Chapter 3

Glad I'm yours

Seungri pov/

I came out from the bathroom with a towel around my waist while busy drying my hair.I looked to the front and shocked to see Chaerin staring at me.I quickly covered my body like a girl.She raised an eyebrow and suddenly she laughed.I uncovered my body feeling stupid for my action earlier.

This woman.I thought she would be embarass seeing me like this.

"We need to talk" She said.

"Shoot" I said while walking towards the wardrobe and took out my clothes.

What a tired day today.I want to sleep!!

I was too busy with my thought until Chaerin called out my name.I looked at her.Her face look annoyed.

"Sorry,what did you just said?" 

She rolled her eyes.

"I want to talk about us"

It's my turn to raised my eyebrow.

"What about us?" I asked dumbfounded.She motioned me to come and sit beside her on my bed and I followed.

"We need to set a few conditions in this marriage" She stared at me and I thought for a few seconds before nodding.

"Like?" 

She suddenly got up and went towards my study table and took a piece of paper and a pen before came back and sit closer to me unlike before.Not that I care bout it.

She jot down something on the paper with a serious face.I got up and went to take my phone on the small table beside the bed and I laid on my bed.I played with my phone waiting for her to finished writing whatever she wanted.

"Done!" She said after a few minutes writing."Come here" she took my hand to sit properly beside her. "You read this and tell me whether you agree with it or not.I think it's reasonable enough but you can add more if you want" She handed to me the paper.I took it and analyzed it.

1.Do not interfere with each other bussiness.

I nodded.Well,that's a must.I don't want her to ask me everytime I want to go out and with whom.

2.No skinship allowed.(Only necessary skinship allowed if there is an emergency or infront of other people especially our parents)

Hell yes I won't touch her all the time.It would make me looked like a skinship maniac.

"What do you mean by emergency?" I looked at her.She looked taken aback.She bit her lower lip looking like she was thinking of something.

"Well,you never know.Maybe one of us will involve in a danger like if one of us stuck in a burning house or about to hit by a car"

"Do we really need to put it on the list?Of course I have to save you if anything happens" I said and she looked down.

Is it me or am I seeing a pink shade on her cheeks?

I shrugged it off and looked back at the paper but something hit me and I looked back at her.

"If it's infront of other people does it include kissing?"

"Why do we have to kiss?"

"Like you said if there's to be emergency like today and I need to kiss you.Does it count?"

"Depends.But! We will try to avoid it when we can"

"Why?I kissed you earlier and you look like you enjoyed it" I .She knocked my head.

"Hell no for me to enjoyed it.I only smiled because I'm thankful you didn't kiss me on my lip" She said while showing an angry face.I laughed at her words.

"You're funny" I messed with her hair and she move her head away from me looked like she was taken aback.I just noticed my action against the rule but I looked back at the paper pretended like nothing happened.

3.Do not interfere with each other personal life such as love life

"Wait isn't this one the same with the first one?"

She came over to me to take a looked.

"You're right.Just leave it there.I only want to highlight to you about me having my own man and you with your girlfriend" She looked at me.

"I don't have one" I said with a smirk.She looked shocked.

"A handsome man like you is single?You have got to be kidding me?"

"What?It's normal since I don't like commitment"

"Then why did you accepted this marriage?" 

"I don't know.Maybe I accepted it since your father asked me to take care of you.Besides,I can ask for your help if girls get clingy to me" I grinned "Maybe we could put that on the list and cancel the first and the third one.Not fully cancel but we have to edit it"

I took the pen and cancel the first and third one before writing the new one.

"So it will look like this.The skinship will be number one and this is the second condition"

2.Do not interfere with each othe bussiness or personal life such as love life.(Helping each other will be necessary if something urgent happens)

"Fine" She rolled her eyes.

3.We will move into a new house

"I'm fine with it but we need to discussed it with our parents.We don't want any drama to happen if we make a decision without telling them" I said and she nodded.

I think it's better for us to move into a new house to have some privacy.Right now,we're staying in my parent' house since my mom insisted to have Chaerin near her.

Pft!How could my mom concerned about Chaerin more than me?

4.This marriage will not last long.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at her.

"Well,you know I have Teddy and I love him so damn much since the time I moved here.We already planned to get married before this stupid idea of our parents surfaced"

"Why didn't you just said to our parents that you already had someone special?"

"It's not that easy Seungri" She took a deep breath "...actually my dad don't know about him"

"What?!"

"Look,I don't want to talk about it.We already promised not to interfere with-"

"We promised to help if there' something urgent" I cut her words.She looked at me and bit her lower lip.

"I'll tell you if in need of your help later okay?" 

I smiled warmly and nodding my head.

After both of us signed the paper.I gave it to her for her to keep it.I didn't want to keep it afraid that I would loose it.I laid on the left side of the bed to sleep.Tiredness took over me but then I realize Chaerin was still there.I looked at her standing beside the bed.

"Where will you sleep?"

"On the bed of course" She said before laying her body beside me.I got up wanting to sleep on the sofa not far from the bed but was stopped by her.

"Where are you going?I thought you are tired?" 

"I am.I'll sleep on the sofa"

"Why?There' more space here"

I raised my eyebrow.

"I thought you wouldn't like to sleep beside me"

"Just sleep on the bed.It's your house anyway.Beside,I'm not that evil to let you sleep in a uncomfortable place.You watched to many dramas" She sticked out her tongue "Don't worry,I'm not going to you" 

I snickered at her statements.

"I believe you're the one who should be worrying about that" I went back to bed and laid beside her.

"Don't do it if you don't want to wake up with bruises" 

End of Seungri pov/

<3

Chaerin woke up from her sleep.She looked at her surrounding and it was still dark.She reached for her phone beside her bed to look at the time.

