Chapter 5:

Highschool Love Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YESUNG POV: 

he's coming, he's getting near, his smirk is making me more nervous, I can't move, waeyo? Why is he smirking at me anyway.. I didn't even know him what's the problem with him.. aish .

he finally reach his sit beside me. while sitting down his eyes never leave my face, is therea dirt at my cheek? or nose? and I'm not beautiful honestly, seroously I don't even care of what Iam wearing in my daily life, I don't care what do I look when I was at the mall or Im with my friends.. did I have a friend? I think there's no place for friends at my life I don't have a firend even one friendin sixteen years of living here at earth there's no one single person who approached me, maybe there's some... 

"hey" a guys voice interrupted my over and over thinking lol what? I don't want to entertain this guy I want to listen of what the teachers discussing "yah are you deaf?" againhe talked to me again "why??" I answered him irritated, "hey chill bro I just want to be friends with you, well Im new here that's why I still don't have a friend, so?" 

 

what did he just said? friend? he wanted to be friends with me? is he insane? or he's tripping me? well ofcourse I don't want him to be friends with me, this is ridiculous.. he want to be friwnd with me then what? if he found out that Im weird and boring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter