Introduction

Of Paws and Claws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

They all watched as their human cried herself to sleep once again. She’s been like that for five months straight now, and it has simply become unacceptable for Dadoong and the others.

 

“I knew that the male human is not good for the mistress. I knew because my tails tingled… and because the male human has dogs. Dogs were always bad news,” he meowed then added as an afterthought, “Alright, not all of them are bad… like that dog from mistress’ friend, Choco? Coco?”

 

“I don’t want to see the mistress crying anymore,” Oreo said worriedly. It was understandable, considering that their mistress seems to become paler every time they see her and also because she usually forgets to feed them now which she never does before. It’s a good thing, really, that tall human master Sanghyun feeds them when their mistress Dara forgets.

 

“We need to find a male mate for the mistress. And this time we’ll make sure that he’s the right one,” Dadoong said then his paws. The other cats then meowed in agreement.

 

 

 

 

Dadoong and the others kept their eyes opened and their ears attentive in finding the right mate for their human. Although, they are highly at a disadvantage because their movement is limited and they never had a chance to scrutinize the other male humans in their mistress’ vicinity.

 

An opportunity has finally come. Today the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter