Chapter 1

Bad Girls VS Good Girls

Break time

“Jurina~ what’s wrong with your expression?” Jurina good friend Kumi had come back from a toilet trip. “I don’t get it why I the popular girl in this school had to sit next to Miss Unpopular?” Kumi had followed Jurina’s direction. “Oh you mean Matsui Rena? She seems not bad at all.” Jurina then grab hold of Kumi. “Then change with me?” Kumi had gazed towards other directions. “A-ah I mean you have to know her better then decided whether is she a good partner or not.” Kumi had advised what Jurina should do, while she’s thinking she had went back to her seat. Only to get cold gazes from the two girls. “Even her partner is ignoring her and she still can live with it.”

“Erm….Hi?” Jurina can’t helped but feel nervous when she saw the frightening gaze from Matsui Rena, always ending up get ignored by her. “Ok….whatever you say.” Instead of answering her, Rena had took off her spectacles and lay her head on the table for a short nap. “She’s sleeping? So she isn’t a good student I think she is?” Jurina had went back to her seat while waiting for the next period to start, she unknowingly stare at Rena’s face. “If you smile more, it would make you more pretty isn’t it?” Unknowingly to her Rena wasn’t asleep and heard everything but she try her best not to blush at Jurina’s words, when she opened her eyes Jurina was gone already. “Rena-chan you were going to blush right?”

“K-Kanon? Why are you here?” Rena was startled by Kanon’s appearance. “Rena-chan, I’m also a student in this classroom. Were you attracted by Matsui Jurina’s sweet words?” Kanon had sit on Jurina’s place. “What do you mean?” Rena had no idea of what Kanon was saying. “Actually I shouldn’t spoilt someone else’s image, you know what I mean when you get to know her.” Kanon had went back to her seat seeing the teacher had arrived. “What do you actually mean Kanon?” Rena’s mind was full of doubts but she had more doubts when she saw Jurina back panting and full of lipstick marks on her neck. “Did I miss anything?”

“No….We haven’t even started.” Rena stared at her own textbook while answering. The whole lesson Rena couldn’t even focused because of Jurina. “Homework? How can I do it when I don’t a single of it?” Jurina was on the verge of flipping her table. “Manners Ms Matsui, Rena help her with her work.” Rena had bowed motioning her understanding towards the instructions given to her. “Rena-chan let’s go to the library, I also have problems with the lessons also.” Rena had started walking with Kanon towards the library. “Kanon I can help you with your work!” Kumi had shouted towards the pair closed to the door. “You can’t even managed your own work don’t bothered if you could.” All Kumi got was a cold gaze by Kanon. “You like her?”

“I don’t like her, it’s called a start. She hates me- I mean us so I have to try to befriend her so I can survived the entire year” Kumi explained how she feel now. “Kumi we’re the bad ones that they hate, we only like people who are like us and not Miss Goody-two shoes. So don’t overdo it and fall in love with her. We are definitely out of their region, now I’m off to the library to do my homework with Miss Unpopular bye.”

“Wait for me first! I also need help!” Kumi had went to chase after Jurina.