Ship and the Stars

Lean on me

Long Chapter ahead. Sorry for the delay and ENJOY!

Back story and revelationsss(???)

 

 

-----

Amber's POV

 

My God, this person never fails to surprise me. Krystal was slowly pulling my zipper down with only her left hand and I couldn't concentrate much on driving. She pops open my jean button and undid her seatbelt.

 

"Kry..." huff "Krystal, we shouldn't." I said under labored breaths.

 

"We shouldn't what, Am?" She asked in a sultry tone, leaning close to my ear and blew in warm air, giving me pleasant shivers all over.

 

"We shouldn't do this here." I looked at her with pleading eyes then back to the long road.

 

"Do what, Am? Can you please be more specific?" She asked again, still leaning on my side. She slid her left arm behind my shoulders then rested her right hand on top of my crotch, rubbing it slowly. I was gripping the steering wheel tightly, trying really hard on driving in one lane. I looked over to her; she was on her lower lip and moved in closer until her b-reast connected with my arm. The car swerved to the left and I immediately look right ahead, taking control of the neglected car once more.

 

"We shouldn't be doing this here." I gulped down forcefully, starting to sweat a little.  " in the car, I mean, w-while I'm driving. We could get in an accident." I said but she continued playing on my boxer; pulling the waistband and snapping it back, dipping a finger in then out of the cloth then cupping the place where it's already soaked with my essence. I l-icked my lips wet at the thought of her ing me in a car. It made me very excited and scared at the same time. This is too wild, too extreme and all too new to me. Ugh! I want to hold you so badly, I thought.

 

"Amber." She said with a purr. "I know you're when you l-ick your lips and it's as well." She l-icked her lips too and pressed two fingers on the wettest part of my boxers making me hit the gas, sending the car in a blinding speed.

 

"Am, you're saying no but this..." She placed her hands inside the thin cloth and rubbed my hardened n-ub. "This is telling me otherwise."

 

Aaaah. More heat was flowing down my center and we were both having trouble breathing.

 

We were still going at a fast speed and I try to stop the car to the side and let her continue but my legs weren't responding. She was circling fingers over my wanting hole, spreading more of my fluids around.

 

"Is this all for me, Am? Still want me to stop?" Of course I didn't want her to stop now. I didn't answer her with words but just bucked my hips upward, taking her fingers inside me and I gave off  what seems to be a low growl of frustration. I want to touch her too and return the favor. She on my right earlobe then l-icked the shell of my ear. "I know you want this, Am." She said seductively, kissing now on the curve of my neck and nibbling lightly.

 

mmm. She was t-hrusting her slender fingers in and out while I let the car drive itself as I focus more on Krystal. Funny how she likes playing the dominant one but she's always the first to give in.

 

"F*****ck." I said under a low, guttural moan. We were both panting hard.

 

I think it was because of the rush and excitement of knowing how dangerous this activity is, that I felt myself ready to c-um on her. I was breathing warm air in and out of my parted lips; I closed my eyes and moved my hips erratically. I was on the brink of exploding. One more push and I'll collapse but Krystal suddenly took her fingers out of me and laughed loudly. I felt unfinished and betrayed; I glared at her and still she was laughing so close to me.

 

"D-amn, woman. You're going to be the death of me." I said while sinking deep on my chair and Krystal kissed my sweaty temple.

 

"I'm sorry." She kissed me again on my cheek. "But you give me the greatest reactions. I wanted to see it all." She was about to kiss me again and I immediately turned my face to catch her lips with mine. Her face turned tomato red and I laughed at her. She was too cute.

 

"I love the way you react too." I said, giggling.

 

I collected myself back and saw a red light then I stopped the car at the intersection. Finally, Krystal sat back, seeing that a car has also stopped beside us. I looked at this good-looking driver to my left and he looked at me, smiling. I smiled back, trying to act like nothing happened and that must've made Krystal very angry or jealous because she pulled on my collar and kissed me roughly on the lips, giving the driver the best road show he'll ever see. She pushed her tongue inside me and I let her take the lead again. She grabbed my face, slanted her head and kissed me deeper. It was like Krystal was stating a big 'she is mine' to the audience. This is becoming addictive but she pulled back, leaving me blush brightly. When I looked back to the driver, he was giving me two thumbs up while still smiling. We drove off as the light turned green.

 

"I wasn't even done with you yet and you're already flirting with that guy." Krystal said. I looked at her with a raised brow. We were farther from the city and now entering a wide freeway lining the ocean that reflected broken images of the golden sun.

 

"You're jealous, aren't you?" I asked playfully, placing my right hand on her hand and she shoved it away. "Why would I flirt with that guy when I have a menacingly beautiful woman beside me, who is s s-exy and funny and spontaneous and never boring and did I say very s-exy?" I look at her from head to toe. She was wearing a floral dress that covered up to only half of her milky thighs.

 

"Yes, I am jealous." Krystal said rather hard and embarrassed to admit it. "Both guy and girl would swoon over you, Amber. I want you only for myself. Promise me never to look at anyone else but me." She became rather serious about the topic all of the sudden and it made me wonder... why?

 

"I promise you, Krystal." I said. She blew a long sigh of relief then smiled at me widely.

 

"Amber." She said. "Look at the ocean. It's so beautiful." I looked at it as we pass by and felt Krystal take my hand then placed it on something cold and very soft. I looked back to her and see that it was her thigh I was now holding. My eyes held on to her stare with a question.

 

"Let me borrow your hand for a bit; I have unfinished business to attend to." She said. "Just look straight and drive."

 

I did what I was told and let her use my right hand while my left hand was steering the car.

 

Krystal guided my hand, sliding it into her inner thigh, pushing it up and down as it becomes warm at the wake of my touch. She was hissing under her breath and I looked over to her. She was looking at me with heavy-lidded eyes then l-icked her lips knowing that I would do the same.

 

"Just drive." She said as I felt her push my hand under her floral dress and over to her hot, soaking p-anties. She's and I can't stop myself from pressing on her hard making fall open. She took my index finger and aligned it with her index finger.

 

I anticipated for her next move and continued driving even faster now. Together with my finger and hers, Krystal pushed her p-anties to the side and inserted it inside her slick p*ssy. She gave off a sharp scream; I panicked and removed my finger out immediately but she pulled it back in her, making her gasp sharply at the fast intrusion. She's enjoying this very much, pulling and pushing. She reclined the chair and proceeded to lay down with an arched back. She continued t-hrusting in and out in a fast pace as I let my thumb stimulate her hardened c-lit making her moan even more.

 

mmmmmm

 

The combination of my finger and her finger inside her made me very curious. Was I ing her or was she m*sturbating using my hand? It didn't even matter when I finally felt her walls tightened as she reached the clouds and rained down all wet and hot.

 

oooooh

 

When I finally pulled out of her, my heart was still pounding rapidly. She took our fingers and l-icked it clean; my breathing hitched and she on it.

 

"Thank you, Am." She said and fixed her dress then arranged my denim jeans. She was taking her time with the zipper making me uneasy again. We're so dead if she continue any more of this. "More for you, later."

 

 "Take a nap. We still have a long way to go." She nodded and leaned in to kiss me on my lips. I can taste her and I smiled. She lay back down on the chair and I fastened her seatbelt as she dozed off.

 

 

***


After hours of driving we have finally arrive at a small boat port with a little wooden shed at the edge of the docks. I squeezed Krystal's hand, waking her up.

 

"Hey sleepy head, we're here." Krystal sat up and inclined the chair. I laughed at her and she looked at me drowsily. I traced a shimmering drool off her lips. She smiled shyly and fixed herself up. When we got out of the car, taking all our bags with us, a middle-aged man came out of the shed to meet us.

 

"Amber! You're back!" He hugged me tightly then held me by the arms, checking me up and down. "Waaa, You look handsome like always."

 

"Thank you, Mr. Han. It's nice to be back." he then raised his hand to Krystal.

 

"K-krystal Jung." She said and took his hand to shake.

 

"Hi Miss Jung. Amber didn't tell me she was bringing home a beautiful young lady back to her parents." Krystal blushed.

 

"Mr. Han is the head of this pier. That's the only way to the island." I pointed to the group of small boats tied to different posts. "You can see the island over there." pointing now to the ocean where a small protruding mass was evident not so far away. Krystal looked at me puzzled.

 

"I grew up in that island. It has a growing community and a lovely view." I said to her and her eyes widened.

 

"How long will you stay?" Inquired Mr. Han.

