Chapter 3

1000 Year Sword

As Kyuro was being pinned N advanced closer to her, and eventually had his sword pointing at . “I guessing you know about this sword?” N asked realizing that Kyuro’s gaze was fixed on his sword, when he didn’t get any response from her he motioned for one of s to pull on Kyuro’s fox ears. “Oww! Stop!” Kyuro cried out.  Satisfied with hearing her cries, N motioned for to stop. “Now tell me you know about this sword right?” N asked, and Kyuro calmly nodded her head. “Well then you know what’s so special about it “N spoke walking away from Kyuro.

“Ok, I’ve decided I’ll make you a bet”, N said happily with his bet idea. “N hyung! Just kill her!” one of s spoke. “Shut it Leo, I’m the leader and I wanna have a little fun” N smirked at Kyuro when he spoke; to be honest Kyuro was really creeped out by the smirk he was giving her. “What’s the bet?” Kyuro asked with a hesitant voice. “The bet is if you can manage to steal my sword then I’ll let you keep your life but you have to understand all of my members including me won’t make this easy at all” N said and looked at all s understanding what their leader wanted. “So you up for it?” N asked and waited for Kyuro’s response. “Yes I’ll do it”. after Kyuro said that the two men that were pinning her let her go and went to stand behind their leader who was giving Kyuro a big creepy smirk again.

“Alright then let’s begin will give you a two minute head start” N said then gestured for Kyuro to begin. Not wasting any time Kyuro took off jumping through trees and hiding behind large rocks to make sure she was out of their vision range. After the two minutes all the Vixx members took off in different directions. About twenty minutes later Kyuro finally heard footsteps coming towards her so she hid in a tree so she could have a better field of vision of who it was. To her surprise, it was the member that looked the friendliest out of all Vixx. Seeing as he might be an easy target to take down, Kyuro jumped out of the tree and landed behind him. The man, feeling someone behind him, quickly turned around and met eyes with Kyuro. “I don’t want to hurt you I promise” the man nicely said which threw Kyuro off. “Lair you all want to kill me you’re no different!” Kyuro said getting in a fighting position. “No I promise you I’m not like them, and I can prove it!” the man said then lifted his sleeve up and showed Kyuro a tattoo that only spirits could see. “See told you” the man said. “Wha..what why I’m so confused . Why were you hunting me then!?” Kyuro said completely confused.  “Well first off, I’m Hongbin and I’m a guardian of spirits, and I was hunting you because I wanted to protect you, and I figured getting  in with the Vixx crew would help me do just that” Hongbin said and gave Kyuro a reassuring smile. Kyuro finally able to grasp what Hongbin said decided to tell him her real plan. “Ok um Hongbin do you know why I must steal that sword?” Kyuro asked Hongbin looked at her questionably “No I don’t care to tell me?”, “Well I’m planning to steal it from N and use it to turn myself mortal” Kyuro started smiling at the thought of being mortal, “you no being mortal isn’t as great as you think Kyuro” Hongbin said trying to convince her but sadly Kyuro didn’t hear him and he just sighed.

“Ok Kyuro, if you want to be mortal so bad I”ll help you steal the cursed sword”. Hongbin said with very little happiness. But Kyuro didn’t notice “Really?! Yes ill finally get to be like every other human girl!” Kyuro jumped around with joy which Hongbin thought was really cute. “Well if we’re gonna do this we better get going…actually I know were N is so come on” Hongbin said while walking in the direction N was.

After a ten minute walk they spotted N; he was searching high and low for Kyuro. Seeing N look for her was cute she thought , but then remembered that she couldn’t like the enemy, so she pushed her thoughts away from her mind. “Ok you to the left and I’ll calmly walk up to him and you ambush him from behind, got it?” Hongbin asked and Kyuro nodded her head. They advanced their target. “Hey N any sign of her at all? “Hongbin casually asked “No aish this is annoying me where could she have gone!” N said in frustration then kicked a nearby tree, “Hyung calm down “ Hongbin said in a calming tone. While Hongbin was distracting N , Kyuro was quietly sneaking and hiding behind objects till she was directly behind N. Hongbin, seeing her motioned to her to make a move, following his order Kyuro grabbed the sword then took off.

“What the!” N yelled confused “Don’t just stand there go after her!!” N yelled at Hongbin. Hongbin ignored N’s yelling then walked straight up too N and grabbed his face “listen here N I’m helping Kyuro so if you dare come after her again Ill personally take it as your after me and I won’t hesitate to kill you” after he said that Hongbin released N who was still shocked that Hongbin was heping Kyuro. “Surprised? Don’t be I only joined Vixx so I could protect Kyuro since I am a guardian of spirits” Hongbin spoke then turned to go after Kyuro but stopped when N grabbed Hongbin’s wrist “I trusted you how could you do this ?” N asked with  a sad voice “ I have to protect my kind sorry and honestly I’ve known Kyuro since she was little but she doesn’t realize it yet so I’m also protecting the women I love” Hongbin said then pulled N’s hand off his wrist and walked away leaving N hurt and alone.