Chapter 2

Bad Girls VS Good Girls

“Kumi are you done?” Jurina was bored of waiting for Kumi to finish her work plus she hated her homework so much, she gave up half way. “Finsh your work before you leave or else I’m not taking any responsibilities in your work.” Rena had used her pencil to knock on Jurina’s head. “What makes you think that I will follow whatever you say?” Jurina and Rena was going to quarrel anytime now. “Jurina I know you hate studying let’s not say anything with studying with her first, we have our rules and they have their rules too. But now our rules are just like ant versus human, our own rules throw them aside and follow this rule-work together as one in your work regardless of who you are.” Kumi had whispered to Jurina one of her rare wisdom words, which totally caught Jurina off guard. “I give up, I do it for the sake of you just in case anyone of you misunderstood it.” Rena and Kanon were curious what did Kumi had say to made Jurina worked on her work. For the next hour, Jurina had been quiet and doing her work, she didn’t even try to start a fight with Rena. “I’m done finally, got to go. Kumi I’ll leave first.”

“Another girl huh? Well nothing got to do with me, got to go too. Rena-san thank you so much today, I learnt a lot I hope I’m not troubling you or what?” Kumi had sincerely gave her thanks and maybe Jurina thanks too. “My pleasure.” Kumi had ran out of the library already. “Kanon if you like her, then maybe ask her to be your friend.” Rena saw the look changed in Kanon’s eyes. “I’m not…” Kanon knew she was very curious of what Kumi had say just now. “At least with her gone now I can have my peace and read my book, but she hates me right?” Rena was recalling what Jurina had say in the class in the morning, thinking whether this is how Jurina felt about her. All four of them after finishing their homework went to different places- Jurina went to find a new target, Rena was still in library, Kumi was just roaming around the city and lastly Kanon was rushing to her part-time job.

“Didn’t know it was this late already, Kaa-san and Tou-san would definitely kill me if I don’t return home fast. But I’m famished already, shall buy a snack to eat on the way home.” Kumi realized that it was too late for her to be out on the street she had speed up her pace, to get home and buy her snack. But she was too happy-go-lucky, taking her own sweet time to buy her things. “How much is thi-Kanon?”