 

"Around two to three days, tops."

 

"Okay then. I'll take care of you car." I gave him the keys for the SUV and he gave me the keys for a boat. "Take care, okay? And say 'Hi' to your family for me." He gave me a big hug. "We all missed you, Amber. It's good to have you back." He said and gave Krystal a hand shake. "Nice to meet you, Miss Jung and please take care of our little Amber for us." Krystal smiled.

 

"I will, Mr. Han." We bowed and went to the docks, guiding Krystal carefully onto one of the boat with a big 'HANsolo' painted on its side and I jumped in with our bags in my hands. It was a small yacht that can fit at most six people. I started the engine and we sailed off.

 

"You didn't tell me you live in a beautiful island." Krystal said admiring the scenery.

 

"Well, you didn't ask." Looking at her, smiling while she was sitting and holding at the railings for support.

 

"And you know how to drive this." referring to the yacht.

 

"My father taught me when he's not busy at the clinic, Mr. Han would take over sometimes."

 

"You're dad's a doctor?"

 

"Yes and we will be having a medical mission on Sunday. It will be a great opportunity to introduce you since most of the people I know will be coming to help."

 

"Ooh, no pressure." she said and I can feel she was indeed a bit pressured. I laughed at her trying to lighten her mood.

 

"You'll be fine. You're amazing and they'll love you instantly. Just don't give them your icy princess glare." I teased and she gave me 'the glare' then we both laughed, sailing away.

 

Krystal's POV

 

Amber said people will love me instantly. Did Amber feel the same way when she met me? She never said 'i love you' directly at me but... sigh.

 

After ten minutes or so, we finally arrived, Amber parked the small boat expertly onto the side of the tall dock with a serious face. I love seeing her face when she's consumed in finishing a task. She guided me up, climbing a ladder. When I looked down she was smiling wickedly at me, seeing how my dress was fluttering in the wind exposing myself to her. I didn't mind and let her eyes do their purpose.

 

When Amber climbed up with our bags slung over her shoulders, I took her face and looked into her eyes.

 

"Like what you saw, peeping Tom?" I asked, pinching her cheeks.

 

"It isn't peeping when the person wants you to look at it." She laughed, looking down at my a-ss and I kissed her silent and pulled back.

 

"Let's go before it gets dark." I nodded and walk hand in hand with her as the ocean breeze calms my mind. The island was huge, it can be a whole city for all I know.

 

After a while of walking through trees that hooded the pebbled pathway, we reached an open space as big as a baseball field where kids were playing and others were camping out. At the far side of the field stood a sturdy white-walled building with a 'L Clinic' sign hanging at the entrance . We crossed the grassy field and entered the clinic. The place was filled with white beds; patients were lying down with tubes inserted into their nostrils, some have legs wrapped up and hanged on the bed post, others with beeping machines attached into their chest not just on it, mothers were holding their new born babies and there was a kid near the corner without both legs.

 

"Are you okay?" Amber asked worried and only then did I realize that I was starting to tear up.

 

"Yes. I just feel saddened from seeing their situation. I want to help at the medical mission this Sunday." Amber rubbed my arm assuring. She took me into another room. It was an office with stacks of papers scattered all over. There was a small lady moving vials of medicine into a brown box, her back turned to us.

 

"Eommaaaa!" Amber shouted and it startled the lady. Wait, she's Amber's mom, she was the one who Amber called. I feel embarrassed. I thought I was ready to meet Amber's family but why am I shaking? Was I afraid of rejection?

 

"Amber, honey! You're here. You didn't even call. I could've prepared and let someone pick you up at the port. Did Mr. Han accompany you? You look thin. You should eat more. Was the long drive okay?" She spoke fast, hugging and kissing Amber on the cheeks. Pinching her cheeks then she held onto Amber's hands. Amber laughed.

 

"Mr. Han said 'hi' but he couldn't come. The long drive was great. It wasn't even tiring." Amber looked at me then winked. I gulped down hard seeing that her mother's attention was on me now.

 

"Aigoo! What a beautiful young lady."

 

"A-anneonghaseyo." I bowed a 90 degrees angle.

 

"Beautiful and well-mannered. I already like her, Amber." My face went hot and my hands were starting to sweat a little. "Are you the one who has been taking good care of my baby Amber for me?" She looked towards Amber then back at me.

 

"Y-yes." I answered shakily. Amber's mom took me into her arms and gave me a big, warm hug and held me within arm's length.

 

"You're name, deary?"

 

"Krystal Jung."

 

"A beautiful name for a beautiful person. Don't be so nervous, dear." I nodded in response then smiled.

 

"Eomma, where's Appa?" Amber asked.

 

"Oh, his outside. Let's go and let him meet this amazing girl you brought home." She said locking her arm within mine and it felt very natural, as if we were mother and daughter. As we exit the clinic, we looked to where Amber's dad was. He was wearing a white lab coat and was arranging something under the shade of trees. Amber settled our bags at the bench and ran towards her father; her mother and I following her in a steady, slow pace, taking our time.

 

"Krystal, deary. What do you do for a living?" She asked in a sweet voice and I look over to her. She reminds me so much of my mother and I feel more comfortable now with her.

 

"I own and manage a restaurant in the heart of the city back at the mainland."

 

"That sounds really nice, dear. Well-mannered, beautiful and hardworking. Amber's lucky to have met you. That girl is always up to something we don't know, always making me worry but she has you now and I can tell you honestly, I am indebted to you. If there is anything you need, don't be afraid to ask." She said with a smile but to my dismay I think I'm the lucky one. If it weren't for Amber, I might be dead by now. I felt a pang of pain knowing my ex is out there.

 

"Mrs. Liu...?" I wanted to ask her something but she cut me off and halted to a stop.

 

"No deary. I am not Mrs. Liu." She said and I looked at her, confused. I heard it clearly from Amber, herself, that she called this lady her 'eomma'.

 

"Amber must've not told you yet. My name is Eun-jin Lee. I was the one who found Amber when she was left alone outside that clinic and it was well past midnight. She was crying and covered in dirt.  When I found her she clung onto me tightly then collapsed in my arms. Poor girl, she must've been tired, hungry and frightened. She was about 5 years old that time. The only thing she have had with her were a handkerchief with an A and a note. Written on that letter was..."

 

Amber Josephine Liu. My loving daughter. I am sorry for failing to protect and take care of you. I had to hide you far away because there are men trying to get rid of me and I don't have much time. I will try to find you and your mom. I will always love you. From - AJL.

 

Why is she telling me all this on our first meeting? I'm tearing up again. Amber has been through a lot and I'm putting her through a lot.

 

"Oh deary, don't cry. Amber is a strong person now." She said and wiped my tears. I nodded yes still with pain in my heart.

 

We walked towards Amber and her father.

 

"That man over there, the one Amber is talking to, is my husband. Dr. Hee-jun Lee. We took Amber in and took care of her."

 

"Amber seems to be really close to her father." I said, seeing how they were teasing each other and messing with each others hair.

 

"Amber was more interested with boyish stuff and she grew up helping his dad in the clinic. She wanted to be a doctor like my husband but sadly enough my we couldn't afford her medical school expenses." Mrs. Lee said and cleared as we joined Amber and Dr. Lee.

 

"Appa, meet Krystal Jung."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Dr. Lee. It's nice to meet you" I bowed and saw Amber look at me. She must've guessed by now that her mother told me her story thus, hearing me say Dr. Lee instead of Liu. She just smiled then went to my side and took my hand into hers. Mrs. Lee now going to the doctor with a huge smile on her face, on the other hand, Dr. Lee was giving me a stern face and I'm suddenly all nervous again.

 

"Honey, stop scaring the girl." Mrs. Lee said giving her husband a light slap on the arm. The doctor gave a loud laugh and placed his hand on my shoulder.

 

"Ease up, girl. You are very much welcome here." He said with his deep voice. "And thank you for being there for my Amber." I smiled at him. "Now go, settle in first and go rest. I believe Amber has plans for you tomorrow."

 

We said our goodbyes and went away, taking our bags with us. We went on a trek not so far from the clinic and ended up in front of a modern cabin with a bricked chimney on top. It was well hidden around cherry blossom trees and the pathway was pink with petals. Amber took me in, pass the living room into the hallway and into my room that was beside her bedroom. I asked if I could stay in her room but she said it would be a wise decision to stay separate for the mean time. I pouted then pleaded and we ended up sleeping in one bed. Just sleeping in each other's arms.

