14

Mute?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I know you're in here, you pests. Come out from my garden. I saw you coming in here"

 

"Come out; come out where ever you are little pests" Ms. Im, the gardener called out.

You turned around to Jongin and were ready to tell him the plan that you had hatched up in your brain but it flew away when butterflies starts to dance in your stomach.

You are so close to Jongin that you can feel his breathing on your skin. You scan Jongin's chest, the way it heaves up when Jongin breathes in and slowly look up to see his face. You frown your eyebrows when you found Jongin focusing on hiding himself.

That bastard.

You sighed and shook your head.

Always thinking about them. Why would people around me always think about themselves before the other peoples?

You raised you hand and cup Jongin's cheek.

With the sudden touch, Jongin looks at you weirdly. You bring your free hand and place your index finger on his lips to shush him when he parted his lips. Even though he doesn't speak with other peoples or you, you didn't want the risk any sound coming out of his mouth.

You pulled down your hand when Jongin showed you the sign of keeping quiet. You eyed him and quietly said, "Listen, I'll go distract Ms. Im and while on the mean time, you run out of the garden, ok?"

Jongin gave you the weird look.

This time, you pulled Jongin to the same eye level as yours. "The gardener here is lesbian; she doesn't like men especially young ones like you." You jabbed his chest and continued, "She completely detests them. So, when I go out there and distract her, I want you to get out of here. Got it?"

Jongin stares at you, mainly at your lips and you had noticed it. When you spoke to him, he moved his lips along yours like he want to reply back to you and talk to you. You stare at his slightly opened mouth for a while and mentally noted on your head to make Jongin speak no matter what.

You slightly slapped his cheek. "I know my lips are kissable but don't stare at them too long. I'll let you taste my strawberry flavoured lips later after we get out of here alive" You joked and playfully winked at him, he rolled his eyes. "You run out of here once I get Ms. Im's attention" You turned serious and patted Jongin's shoulder three times before you went out and faced Ms. Im.

 

"Morning Ms. Im" You came out in front of the gardener's view. Ms. Im looked at you from head to toe.

"Oh, Misako dear. What brings you here?" She asks, all of a sudden getting all bubbly and cheerful.

"Had some flowers to research on" You lie, you then looked around and then at the tree to see if Jongin is ready to run away towards the door.

When you saw him peaking from the tree, you averted your attention to the gardener.

"Ms. Im, you know a lot about flowers, don't you?"

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter