Chapter 4

1000 Year Sword

Kyuro was at good distances away from N so she decided to wait for Hongbin. After twenty minutes Hongbin showed up and Kyuro hoped off her spot and ran to Hongbin, “you ok ?” she asked “yeah I’m alright why don’t we use that sword on both of us?” Hongbin asked which made Kyuro slightly confused, “you wanna be mortal as well?” Kyruo asked. “Yes if it means I can stay by your side then yes” Hongbin said taking Kyuro’s hands in his own. Kyuro was still confused then Hongbin leaned in and kissed her which took her by shock but suddenly she started having flash backs. Kyuro broke their kiss and looked at Hongbin to explain himself, “sorry Kyuro but I wanted to unlock your memories, honestly I’ve known you ever since you were young and I always was by your side you just never realized but now I won’t be in the background in your life I promise I’ll be there to always protect you” Hongbin said taking her hands again. Kyuro finally understood what was happening and slowly remembered seeing Hongbin in her memories, “Hongbin I do remember you a little bit I’m sorry I didn’t realize” Kyuro said in a sad tone. “No its ok I’m just glad you’re safe and that your with me “Hongbin smiled at Kyuro showing his deep dimples. “Ok why don’t we both turn mortal and live our lives together?” Hongbin asked and Kyuro nodded.

Kyuro drew the sword and made Hongbin grabbed the sword so they both could change.  Then a bright blue light shot from them and in about ten minutes the light vanished and the two looked at each other smiled. “How does it feel?” Hongbin asked as Kyuro tried to call her fox fire but nothing happened. “Feels like I wished it would like nothing. Hongbin I’m so happy” Kyuro said then jumped and wrapped her arms around Hongbin’s neck and hugged him. “Thank you” she whispered which made Hongbin smile. “You’re welcome Kyuro let’s go live our lives with freedom, ok?” Hongbin spoke then took Kyuro’s hand in his, and they left, leaving both their past and the hunters in the woods forever.