Chapter 1

Glad I'm yours

"Baby Chae,are you done yet?" I heard my father called me.

"Coming dad" I said while finishing my make up.After that,I look at my reflection on the mirror and smile feeling satisfied with my elegance look for tonight.Being a CEO in one of the big fashion company needs me to look stunning everytime.I took my phone and my purse walking out from my room.I giggled when my father looking around the apartment. "No need to investigate my place dad.This place is big  and comfy for me if that's what you're worrying about" I said making him startled.He always worrying about me even over a small thing.

"You sure don't want to buy a house?I can ask my friend to look one for you" He really wanted to make sure that I live in a big and comfortable house.

"Dad.." I sigh.

He's at it again.Not that I don't appreciate his care but sometimes he's treating me like I'm still a child.

"Fine.But if you want a house just tell me" He gives up.Well,not really.I know.

"Ok" I showed him a fakes smile wanting to end this before it turned out into a big fight.Suddenly I remember about our event for today.I promised to meet my future husband and father in law together with my dad.You wouldn't believe it right?I'm getting married to someone I never met.Wow!What a great life I have.I smirk to myself. "Dad" I called him making him looking at me with a smile.I hate this.Not that I hate it smiles but I hate the feeling I'm having right now.

Guilt.

"....Do I really have to do this?" I said looking down not wanting to meet his eyes.I felt a pair of hands touching my arms.

"Look at me" I heard my father commanded in a soft voice.I couldn't fight this.I look into his eyes.He stares deeply into my eyes strenghtening the feeling of guilt. "I'm doing what's better for you.Remember when you beg me to let you moved to Korea?You know how worry I am thinking that I have to be seperated from my one and only precious daughter.I'm doing this so that I'll feel relief knowing that there's someone who will take care of you"

"But.." My words gut cut off.

"You know I love you right?" I nodded weakly. ".....I never wanted to become a barrier between you and your dream.That's why I let you go but please,for this once I beg you to accept this marriage.It's really for your own good ok?" He asked me.I look down and nod weakly.He brought me to his embrace and caressing my hair.

<3

"Thank you for coming today.We feel very happy to see both of you" A man about the same age as my father and a woman beside him smiled to us.I smiled back to them feeling a bit shy.

"Chaerin,this is my childhood friend,Lee Jungkook and this is his wife,Park Boram" My father introduced them.I got up and bowed to them before introducing myself.

"Hello,I'm Lee Chaerin.People call me Chae"I smiled.

"What a nice daughter she is" Jungkook said to his wife and she nodded.Something hit me when I noticed that my soon to be husband wasn't here to join us.

"Our son will join us later.He's in the kitchen making sure the chefs preparing delicious food for us" The woman said while looking at me as if she could read people's mind.I nodded feeling embarassed if she thought that I'm too eager to see their son."Thank you dear" She suddenly said to me softly while touching my hand making me startled from my thought.I look at our hand then I change my gazes to her.She was giving me this loving gaze making me soften.It's been a long time since the last time my mom touch my hand.This moment making me miss my mom.

"Oh.Did I scared you?" She said.

I must had stared at her for too long.Damn it!

I asked her what was she thanking for since I didn't do anything in particular.She said that she was grateful towards me for accepting this marriage since she had been longing for a daughter in-law to tame their son.

Woah! It feels like I'm marrying a lion.

I didn't said anything to her.I just held back her hand while flashing a not so confident smile.Our moment was intterupted by a man voice.I look up only to see a handsome man wearing a black suit.He had a silver hair with bang covering a little bit of his eyebrows.

Don't blame me.Those were the first two things I check when meeting someone since I'm a bit crazy about fashion.

"You're finally come.Sit here" Boram pat the seat beside her making that guy sitting infront of me.I bet he noticed me staring at him when he a flashed a genuine smile at me.Not wanting to look like I'm head over heels for him,I gave a smile smile and look away.

Well,at least my soon-to-be-husband is good looking but still can't beat my boyfriend.

Yes,I have a boyfriend but I never told my dad about him because I'm afraid he would rejected him.Now I'm getting married to someone else.Pepole may thought that I'm a playgirl.I was too preoccupied with my thought when suddenly I felt a light tap on my hand under the table making me startled.I looked up to my dad in confusion then I looked at them.Was it me or that guy just smirked?

"I'm sorry.I spaced out.What did you said again?" I asked to no one in particular.That guy chuckled before looking at me.

"I'm Lee Seunghyun.You can call me Seungri He paused "...and yours?" He held up his hand to shook with mine.I took his hand feeling embarrased for earlier incident.

"Lee Chaerin.People called me Chae" I said before quickly pulled my hand away.

"Oh really?Can I call you other than that?" He said.I swore I saw a smirk plastered on his face.Our parents looked at us in amusement.You could saw glittering in their eyes.

"What?" 

"I want to call you mine" He said with a serious face.I could heard 'aww' from our parents. I raised my eyebrow.

Lame move you got there mister.

"E..err" I was about to say something when he burst into a small laugh. "I'm kidding" He said still laughing.The others join the laugh accept me.

"Seungri love to make jokes.He always brighten up our days" His mom said.

"Oh really" I laughed awkwardly.

Well,not me

I thought to myself.

After dinner,we walked outside the hotel's restaurant wanting to go home.We didn't talked much,scratched that,it was me who didn't talk much.I kept quiet the entire time but that Seungri guy always tried to lead me into their conversation which I find it kind of annoying sometimes but I just followed his lead not wanting to dissapoint them.

"Can I talk with your daughter for awhile?"Seungri looked at my father and he nodded in approvement.

Excuse me?It's me the one you should be asking.

He motioned me to follow him.I smiled to his parents before following him.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable earlier" He suddenly said.

"That's okay" I said not wanting to make this conversation long.Well,it's awkward talking to him. "That' all?May I go now" I wanted to walked away when he grab my wrist softly making me turned to look at him.

"Actually,I want to make things clear between us so that no one would be broken heart" He said looking down.I tilted my head.I didn't understand what he meant by that.

"What do you mean by that?"

He sighed like it was some kind of heavy things to be said.

"You understand this marriage is only because of our parents.So I hope that there's no feel-"

"Don't worry.I won't have feeling for you if that's what you're worrying about" I cutt of his words.

What does he take me for?

His face brightened up after I finished my words.

"Besides,I have my own man" I stopped trying to arrange my words "Don't take my word the wrong way.I'm trying to say that we continue on this marriage for the sake of our parents and not interfere with each other personal life.It's like there's a barrier that we shouldn't cross.We both understand"

"I'm glad that I meet eye to eye with you" He smiled. "But I think there's more to be discussed later"

I nod.This agreement going to be easy.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Finally I get to update this story.

Sorry for the long wait my fellow readers.