 

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Amber's arm was around my waist and I removed it slowly. I took my phone and went out of the room.

 

Amber's POV

 

When I woke up, Krystal wasn't on my side anymore so I went out to look for her. I heard whispers one moment then shouting. I immediately went out the house and saw Krystal with her back facing me, she was wearing my  jacket.

 

"For what purpose?" I heard her say over the phone. "Okay, I'll fix everything when I get back. Thank you and sorry." She hang up and pressed the phone to her forehead, sighing.

 

"Something the matter?" I asked and she jumped up, startled, dropping her phone to the ground.

 

"Sorry." I picked the phone and inspected for cracks but there were none, I gave it to her. "Problem at work?"

 

"Nothing major that I couldn't handle. Everything will be taken care of." She said then hugged me burying her face in my black shirt. She was shaking and I can feel that there was something wrong.

 

"Wanna relax a bit? I know a great place with an amazing view." I said and she buried her face even more and nodded yes.

 

The sky was dusted with twinkling stars and the wind smelled of the ocean. I took her to the far side of the island, giving her time to think about the predicament from earlier. When we reached the place finally she smiles, relieving the crease from between her brows. I took her up the flight of stairs and to the top of the lighthouse. You can see the whole island from here and the city lights across the dark, calm sea. She held on to the railings and I stood behind her, locking my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder. We closed our eyes and let the moment sweep us of our feet.

 

"You know you can tell me everything." I said, knowing that something was bugging her since the phone call.

 

"I'll tell you when we get back to the city."

 

"Okay." I said and thought of tomorrow. "Do you want to go swimming tomorrow and get a tan or go for a hike and it on top of the mountain?"

 

"Both."

 

"Then let's go cliff diving. Up for the challenge, Princess?" She turned her face to me.

 

"Anything, anytime and anywhere, as long as I have you with me."

 

I turned her around and pressed her body against the railings then kissed her gently on her lips. Taking her face in my hands.

 

"Forget all your problems for the meantime and let's enjoy the moment." I said as she wrap her arms around my neck and stood on her tiptoes.

 

We kissed for some time, on top of the lighthouse as beams of light pass by us in rotation and the stars bear witness.

 

 

***

 

Before the phone call...

 

"Where is my son?" Asked a man with a varnished walking stick on his lap and was sitting on the long, black couch inside an office.

 

"He just got back from his 3-week business trip in China, Mr. Choi." said his servant.

 

"Well, let him meet me this instant. I didn't make him CEO of this place just to wander around that long." His servant went out and immediately came back with his handsome son whose shoulders were broad and his posture strong.

 

"Sorry, father. The hospital branch in China received a law suit and I had to take care of it, personally." his son said as he bowed.

 

"Word got out. What were you doing at a broken-down apartment?"

 

"I visited someone."

 

"You visited someone and ruined the place!" He shouted, standing up and taking his stick for balance. "Who was living there? Tell me!"

 

"Someone named Amber Liu, father."

 

"Liuuuu?" He was shoked.

 

"Yes, father. I believe she's the daughter of Dr. Liu who died that night of the fire."

 

"Someone survived the fire? I thought I took care of them all? And why were back in Miss Jung's apartment, I know both of you aren't together anymore. You wasted such a great girl."

 

"Sorry, father. Seems like Liu is working for Krystal now and they are currently out of the city. I will take care of it, father. There is no need for your hands to get dirty."

 

"Oh my son." He said proudly placing his hand over to his son's shoulder. " Siwon , my son, you certainly have grown to be just like me." He laughed, an evil laugh. He ordered his servant to come.

 

"Call the restaurant and tell them that we will be renting the whole terrace area and we will be having a closed-door-meeting by next week. Also call the board of directors of this hospital and tell them to attend."

 

"Right away, Mr. Choi." the servant went out the office.

 

"I want to see that man's daughter for myself, Amber Liu. Siwon, invite miss jung to accompany you. We will be having a great show."

 

"Yes, father."

 

"Very good."

 

 

------

yeah yeah. I know. I love Siwon. I mean come on! :)

 

Chapter will be edited soon.

 

Fun fact: HANsolo (name of the boat) is a bad*ss Star Wars character. whooo. letting the kryber ship sail, LITERALLY or rather FICTIONALLY!

 

Stay awesome guys and thnk you very much. (kryber <3)