The One Where the Stage is Set

Turn Off The Lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2018

Life was good, if he said so himself. He had a great family, great friends, the girl of his dreams, and the career he had been working for since he had been a child. So all in all, life was pretty ing awesome.

That said…

He was going to die.

Not literally but he certainly felt like death warmed over.

Kim Hanbin pushed the headphones off his ears and rolled his shoulders, stretching the tired muscles. He felt too tense from sitting in from of the computer all day. Even then, it was worth the effort since he was done with the finishing touches on Jinhwan Hyung and Junhoe’s subunit debut’s title track.

The third anniversary of their debut was coming up soon and iKON was currently finishing promotions for their second full album. Hanbin knew they had it luckier than groups from other companies, they weren’t forced to attend every music program and had plenty of time for themselves. They weren’t worked to the point of collapsing anymore. But they still worked hard, being at YG is more a self-paced torture though. Management might push you, but never as hard as you pushed yourself.

Lucky for him, Hanbin didn’t like to waste time, in YG if you didn’t make an effort and push yourself it was easy to be forgotten and he refused to let that happen to iKON. He was constantly working on new material and that is why even after promotions were finished he wasn’t worried that they would disappear again.

Bobby Hyung had several collaborations lined up already. Chanwoo and Yunhyeong Hyung had auditioned and received supporting roles on MBC and SBS, respectively. Donghyuk along with Seunghoon Hyung were going to be dance mentors on YG’s new reality show featuring the new trainees. Jinhwan Hyung and Junhoe’s subunit had been approved and as soon they finished promotions next week they would finish recording the last of the tracks.

As for himself, he was going to start, seriously start, preparations his solo debut album. He had several tracks in mind, but he hadn’t seriously made an effort in selecting and recording for it yet. Postponing his solo debut hadn’t bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter