13

Mute?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You, Jongin, your brother and Jongin's parents enter the car together. Your brother sat behind the driver's seat and Jongin sat in the middle with you next to him.

You enter the car after Jongin slowly enters the car, his expression were unreadable.

Did the teacher scold him in front of his parents?

You sat down on the seat and your eye brows frown when you feel Jongin snaking his hand around your waist. You try to wiggle out of his hold but he doesn't let go.

Giving up, you lean you back on the car seat and look out just in time to see the car driving out of the school gates.

You were too busy to look outside that you didn't even realise Jongin had moved his hand near your . You suddenly hitched a breath when you felt Jongin grooving your . You glared at him but he didn't look at you, he had his eyes closed and head hanging.

He must've been sleeping.

You look back outside the window and few minutes later, you felt Jongin resting his head on your shoulder. You looked back at him and pushed his head away with your forefinger but he keeps on resting his head on your shoulder. So you gave up on pushing him away.

You were nearly snoozing off to sleep in the car but jolted awake when you felt something wet near your neck. You looked to the side to see Jongin your neck.

Eh, what's he up to?

You felt anger boiling inside of you, you let him off when he slipped his hand around your waist, you let him off when he grooved your and you let him off when he rested his head on your shoulder even when you tried to push him away but now your neck was beyond the line and on top of that, he even dared to do it with his parents in the same place as him.

You close your eyes tightly and in a deep breath. Once you opened your eyes, your hand came in contact with Jongin's cheek.

Slap!

With a loud smack, Jongin quickly pulled away while you went back to your original position, and his mother turned behind to look at the source of the sound.

"What was that noise?" Jongin's father asked, looking through the rear view mirror. You acted like you didn't know and looked at Jongin, who had his hand by his cheek. Feeling satisfied you secretly smiled at him and looked out the window.

 

"Morning Minako" Roy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter