Evaluation

Of Paws and Claws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Evaluation

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

 

Just like anyone else of his kind, Dadoong is also averse to water. But, as a feral being who takes pride in his breed and appearance, Dadoong will swallow his fear and allow the human to give him a bath. His appearance should be that of his mistress, flawless and unquestionable.

 

“You’re a very well-behaved cat. Jiji always makes a fussed whenever I try to give him a bath,” the human said and Dadoong only scoffed and stayed still, sitting up regally, just like a cat fit for royalty.

 

“Of course! I will not embarrass my Mistress in any fashion. I will act as regally as possible,” Dadoong meowed, and the human, feeling like his being glared at by the cat, laughed loudly and ruffled Dadoong’s soft fur.

 

After the bath and being wiped, the human carried Dadoong to his kitchen where Jiji and Hiro are also waiting with their food.

 

“Alright, Jiji, I’ll have to give your friend some food, okay? I’ll borrow one of your food bowl,” he said and put a moderate helping of cat food in front of Dadoong.

 

“Your human certainly knows quality food when he sees it,” Dadoong complimented before digging in to the food given to him.

 

“Not only that, my Master is only an excellent cook when it comes to human food. I always hear him being praised by the other humans,” Jiji said proudly.

 

“Ah, that’s another point for him, too. My Mistress needs someone like that as she doesn’t even know the difference between a dishwasher and an oven,” Jiji was contemplative upon hearing Dadoong’s statement.

 

“Hm, I want someone who can take care of my Master,” Dadoong paused from his food and looked at Jiji seriously, “My Mistress is self-less to the point that she took care more of other people than herself,” not wanting to start an argument, Jiji backed down but not before stating, “I will see that for myself.”

 

Dadoong stayed the night at Jiji’s place and observed the human candidate for his Mistress. He watched as he lounged on the couch while writing something on some sort of music sheet, he knows, because Master Sanghyun also does that sometimes. Then he watched as he went to the piano and played a few notes. He can see that the human is hardworking enough and has passion for his craft, so, Dadoong went to explore the human’s den.

 

After going around, with Jiji in tow and pointing out stuff, Dadoong concluded that the human is definitely very well off. His items are quite luxurious bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter