Conspiration

Of Paws and Claws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

 

Dadoong and Jiji first finished their meal before following after Dadoong’s mistress and leaving the younglings in the room. They watched as the human reached for the device she used to contact other humans and then turned to walk back to their direction.

 

“Oh! Are you done eating already?” she asked as she gave another to rub under the chin of the two cats. To their delight, she didn’t stop there and planted a kiss on both of their heads.

 

“She has a very nice scent,” Jiji meowed before the human’s hand in approval.

 

“Of course! My mistress is the best!” Dadoong replied haughtily.

 

“I guess she really is a good candidate for my Master,” Jiji replied as the human tried to look at his tag and dial the number engraved there.

 

The two cats behaved themselves as they listened in on the human’s conversation.

 

“Hello? My name is Sandara. Are you the owner of Jiji?”

 

“Why do I hear a female human instead of your Master’s voice?” Dadoong asked Jiji suspiciously as his Mistress continue to converse.

 

“Oh, I found your pet in my house. I didn’t even know how he got in here,”

 

“That is probably Master’s sister. You saw her in the establishment with all the other plebeian cats,” he replied, which then worried Dadoong.

 

“He might accidentally went in here. I just found him along with my other cats in the cat room,”

 

“How then, are we going to let them meet?” Dadoong asked, already annoyed with Jiji.

 

“Alright, I will meet you tomorrow in Little paws at 9:00 in the morning,”

 

The two conspirators watched as the human finished her call and turned to the both of them, “Well, Jiji, it looks like you’ll have to stay here tonight. We’ll get you home to your Mom tomorrow,”

 

“She is not my Mom, human,” he meowed, and then turned to Dadoong, “I’ll think about it. I will definitely make some ways to make our humans meet,”

 

 

 

 

 

Jiji and Dadoong rose early and waited for Dadoong’s Mistress to take care of them. They were first taken into a bath, dried, and were given food.

 

“Jiji is such a well-behaved friend Doongie-ah. He also doesn’t shy away from water and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter