o14

Swear To Me

 

Ahead: Short and boring chapter.

 

 

Chapter 14:

 

 

2 weeks after the incident.

 

 

Baekhyun's House

 

 

Narrator's POV

 

 

"BUSAN?!?!?!?" The 4 friends of Suho and SeYi repeated in astonishment at the sudden news.

"You're moving to where in the where now???" Baekhyun asked us to repeat what we've already explained to them for the nth time.

"You guys are moving all the way down to Busan???" Kai asked for confirmation.

Suho nodded as he comfortably sat next to SeYi on the sofa. Changmin was watching TV behind the herd of shock-stricken boys.

"When are you guys moving?" Kyungsoo questioned.

SeYi answered, "In 10 days."

"That soon??!!" Chanyeol whined. "But whyyyy????"
Suho responded, "It's one way to prevent SeYi from experiencing another heart attack. Busan most likely has cleaner and fresher air than here in Seoul, where pollution is everywhere."

"But it's soooo far~" Kai complained. "That means I have to pay almost $300 just to see my baby Changmin???!!!"

The boys pouted sadly until Changmin walked up beside his mother, facing them.

"Changmin~ You want to leave all of your uncles here alone???" Baekhyun tried convincing Changmin.

"Uncle Baekhyun, you have Taeyeon Noona. Uncle Chanyeol has Dara Noona. Uncle Kyungsoo and Uncle Kai have lots of work too. You aren't going to be alone." The little boy explained, quite innocently.

"But you're going to be far, far away from us! Do you want that to happen?" Chanyeol did his genuine puppy face.

"I can always visit my uncles." Changmin reassured them. "We can always call each other

The boys continued to pout and glared at SeYi and Suho.

"How dare you separate us from our baby Changmin?!!!" Kai whined cutely.

SeYi smirked a little. "If you all want, I'll allow Changmin to play with you guys for the whole 10 days before we go. You can play with him as much as you want~"

As expected, the guys agreed with a gasp and a cheer of excitement.

~

Of course, the 10 days flew by like it was only 1 day. Each of the 4 had two days with Changmin all to themselves and two days with the whole gang to play with him together. Before they knew it, they were already on their way to Busan.

 

Incheon Airport.

 

6:00 pm.

 

The boys, their girlfriends, and Yixing all came to see the family leave to Busan.
The Chanyeol refused to even let go Changmin's chubby little hand. SeYi and Suho glared at him, telling him that it was time to let go. The 4 boys only glared back.

"You can't do this to us!!!" They all whined childishly in sync.

SeYi rolled her eyes. "You guys already spent the 10 days with him."

"Can't you and Suho just live in Busan while Changmin stays here with us?" Kyungsoo suggested.

Suho threw his hand up. "No, no, no! Changmin's coming with us! Say your see-you-laters and let's get on with it!"

SeYi giggled and left the boys and girls to say their goodbyes.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun hugged Changmin as one. Chanyeol petted his soft hair while Baekhyun patted his back. The child swung his arms around both of their necks held them tightly. The two backed up in front of the boy and smiled sadly.

 

"We'll come visit whenever you want us to. Okay, buddy?" Baekhyun assured him.

 

"And when we visit, do you think we should bring your Dara and Taeyeon Noona?" Chanyeol asked him.

 

Changmin nodded gleefully before being hugged by his two noonas, Dara & Taeyeon.

 

"We'll make sure to buy you lots and lots of candy when we visit. Would you like that, Changmin?" Taeyeon told him.

 

Again, Changmin nodded without hesitation.

 

The two females giggled. And Dara whispered in his ear. "Just don't tell your Uncle Chanyeol and Uncle Baekhyun, okay? Or else, they'll eat it all."

 

Changmin laughed and high-fived the girls.

 

Next in line were Kai and Kyungsoo, who hugged the boy together as well.

 

"Don't cross the street without looking both ways. And if your Mommy SeYi and Daddy Suho aren't cooking you yummy food, you tell me right away and I'll throw a cookbook at them!" Kyungsoo joked.

 

"And if you want to visit back here, just let us know and we'll pay for your ticket. Got it?" Kai told the little boy.

 

"Got it!" Changmin gave his thumbs up and looked to the side of the two, seeing his Uncle Lay.

 

Yixing also attacked Changmin with a hug. "You be a good boy, okay? I'll come visit whenever I can and when I go there, I'll make you food like before."

 

"Yesss~ Uncle Lay's food is the best!" Changmin lit up in joy and Kyungsoo's jaw dropped behind the man. Everybody else just chuckled at the irony.

 

Later on, everybody got their hugs and said their see-you-later's even to SeYi and Suho. Once the clock hit 6:40, it was time for the three to leave.

 

 

Before any of them knew it, the family already boarded the plane and set off across the country.

 

 

~

 

 

3 and a half hours later. (Including the flight, airport navigating, and passport checks)

 

 

The Kim family was in Busan. Suho took a minute to make sure that the moving truck workers were already done fixing up their new house. SeYi in the meanwhile, called for a taxi with Changmin.

 

"Mommy?" the boy called out.

 

"Yes, honey?"

 

"Are we going to like it here?"

 

"I'm pretty sure we are." SeYi glanced down to her son. "Why? Do you not like it here already?"

 

Changmin shook his head. "I just want it us to be happy here just like how we were happy back in Seoul."

 

SeYi smiled at him and reassured him. "We are going to be happy here. Trust me."

 

 

~

 

 

Busan.

 

 

 

The Oh Residency.

 

 

 

The house that Sehun's parents left behind was more than enough for just Sehun and Aerra. Sehun let Aerra do as she pleased in the house since he knew that his parents wouldn't come back. They were too busy working for a better living in America.

 

Aerra strolled into the kitchen while Sehun did some work in the study room. All of a sudden, Aerra yelled for Sehun.

 

"Jagiyaaaaaa~ Oh Sehuunnn~!!!" She called out.

 

Sehun didn't feel like moving so he screamed across the house as well. "WHAATT?!?!"

 

"We're out of food!!!"

 

"Then call for take-out! It's that simple!"

 

"But I want to get out of the house! We've been stuck here for days! One reason why we came here was because there were more things to do here than in Jeju!"

 

"Then what do you want me to do???"

 

"Let's go get dinner!" Aerra jogged over to the study room and waited by the door. "Pleaassee?"

 

"Jagiya, can't you see I'm busy?" Sehun glared at her coldly, then looked back down to his stack of paperwork.

 

"Sehun, you've been sitting your here all day and night ever since we got here. Why don't you take a break? Then once we get back, I won't bother you and your stack of papers anymore."

 

"Fine." Sehun sighed and gave in to his girlfriend. He stood up from his seat and threw his reading glasses onto the wooden desk lazily. "What are you planning on eating anyway?" He asked as he grabbed his coat from the back of his office chair.

 

"Italian food."

 

"Alright. Let's go."

 

"Yaaayyy~"

 

 

~

 

 

Taxi Cab.

 

 

SeYi, Suho, and Changmin were riding in back seat of a Busan taxi. Changmin curiously watched the lights glitter from outside his window while Suho and SeYi tried their best not to fall asleep from the exhaustion of having to contact and message so many workers due to their move-in.

 

Fortunately for everyone, Suho suggested to get something to eat before getting to the house, where no one would have the energy to cook. He called for the man who was driving the cab. "Sir? By any chance is there a good place to eat at around here that is still open at 10 pm?"

 

The ahjussi thought for a bit before a light bulb lit up above his head. "There's a few nice restaurants that are open past midnight near your destination. I believe there is a Sushi restaurant, Thai food restaurant, Korean Barbeque, and an Italian restaurant lined up next to each other at that place. Would you like to stop there instead?" The driver suggested.

 

Suho nodded and looked over to SeYi and Changmin. "What do you two want to eat? Sushi, Thai food, Korean BBQ, or Italian food?"

 

SeYi shrugged while Changmin gave his definite answer. "Korean BBQ!!!"

 

 

~

 

 

At that promised street, the four restaurants were lined up in this order: Thai food, Italian food, Korean BBQ, Sushi place.

 

SeYi, Suho, and Changmin hopped off out of the cab after paying the nice driver.

 

Suho looked down to his son, "Are you sure you want Korean BBQ? Are you going to eat a lot?"

 

The boy nodded. "I'm going to eat A LOOOOTTTT~" He spread his arms out wide, exaggerating his speech, causing his parents to giggle.

 

The Korean BBQ restaurant was almost packed. It was full of groups of friends, co-workers, couples, and some families. There weren't too many drinking Soju, surprisingly, so Suho didn't mind proceeding inside.

 

"Shall we go inside then?" Suho insisted.

 

SeYi gestured a 'sure' and the three walked in.

 

 

~

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

 

We arrived at the Italian restaurant. As always, at night, the street was filled with groups of people chit-chatting and hanging out. Since the street was full of restaurants and shopping stores, it was one of those streets that never sleeps; where workers take a break from work and relax at night, where foreigners could enjoy their night easily all in one place.

 

Aerra nudged me on the shoulder and gestured at the door of the Italian restaurant. "Shall we?"

 

I slightly nodded and she immediately rushed inside without even waiting for me. I was about to walk in as well, but then something caught my eye.

 

A young man, some-what short, dark brown hair and similar figure walked into the Korean BBQ restaurant right beside the Italian one. I would've looked closer but then, he was already inside. What I did notice though, he opened the door with his left hand, revealing a shiny wedding ring.

 

Recalling the memory of the man's figure again, I started to think suspiciously.

 

 

 

Suho hyung?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello my beautiful butterflies~!

So first, you were all fairies, but now you're butterflies ^-^ how odd of me....

 

I sincerely apologize for my many hours late story update. I also made a SUPER BORRIINNG and short chapter. I'm the worst author ever.

But I promise that this story won't get worse, only better :) Lots of things will happen in Busan, obviously.

 

I'll see you all again on Wednesday, the next time I update. Thank you again for reading and I hope that I'm not boring you too much. Stay healthy and happy. Be sure to tell me how you feel about the story in the comments down below. I love all of you beautiful people dearly. I'm on AFF everyday, so if you need a friend, I'm here to talk! Stay beautiful by butterflies! See you again in a bit. Saranghaeyooo <333