Chapter 5: Continuation.....

Highschool Love Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the teacher caught us talking in each other, ohmy at the very first day? there's a tendency now that I'm going to have a detention after class, and all because of this Hoseok guy...

 

Lowering my head is my only weapon to cover my face coz almost all of our classmate are looking at us curious of what the teacher just saw. T^T 

"don't worry I'm here Yesung" Hoseok tpld me yhen smile trying tp comfort me. And now what is his trap now? "hey don't you dare to smile at me like that mr. Hoseok coz it's irritating me and you're annoying, I've told you already that I don't want to be friends with anyone else arsseo? so stop talking at me" I told him without a pause coz I can't control now my anger specially when the teacher called us. 

I saw his facial expression happy turned into sad one? is he sad? wae? what have I done? am I rude at him? "sorry" when I'm done saying that he faced me then smiled and said "it's okay, I know now there's noone who wants yo befriwnds with me"  is it true? we're just the same? now how will I approach him I want now to be friends with him.  aigoo Yesung-ah it's too late, okay I won't approach him now. That's my final desision.. 

 

 

okay there's someone who's late again.. So who is it now??

 

---------

find it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter