Chapter 2

The Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day they have breakfast together but one person is missing, which is Jihyo. Taecyeon knows that Jihyo must be really mad at him so he decided to take her food upstairs. The other siblings knows that Taecyeon and Jihyo are is not in a good relationship since yesterday, they all can look from their expression after the two of them talked yesterday but they doesn’t want to ask what happened because it must be personal.

“What do you think happened between noona and Taecyeon hyung?” Seungri asked his older brothers.

“No idea, lets not talk about it, they’ll be fine” Nichkhun said. Nichkhun, Joongki and Mino actually knows what happened between Jihyo and Taecyeon but they don’t want to let the maknes knows about their secret yet.

Taecyeon goes upstairs to Jihyo’s room which is in the corner. He knocked the door but there is no answer from her.

“Jihyo-ah, open the door please? I brought your meal” Taecyeon said. After a few minutes, Jihyo still didn’t answer him so he puts her food infront of the door.

“I’ll leave the food here and please eat it okay. And I’m sorry” Taecyeon said in a low voice and left her room.

“Seokjin-ah~ thank for helping me” Jihyo said to one of her best friend.

“Welcome Jihyo-ah, that’s what best friends are for right hahaha” Kim Seokjin said while ruffling her hair. He then bring Jihyo to his apartment room.

Flashback

After a moment Jihyo took out her phone and call someone.

“Hello Jihyo-ah, been a long time, how are you?” the person on the line said.

“Hey yo Rap monstaaa~, I’m good, I guess” Jihyo answered.

“What happen?” Kim NamJoon or more known as Rap monster. He is Jihyo’s bestfriend that she made when she visited Korea a few years ago along with Kim Seokjin, the Kim siblings.

“They wont tell me the truth” Jihyo said.

“They’re probably not ready to tell you Jihyo-ah”

“Why? But why do they need to keep this from me and my younger siblings? I mean, we are a family and a family do everything together whether it is bad or not” Jihyo let out her frustration. She actually knows what happens in her family problem and how did she knew about it? Well, thanks to the Kim siblings who they’re parents are  coincidentally working under her father’s work. But she didn’t tell her siblings about it since she want them to tell her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter