Chapter 4:

Highschool Love Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK POV:

I badly wanted to forget my dad. I wish he'll never come back in our lives again, or else I'll kill him. 

 

shooking my head to get back in reality that I'm actually here at tha party. I sipped the liqour at the glass at my hand, I felt the hot liquid sliding down in my throat, hayst I love this feeling.

"hey" suddenly a girly voice popped behind my ear, is this girl seducing me? ohh C'mon. I turned to face this girl and saw her beauryful face her small pointy nose is really cute. Her dazzling eyes that's darted in my eyes lives a smirk on my lips she's beautyful really pretty. 

She sat beside me and faced me she is facing me while her left hand is playing my shirt collar since I wore my blue poloshirt. 

"hi handsome" shw said seductively her dry yet girly voice make me shiver and I felt my got bigger. Man this is a problem. "oh hi there pretty" I replied to her with a lipbite at the end. She smirk and then einked at me, oh my this girl is making my problem more harder "I love that" she said, what is it baby? "love what?" 

"that one under your zipper" oh what's wirh her she's making it more harder than before 

 

 

---- END OF FLASHBACK

 

"hi babe" Hani pecked my cheeks, "hey" I told her awkwardly, I didn't know that she's schooling here too.. this is going to be a big problem, Choa is here too. 

 

"you're here?" 

oh god help me with this, yes im a timer but this is different Choa is war freak and I think this girl is like that too.. Ihope Choa will not see her with me im nervous if they'll fight.. because of me, well to be honest thre's plenty of girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter