Chapter 3

The Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is now 12:00 p.m Jihyo Seokjin and rap monster is in the car, going to Jihyo’s new house.

“Are we there yet?” Jihyo asked Seokjin who is driving.

“We are about 15 minutes from here” Seokjin answered while looking at the GPS on his phone.

“I’m hungry” Rap monster said.

“Okay, lets stop at the McDonald over there” Seokjin said.

And they eat their lunch. After finishing their food, they continue to their destination. And finally, after the long trip they’ve reached their destination already.

“Woooaahhh” Jihyo and Rap monster said together.

“This house is really nice” Jihyo said.

“Yeap, and you have no neighbors. Well, except the house in front of your house” Seokjin said, he knew that Jihyo doesn’t like crowded place and that’s why he choses this house since there is not much land house near.

“That’s fine, I like it, lets go” Jihyo said and got out of the car. In front of Jihyo’s new house, she saw a middle age woman smiling at her. Jihyo feels awkward since she naver smile to stranger nor the strangers smile to her.

“Annyeonghaseo, you must be Jihyo” The middle age woman said.

“Yes, Annyeonghaseo” Jihyo awkwardly smile and bowed to her.

“My name is Lee bo youngHere is the key for the house, let me show you around okay?” She said and received a smile from Jihyo. After 30 minutes of wandering the house and sent Lee bo young outside, Jihyo, Seokjin and rap monster are sitting on the sofa.

“Oh my god! I’m so freaking tired” Jihyo said.

“Yeah, me too! Ya Jihyo-ah, you should thank us for bringing your suitcase in” Rap monster said.

“Yes, yes, I know, Thanks guys, I’ll treat you dinner” Jihyo suggest.

“That’ll do” Rap monster replied.

“Why dont you just live with us?” Seokjin asked Jihyo.

“Well, I want to live alone, so that no one can bother me.. you know my brothers are crazy like hell when I’m around and they keep teasing me. Uh, I wish I can introduce you to them” Jihyo said.

“Yeah, you forgot to introduce them to us when you came here the last time. Call food now, I’m hungry” Seokjin said and Jihyo starts to call for food. After eating Jihyo bid goodbyes to Seokjin and Rap monster.

“Thanks for helping me” Jihyo thank them and hug each of them.

“No worries, as long as you treat us something~” Seokjin jokes.

“Yeah, Yeah. Whatever, you sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter