o15

Swear To Me

 

Notice: Short Chapter.

 

Chapter 15:

 

 

 

Busan.

 

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

I froze in front of the Italian restaurant, glancing back and forth from the KBBQ restaurant and down to the ground in thought. The man that walked into that restaurant looked a heck of a lot like Suho hyung.

 But it can't be... right?

 

Suho never dated anybody. He's never dated ever since college. The only girl he's been close to since then was SeYi... but -

 

Then it hit me.

 

No way... possibly... did Suho marry SeYi?

 

I shook the thought off. SeYi would never do that. At least not so quickly after my "death" from her life. And plus, Changmin would never be able to call Suho his dad. To him, I'm still his father. So that would never happen.

 

I shook my head and proceeded into the Italian Restaurant, returning to who I love now, Shin Aerra.

 

~

 

Just when I thought I would get over the image of Suho possibly being in Busan, it started to haunt me for the rest of my night.

 

I stared thoughtfully at the table as my fork of pasta stood without movement in front of my mouth. Aerra grew suspicious at my unusual pondering.

 

"Yahh~" she snapped at me as I returned to planet Earth.

 

"Hmm?" I slowly reverted my attention to her.

 

"What are you thinking about? Work?"

 

I paused to refresh my mind and vaguely shook my head.

 

"Then what are you thinking about?"

 

I shook my head again and tried to  focus on eating. "Don't worry about it."

 

Aerra blinked and proceeded on eating her pasta. Confused, she kept on glancing at me, making sure there wasn't anything wrong.

 

~~~

 

1 hour later.

 

Sehun's House.

 

I climbed into bed after changing into sleepwear and so did Aerra. She looked at me weirdly as I covered myself with the covers.

 

"You seem awfully quiet tonight, Jagi..." she remarked. "Is there anything you need to get off your chest?"

 

Sehun laid his head on his pillow and stared up to the ceiling. Aerra did the same.

 

"What if..." he started. "What if SeYi remarried?"

 

"Good for her, right?" Aerra responded with a smirk. "She's moving on, forgetting about you."

 

"...."

 

Sehun didn't answer back and Aerra sat up on the bed, glaring at him.

 

She scoffed, being offended. "Sehun, don't tell me that you still have feelings for her!"

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and replied in a cold tone, "Calm down, Aerra. It's just mere curiousity about what they've done with with their lives. Don't jump to conclusions."

 

 

 

 

Aerra huffed then laid herself back under the covers.

 

 

 

 

"I'm just wondering what they've become at this point. What happened after they found out that I 'died'? And have they gotten over it or not..."

 

 

 

 

"Why are you thinking about them all of a sudden?"

 

 

 

 

Sehun sighed as he recalled that moment at the restuarant. "I saw a man that looked so much like Suho hyung last night, but what threw me off was that... the man was wearing a wedding ring..."

 

 

 

 

"Then it must not have been Suho. It's easy as that."

 

 

 

 

"But if it was... then who could he have married? SeYi was the girl in his life."

 

 

 

 

Aerra couldn't help but think about that thought as well.

 

 

 

 

But they were about to find out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The new Kim Household.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 week and a half later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Kim household was fairly near to the sea shore, blowing a fresh ocean breeze all day, everyday. SeYi stayed home everyday, cleaning and doing chores while Changmin was actually off to a preschool they discovered, learning some school material. However, Suho's workplace was a bit far from the house. He successfully and quickly moved into a new law firm placed in the heart of Busan. He immediately spent all the hours of the day in that building during the first week of their move-in. Work was vigorous so whenever he could, he would do all his day work all at once, even work overtime, then spend the next day with his family. Today was one of those days.

 

 

 

 

"SeYi~!" Suho cheered from the bedroom as he walked out in his pajamas.

 

 

 

 

"I'm over here, Suho." She responded to his calling from the dining room while she prepared breakfast platters.

 

 

 

 

Soon, Suho strutted over to her, planting a quick morning kiss on her lips.

 

 

 

 

"Good morning, sweetheart." He sat down across the table and greeted Changmin as well, who sat beside SeYi. "Good morning to you too, buddy."

 

 

 

 

"Good morning, daddy. Why are you so happy today?" The child asked nicely.

 

 

 

 

SeYi emphasized the question. "Yeah, sweetie... Why are you so joyful out of the blue?" She turned to her smiling husband.

 

 

 

 

Suho shrugged as he started feeding on the breakfast she made. After chewing and swallowing, he answered the two of them. "I'm off work today. So we have a day to spend together!"

 

 

 

 

SeYi scoffed playfully as she fed Changmin, as always. "You weren't exactly given a day off, Suho. You just over-worked last night to earn today off."

 

 

 

 

Suho frowned, "Same difference~"

 

 

 

 

Changmin giggled a little bit at the new childish reaction he's seen from his dad.

 

 

 

 

"Why don't we go somewhere to play today?" Suho suggested. "A way to explore a bit more of Busan."

 

 

 

 

Changmin objected with chubby cheeks as he didn't swallow his food yet. "Daddy, today is Wednesday. I have preschool today. So we can't play together."

 

 

 

 

SeYi nodded her head. "That's right, Suho."

 

 

 

 

Suho frowned even more. "No fair. This is one reason why I never liked school. You never have time for daddy."

 

 

 

 

Changmin grinned. "We can always play on the weekends, daddy. Don't worry. I still have time for you." Changmin took his little hand and blew a hand kiss to Suho, warming his heart.

 

 

 

 

"Awww~ Thanks buddy~" Suho blew a hand kiss back to his son and all of them smiled brightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Preschool.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SeYi and Suho dropped Changmin off at the preschool and headed back to the car.

 

 

 

 

"Where should we go, sweetheart?" Suho asked his wife. "Days like today don't come often. You know, I'm a busy man."

 

 

 

 

SeYi giggled. "Fine, we'll go somewhere."

 

 

 

 

The man beamed. "Really??? Where, then? The mall, the park, the-"

 

 

 

 

"The grocery store."

 

 

 

 

Suho's smile faded in disappointment. "SeYi..."

 

 

 

 

"Then after, we'll go to the park. Happy, sweetie?" SeYi finished her suggestion, causing Suho to fill up with excitement again.

 

 

 

 

"Okay~ Deal!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun's House.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aerra~ Jagiya!" He called out across the house.

 

 

 

 

Aerra came walking into the kitchen, where Sehun was.

 

 

 

 

"Our fridge is empty."

 

 

 

 

"I know that." Aerra dumbly replied.

 

 

 

 

"Then... we should go buy groceries, shouldn't we?" Sehun suggested.

 

 

 

 

"I thought you would never ask, Sehun." Aerra walked out of the kitchen and grabbed her purse. "Let's go before you change your mind!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Grocery Store.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SeYi and Suho started to shop through the dairy sectoin while Aerra and Sehun walked around the deli part of the store.

 

 

 

 

All of a sudden, Suho recieved a phone call from work. He sighed and excused himself. "I have to take this. Go ahead and visit the produce section. I'll catch up with you once I hang up."

 

 

 

 

SeYi smiled and nodded before strolling over to the vegetables. She first scanned her eyes through the crates of fruits, picking up some apples and bananas. After that, she carried her basket over to the wall of fresh, green vegetables.

 

 

 

 

She sensed a few people walk past her, searching for vegetables as well. She somehow took the longest to decide which greens to drop into her basket. A couple walked behind her, but then stopped a few yards away, picking up some Bok Choy and Spinach. SeYi didn't mind them very much until their voices caught their attention.

 

 

 

 

The man's deep voice caught her attention the most, knowing that she's heard that voice many times before. The girl's voice was awfully familiar as well. The curiousity made the best of her, causing her to turn to the couple.

 

 

 

 

She noticed that the man was tall and lean with familiar blonde hair that she could never forget. But she couldn't see the girl, for the man's body was covering her view. The man's figure looked familiar, maybe even TOO familiar.

 

 

 

 

Sehun was the person she thought she was seeing but she immeditely doubted it. Making herself believe that she should stop thinking about Sehun, she shook the thought out of her head.

 

 

 

 

*Sehun is dead, SeYi. You should stop imagining things.* She thought to herself.

 

 

 

 

But once the couple turned towards her, everything changed from curiousity to fear. All three of them took a moment to try to make the moment make sense. What exactly was happening? The three locked eyes.

 

 

 

 

A chill blew past each of them, creating a shock within their spines, making them unable to move.

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Aerra's eyes widened and they both froze. But SeYi was in such a state of shock that she couldn't process anything. It was him. She knew it was him. He had that vibe to her that she has never forgotten. Her hands shook violently and the shopping basket in her hand made a dramatic fall to the cold, hard ground. She took deep breaths and gulped in anxiety.

 

 

 

 

This can't be happening....

 

 

 

 

Sehun's dead....

 

 

 

 

This isn't true....

 

 

 

 

What shattered all of her doubt and thoughts was his mere mistake of calling her name. "SeYi?"

 

 

 

 

She gasped and a quick tear escaped her eye. Her legs shook and she stepped back in fear. What haunted her even more was not just his presence in front of her, but also was that he was holding hands with one that she knew before. Aerra.

 

*He's seeing her?* SeYi glanced down to their intertwined hands and found herself wanting to ask so many questions.

 

 

 

She couldn't believe what exactly she saw in front of her.

 

 

 

 

Sehun...

 

 

 

 

He....

 

 

 

 

cheated on me...

 

 

 

 

neglected me...

 

 

 

 

lied to me...

 

 

 

 

 

 

is alive....

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello se-booty-ful people~

I know you're all disappointed in me...

I'm not happy with myself either...

I'm disappointing all of you, I feel it already. My writing is becoming sloppy and extremely short. I just need this story to reach above 30 chapters because to me, 30 seems ideal. But that just makes some of the middle chapters boring as heck.

 

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH     Seer-of-void     FOR UPVOTING~

You made my entire day. I'm so glad that you like the story! I hope you live happily and heathily, my darling. Thank you so much.

As always, I will shoutout those who upvote. I will never ever delete your shoutout. :)

 

 

Again, I thank all of you fo reading. I'm sorry for such sloppy, boring chapters. I hope all of you have a nice day. Please comment you opinions and criticism down below in the comments. I thank you for all of the support and let's be friends one day? See you next time~ Saranghaeyooo~ <3333