25

Mute?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months passed, you accepted the offer to babysit Taemin's friend's two sons who are three years old and five months old. Jongin and you haven't talked a lot – not that he had talked to you in the first place – You got busy with juggling your schoolwork, looking after baby and helping Min with his homework, which is why you hardly got to see Jongin. Now that Taemin is in the picture, Jongin mostly spends his time with Taemin so you would sometimes see him coming in and out of his house and you rarely saw him in class.

The father of the children is a single father. You had heard somewhere that the mother suddenly left them at night after having her second son. She had apparently cheated him behind his back with a lot younger guy and ran away with the money he had saved for his sons to enter some good school and college.

"Ohh, you're here!" Mr Green says as soon as he sees you at the door. He is carrying his youngest one in his arm with his formula milk. Smiling, he says, "Look Aaron, Minako Noona is here"

Hearing that, Aaron lifts his head that was resting on his father's shoulder and stretches his cute little arms so that you will carry him and that's what you exactly did. You carried him and went inside the house.

Mr Green's house is few floors down your house which is easy for you to come and go whenever he needs you. You started to babysit his son only on Saturday and then he started needing you a lot more than you imagined but looking after his baby for extra time meant that you would get more money.

Mr Green had told you the story about how he and his wife met. He had moved to Korea from England, he met his child's mother through online dating site and found out that some of his closest friends were friend with her. He married her after five year long distance relationship and settled in with her four years ago.

"You should go and pick up Josh from his nursery around five, bath him, feed him and other things that I want you to do are listed on top of the kitchen table. I'll be off now" Mr Green says, gets his blazer from the couch.

As he's about to leave the house, you stop him. "Mr Green, wait!"

He stops at the door step. You put Aaron down on the floor and rush your way towards Mr Green.

"Your tie isn't put on properly" you tell him and extend your hands to remake his tie but he stops your hands.

"It's ok, I'll do it on my way to the work" You stubbornly ignored Mr Green and proceeded to make his tie, "You won't have enough time to make your tie. You need to drive; you can't divert your concentration to your tie while driving. Not nice..."

By the time you finish talking and looked up, you see Mr Green looking at you intently.

You blink once. He blinks twice. You blink there times and quickly snap out of it when you finally realised that Mr Green was leaning in closer to your face.

"Aren’t you getting late?" you remind Mr Green as you tap the invisible watch on your wrist.

"Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding me, bye" Mr Green pats your and leaves the house to go to work.

You weren't shocked with his skin-to-skin thing. You already got use to his touchiness and thought that it is natural for English people to touch each other.

"Looks like we'll be here all day" you turn around and tell Aaron. He happily moves in excitement, showing his gummy smile.

 

 

"In-ah~ where are you?" Taemin sing song as he came inside the house.

Taemin barges into Jongin's room to see him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter