Chapter 2

Glad I'm yours

The awaited time had finally come.The wedding that was not based by love.My dream wedding with my own man had crushed since the time my father beg me to marry with Seungri.Suddenly,I remembered my boyfriend Teddy.Three days before,I met with him explaining about my marriage or you could say contract marriage.As expected,he was not fond of this.We fought like crazy that day but I won't ever put the blame on him.It was entirely my fault.I should had explained to my father about Teddy.

Teddy thought I didn't love him anymore but I begged him not to think of it like that.I loved him forever and he's my first and last love.We had meet by accident on the first day I had arrived in Incheon airport.I accidentally bump onto him while playing with my phone.I never thought we would meet again but faith brought us to meet again at a famous club.We were shocked to see each other.It turned out he's actually one of famous music producer in Korea.

From there,we started to befriend each other and he helped me pursued my dream in having my own fashion company.He was also the one who introduced me with professional fashion designer who became my bestfriend and co-partner in that company.After that,my relationship with Teddy move on to the next stage after he confessed to me and I felt the same about him.We date in secret because we don't want the public to know about us.No one know about us except for me,him and my bestfriend. 

I woke up from my thought when someone called me.I turned around only to be greet by a warm smile from my mother in-law.She walked closer to me and held my hands inside hers.

"You look like an angel" She said while caressing my hair.Her hand felt warm just like my mother.A tear suddenly escape and Seungri's mom was shocked to see me crying. "What's wrong?" 

"I m,missed my mom" I stuttered "...i wish she's here to see me" Suddenly she pulled me into her embrace.

"From now on I'll be your mom.If you have anything just tell me.Don't accept me only as your mother in-law but accept me as your real mother" She said while tighting her hug.After awhile,we let go of each other and she stared at me. "Don't cry anymore.Today is your happy day" She smiled.

I wish it was my happy day.

I could only put on a fake smile and nod.She pulled my hand and I followed her towards my father.I gave my best smile to him not wanting him to feel worried.I'm lying if I said I'm not nervous for this.

"You look beautiful today" He said with a warm smile

"Am I not beautiful for the other days dad?" I asked while pouting.

"You're beautiful from the first day you born until forever" He said making me giggles. "You're ready?" 

I nod my head.He took my hand in his and together we walked slowly down the aisle.There were many people attending our wedding at there were also reporters.When we arrived infront of Seungri my dad gave my hand to him and whispered something.

Seungri pov/

I stood nervously at front waiting for Chaerin to came.I'm quite nervous right now.I scan through the guests trying to find my friends and finally found them sitting at the middle row.I could see some of the guests especially women were busy staring at them rather than me.What could I do?My friends are celebrities that's why people stare at them.Two of my friends grinned at me and one of them give me thumbs up.

But wait!

One,two,three..

I count in my head.I held the urge to roll my eyes when I spot someone's missing.Wow!what a great friend not coming to my wedding.

"He better have a good explanation" I whispered to myself.

"The bride is here" Someone whispered to me making me instantly looked to the front.

My eyes widened at the sight of an angel infront of me.Call me exagerrating or whatever but I'm saying the truth.She looked absolute wonderful in her wedding dress.I got to admit,she's more beautiful than the other women I met.

Yes,I met many other women but I'm never serious with any of them.I never wanted any commitment.I met with them,flirt,had a few drinks and that's all.I never went overboard.I might seem like a playboy but my policy never took advantages of women.They should be respected.

As they finally arrived,I gave a big smile to my father in-law.He gave me Chaerin's hand and I took it.

"I put my full trust on you to take care of my daughter until death" He said.Although my father in-law was smiling but I could sense the seriousness in his tone.I nodded my head.He went toward his seat and both of us turned towards the priest.

Both of us give our vow and it was time to kiss her making me felt nervous.I stared into her eyes and I could see she was also nervous.

"May I?" I said and she slowly nodded.I close the gap between us as she closed her eyes.I kiss her..

On the side of her lips.

I pulled away and I could see her shocked face but then it turned into a smile.She mouthed a 'thank u' and I nodded.

End of Seungri's pov/

Chaerin followed Seungri and greeted their guests until we went to a table occupied by three men.

"Sup bros" Seungri let go of my hand to hug those men which I concluded as his friends.

"Congratulations!Congratulations" A man with a dark-brown hair sang to us.

"Thank u" Seungrie cooed. "Let me introduce my wife" He pulled me closer to him. "This is Lee Chaerin.I called her 'mine' but you can call her Chae" He said making those man wrinkled their nose.

"Lame bro" A tall one among them said.

I glad I'm not the only one who thought like that.

"I'm Dong Youngbae.Taeyang is my stage name.A cute short-man who can awe people in all-age with my angelic voice and smooth dance"  The one with a pink-hair break into a dance.

He actually did it?!

"I'm Kang Daesung~~.An angel who owned a charming smile that could melt other's heart" He flashed a big smile and held out his hand to shook with mine.I giggled at his funny act.

"Choi Seunghyun.Goes by the stage name Top" The tall man said with a deep voice.I blinked before looking at Seungri.I was suprised by his short introduction.

"Don't worry.He's just too shy right now" Daesung said.I smiled warmly at them.

"These three are celebrities.They are are in a group called Big Bang.There's one more person but he's not here.Anyway,all their hit songs top the charts.You should be listening to their songs" Seungri said.

"Ahh.I'm sorry.I just moved here so I'm not that familiar with Korean singers" I made an apologetic face.

"That's okay.We'll give our albums to you for free as your wedding's gifts" Youngbae smiled.

"Thank u" I smiled.

I excused myself from them when I felt the buzz from my phone.I look at the caller id and I widened my eyes.I went a bit far from the crowd and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Congratulations my love" The person on the line said.

"Teddy..." I could not form any sentences.I actually shocked that he would still called me when I thought he already hated me.

"You look more stunning in that dress.As expected of a fashionist like you" He chukled weakly.

Is he here?! 

I scanned throughtout the crowd until I spotted him standing in the middle of the crowd with a phone on his ear and he stared at me.I stared back at him and it felt like there was only us there.

"You still mad at me?" I asked with a slight brave.

"How can I be mad at someone who taught me about love?" 

I felt like running to him and hugged him but my feet won't budge.There's many people there especially the reporters.It would be bad for them if they were caught by the reporters.

"Let's go outside.There' many people here" I said and he nodded.We went outside towards the place where they weren't people there.We stood there while staring at each other.Nothing to be said but both of us knew we miss each other.

He finally broke the silent by telling me that he wasn't mad at me because he knew that I only did this for the sake of my father and he's willing to wait for me.I smiled hearing that but I still felt guilty towards him.Having two men in one time never crossed my mind.I promised him to make this end as soon as possible and I will talk to my dad about this matter but before that I needed to discussed with Seungri.

"I miss you so damn much" He caressed my hair and I lean at the touch.

"I'm sorry" I looked down.

"Don't be.It's not your fault"

I suddenly felt an arm sneak onto my waist making jolted a little bit.I turned my head and was suprised to see Seungri's smiling at me.

"Hello.I'm Seungri" He shook hand with Teddy.I could see Teddy's gloomy face.

"Teddy" 

"I know you.You're the famous producer right?" 

"Ah..y,yes"

"Sorry to intterupt your moment but don't get me wrong.I only came here to save you guys from the hawk eyes reporters.I bet one of them saw you guys went here" Seungri said making me and Teddy widened our eyes.

"They took our picture?" I looked at Seungri but he gave me a smile.

"Don't worry.I got it covered.But I want you to be more careful next time" He smiled again.Suddenly,someone called us to take our wedding picture.

"They're calling for us" He looked at me before looking at Teddy "It's really nice to know you and I'm sorry but may I take her?"

Teddy's face saddened but he nodded.Seungri took my hand and I followed him.I looked back at Teddy and mouthing a 'sorry'.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to comment and subscribe <3