2 a.m.

She sat on her bed and looked at Seungri who was deep in his sleep.

"Why did I woke up early?" She rubbed her eyes.Suddenly she thought of going to her dad who was occupying the guest's room.Slowly,she get off from the bed afraid of waking up Seungri and she tip toed towards the door.She opened it slowly and looked at Seungri making sure that he still asleep.After she was convinced that he didn't wake up,she quickly out from the room towards her dad.

Chaerin entered her dad's room only to find him sleeping comfortably.She grinned while tip toeing towards her dad and got onto the bed.The pressure making Taegwang woke up and he looked to his side finding his daughter grinning at him.

"What are you doing here?Where's Seungri?"

"He's fast asleep.He didn't notice I came here" She giggled.

"What if he looking for you?"

"Don't worry dad" She hugged him tightly "Please let me sleep here.This is the last time I get to hug you in sleep.Besides,you're leaving to Paris tomorrow so let me spend this time with you" She pouted.

Taegwang sighed at her daughter's pleading.

"Fine.Now sleep,we need to get up early tomorrow"

Taegwang sang a lullaby for her.Chaerin had used to hear her parents sang for her to sleep since she was a child.She could not sleep if she couldn't heard her lullaby.

Seungri rolled to the side of the bed while hugging the pillow tightly until he remembered about something or perhaps someone.He quickly got up and look around to find Chaerin wasn't there.He looked at the floor on the right side of the bed incase he had knocked her down but there's no one there.

"Where is she?" 

He got up from the bed and went out from the room to look for her.

Seungri went to the library buy she wasn't there.He looked around all the rooms except for his parents's room and the guest room which he completely forgotten.He scratched his head not knowing where to find her and decided to take a drink since he felt his throat dried.

He took the glass inside the cabinet and went towards the freezer and took out a big jug of mineral water.He poured it inside the glass before gulping down the whole drink while turning around.He choked on his water seeing the figure standing infront of him with a smile on his face.It turned out to be his father in-law.

"D,dad.Why aren't you sleeping?" He asked after recovering from the choke.

He completely forgotten about the existence of his father in-law in this house.

"My throat dry so I came here to get a drink" He reached for Seungri's glass and the jug before pouring the drink.

Seungri stood there in a freeze state.He was still awkward around him.

"Anyway,are you looking for Chaerin?" Taegwang sat on the stool infront of the table.He slurped his drink while looking at his handsome son in-law.

Seungri rubbed the back of his neck and went to sit beside him.

"Yes.I didn't noticed when she's missing from bed"

Taegwang chuckled at his statement.

"Don't worry.She sleeping with me for tonight since tonight is the last time I'll be beside her.Tomorrow I'm going back to Paris"He said while taking another sip.

Seungri nodded.

"Do you have to go dad?" 

Taegwang looked up to him after hearing his question.

"Are you sure that I'm going to be a good husband?"

His question was more to asking sincerely rather than daring him and Taegwang understood that.He knew Seungri is worried about being a husband and not possible to be a dad one day if God permits.

"I'm not sure" He smiled seeing wrinkles forming on Seungri's forehead.

"I'm confident"

"But,but.How would you know it?"

He still not feeling satisfied of his answer. 

"I married Chaerin's mother because of our parents.It was the same situation as yours.We both never knew each other but accepted it for the sake of them" He stopped staring into spaces. "I never thought I would fall in love with her but later I did and until now I still love her.We were grateful there is Chaerin to strengthening our ove" He stared at Seungri.

"That's why I believe the same thing will happen to both of you" He smiled and got up from his seat. "One day you will understand and I'm totally confident by choosing you as Chaerin's husband" He patted Seungri's back before heading to his room leaving Seungri alone with his thought.

<3

Chaerin's pov/

I hugged my dad not going to let go of him.I don't care if anyone thought of me acting like a kid.

"Baby Chae,don't cry" I heard my dad said.I felt his hand caressing my hair only making me hugged him tightly. "Why are you acting like this?You never cried when you moved here alone"

Yes,he was right.I didn't cry on the day he send me away to Korea.But why am I crying like a baby now?Maybe because I still not confident living with someone I'm still unfamiliar.

"Promise me you're going to be a good wife and a good daughter in-law.Never ever disobey them okay?" He continued to carressed my hair.I nodded still crying.

He let go of my grip from his body and softly pushing me into someone embrace.I didn't even looked up to see who it was cause I don't give a damn right now.I continue crying on that person shoulder while hugging his/her body tightly and that person hugged me back.

"Please take care of my daughter"

"Don't worry Taegwang,she's also our daughter now and we will treat her well" 

"Yes,we will love her as much as we love our son"

I heard both my parents in-law said.

"I will take care of her" I heard Seungri's voice above me making me stopped crying.I widened my eyes.

Wait.

Don't tell me.

I'm hugging him right now.

I quickly let go of the hug and as I was expected it really was Seungri.He was smiling at me while wriggling his eyebrows.I looked away pretended like nothing happened.

"Seungri,always remember what I told you last night" My father smiled at him.

"I will"

"Wait,what did you talked about last night?" 

What is this?Was there a secret between them that I didn't knew off.

"Men talk" Seungri grinned and winked at my dad and he did the same.I pouted making them laughed.

After a few moments,it was time for my dad to go.It was a sad a moment and my tears were threatening to come out.Seungri handed me a handkerchief.I looked at him before taking it.

"Stop crying.You look hideous right now" He chuckled.

"Shut up" I glared at him.

I could not predict this guy.Once he was nice to me and the next time he tried to pick a fight.We waved our hands at my dad.

Dad,I'm going to miss you and I will remember your advice.

--------------------------

Thank you for reading and subscribing my story.

Feel free to leave a comment