Chapter 3

Bad Girls VS Good Girls

“It’s 2,000 yen.” Kanon went on to tell Kumi the price of her selected item. “Oh! Sorry….here’s your money, see you in school tomorrow.” Kumi felt awkward talking to Kanon on duty, so she waited for her to get off the duty. “Kanon!” That shout took Kanon off guard. “Yagami-san? What are you doing here?” Kanon had thought of the possibility that she was waiting her for but she thought it was also impossible too. “I wanted to talk to you, so her I am waiting for you!” Kumi was happy that she could have a word with Kanon. “What are you saying now? It’s too late for a girl to be out.” Kanon couldn’t understand why Kumi waited for her. “Kanon…listen to me first, we have been classmates for a year but I didn’t get a chance to talk to you or what. But now things changed, I want to be your friend. I know you don’t hate out with bad girls like me, but I really want to be your friend.” Kumi had seriously tell Kanon what she felt about her and Kanon. “Friends? You waited for an hour to two just to want to be my friend? I guess that will do…since you actually waited for me out in the dark.”

“Really?! Yes! Arigatou, see you tomorrow in school!” Kumi had ran towards her house direction feeling super excited that Kanon is her friend from now on. “She’s very energetic even at night.” That night Kumi got a lecture from both of her parents that staying out late is not what a lady should be doing, Kumi knows that Jurina and her have rich parents but they are only acting that way so they could get attention from others. “What’s with that expression Jurina?” Kumi just came in to the class and saw Jurina was frowning. “How do I get her to be my friend?” Kumi look towards where Jurina pointed and found out she was talking about Rena. “Easy….Rena-san! Yesterday I know I have thank you for the help but without your help Jurina and I would definitely get punished. So I hope to be your friend, not because of homework but because Jurina and I really want to spend the entire year as friends with you. So can we?”

“I don’t having another friend.” Rena had said it very coolly. “Jurina, see you just have to speak up. We just got another new friend isn’t it great? Jurina at least listened to what I was saying.” Jurina had walked towards Rena and took his seat not forgetting to thank her making friends with her and the help from yesterday. “Kannon! Good Morning!” Kumi had rushed to Kanon’s side when she saw her walking in. “Morning….” Kanon had her head done while saying it. “Kanon did I do something that make you angry? Tell me, I will change.” Kumi thought Kanon hate her now. “Yagami-san Kanon doesn’t hate you but she’s shy because no one does this to her before.” Rena had turned her head to answer that question while Kanon walked towards her table. Both Jurina and Kumi didn’t know that Kanon was actually a shy girl. “Just call me Kumi, calling me by my first name seems a bit formal.” Kumi doesn’t like her friends to call her by her first name. “Yagami-san please take a seat first, class is starting.”

“Gomen ne!” Kumi had ran towards her table and sat down, but the entire lesson she was focusing on something no someone-Kanon. She was staring at Kanon’s very movement, making Kanon uncomfortable and blushing the entire lesson. “Kumi….you really look like a ert.” Jurina was talking to herself. “Why is she a ert?” Rena had suddenly asked. “I mean the way she looked at Kanon is like she’s wanting to eat her up, that’s the first time I see her like that.” Jurina had whispered so Kumi couldn’t hear her at all. “You just happened to have an interesting friend.” Rena’s words gave Jurina a shock. “How do you know that Kumi is one?” Rena simply smile to Jurina. “*(thoughts) Why is she smiling? But her smile is really pretty, I wouldn’t exchange for a million dollar. What am I even thinking?”

“Jurina? Are you ok? You looked like you got fever.” Rena was about to use her hand to check whether Jurina has a fever. “I’m ok just thinking about something.” Jurina had spoke up before Rena had touched her. “Class today you are going to do some cleaning after lunch, all the classes have done it already so no objections.” The whole class groaned and everyone picked their duty. “Lunch! Finally a time to eat.” Kumi was super excited. “Kumi you really need to maintain your excitement.” Jurina and Rena had already started to eat. “Come on…..are you two on a date? Leaving Kanon and me alone, Kanon let’s join them.” Kumi had hold onto Kanon’s hand and pulled her to their side. Kanon was blushing when Kumi hold her hand. “Kumi I overheard my parents talked to your parents in the morning over the phone, that you were being lectured for going home late at night.” Jurina had suddenly thought of an conversation to start, upon hearing it Kanon dropped her chopsticks. “Kanon what’s wrong? Hold your chopsticks more firmer.” Rena and Jurina couldn’t comprehend what is wrong with Kanon. “You were lectured because of me, because of me!”

“Kanon it’s not because of you, waiting for you was my choice and I was already prepare for it when I saw the time when I got hungry. Before waiting for you I was already over my curfew.” Kumi had explained it wasn’t her fault but her own fault, but Kanon still believe it was her own fault and ran outside. “Kanon…..” Kumi felt sad when she saw Kanon was feeling guilty. “Kumi your face has tell us everything that you are falling in love with Kanon.” Jurina didn’t say anything because she knew Rena was right. “I…like Kanon since we were classmate when we were in year one, but I didn’t have the courage to tell her….” Kumi confessed to them. “So you try to make friends with her right? So you can stay close to her…..you go tell her how you feel, not just sit here and feel sad.”

“Jurina….I can’t….I have cleaning duties later.” Kumi knew she had to go after her but she has no courage. “Duties? Come on….Kanon is having cleaning duties with me, I exchange with you so you go find her.” Jurina and Rena had stood up and tell Kumi what to do. “Kumi, Kanon is a very shy girl so I hope you don’t just rush in and confessed.” Rena was concerned about Kumi’s confession. “I know what to do already…..everyone is leaving to do their cleaning duties, I should go find her now.” Kumi had walked away with the confidence with her two friends. “Maybe we should just follow Kumi.” Jurina was about to follow but was pulled by Rena. “We have our duties let’s go.” Jurina had no choice but to follow.

“Kanon? Are you in there?” Kumi checked that Kanon’s duties was to clean shower rooms, she went in and saw Kanon had started to clean. “Kanon, let me help you.” Kanon allowed Kumi to continue where she stopped. “Why are you so kind to me? I just caused you to get lectured.” Kanon could not meet Kumi in her eyes. “Kanon…..I have something to tell you, come here.” Kumi pulled Kanon to one of the cubicle and pushed her to the wall. “Since you are feeling sorry shouldn’t you compensate me?” Kanon nodded as angreement. “I……want…….you.” Kumi whispered into Kanon’s ear and didn’t wait for any reply, and kissed her. Kanon was shocked that Kumi meant it this way but she was enjoying the taste of Kumi’s lips didn’t want her to stop. “May I?” Kumi whispered again this time kanon nodded and raised her head up to meet Kumi’s lips, they knew enjoying this moment is what they want now.