24

Mute?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weekend came along after Taemin's and Jongin's happy reunion. They both chatted away happily, gossiping like little teenage girls would do.

You sat there listening to their chit chat and looking at Jongin in awe. Never had you imagined that Jongin would be this talkative. If only he talked to you and others like this.

You were in Jongin's room; Taemin practically forced you to come over to Jongin's house. You somehow agreed to it when he takes your brother as a hostage and obviously you would go, your brother's safety is far more important than yours.

You sat on Jongin's bed with Min, while Taemin and Jongin sit on the floor. They laughed as they hit each other at the certain "funny" thing that had happened to them.

You looked at them when suddenly Min lays his head on your thigh.

Startled, you look at Min rubbing his eyes and yawning. He closes his eyes and slowly falls into heavy sleep.

You also sit there, staring at the wall while resting your back against the pillows.

 "Omg! Hyung, how are Kyungsoo hyung and the others doing?" Jongin asks Taemin.

Taemin gives him a look before answering, "They are all fine. They miss you ....."

Their conversation trails off as your eye lids starts to get heavy and by the next seconds, you are already knocked out and drifting off to peaceful dream land.

 

You slowly opened your eyes when you hear the door softly closing.

You sat up and looked around the unfamiliar room, Where am I? You scrunched up your nose, you mumbled to yourself; "Where is that stench coming from?"

Rubbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter