Prologue

Lost Identities [discontinued]

     They were a happy family. The fair king, the just queen, and the burbling crown prince.

     Yes, they were a perfect family.

     Until, of course, a traitor killed the king.

     The queen, devastated as she was, sent her son, not yet two years old, away to the countryside.

     She hoped that he would have a good life.

     But the family he had landed in was poor and had enough mouths to feed.

     One moonless night, the resentful couple deposited the poor boy in a dark forest.

     It was not that they hoped he would die, but they did not want to be burdened with yet another human being.

     As luck would have it, an old man was walking through the very same woods, returning home from his work in the mountains.

     The old man and his wife took the baby in and raised him with their own grandson.

     The boy’s name was Junmyeon. His adoptive brother was called Kim Minseok.

     The old man knew that, since the king and queen had been killed, the crown prince had disappeared.

     The crown prince had been called Kim Junmyeon.

     And so, knowing that it brought a great risk upon his small family, the old man gave Junmyeon a nickname, which he would go by for a long time.

     “My name is Suho.”

     Of course, the new king, a tyrant, had ears all over the kingdom. He found out about Junmyeon, and just like that, when Junmyeon and Minseok were not more than five years of age, the old man and his wife were brutally murdered.

     The old man’s brother in a different fief, unaware of the fact that Junmyeon was the crown prince, raised Junmyeon and Minseok along with his own children, Jongdae and Jongin.

     Jongin had a friend called Sehun, whom he introduced to his new brothers.

     The five children got along exceptionally well.

     In their village was an orphanage. It wasn’t a particularly bad one, not like the ones in all those stories before.

     In this orphanage lived Luhan, Yixing, and Zitao.

     Junmyeon first stumbled upon Zitao while working in the fields. Zitao had been napping. Junmyeon, always worried for anyone, nudged the other boy awake before the supervisors came along.

     Zitao didn’t have very much to give in return, and so only introduced him to his only two friends.

     The group of five was now a group of eight.

     And yet again, they became a group of eleven when a short while later, three more joined.

     They were Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Yifan.

     They were also orphans, and transferred from orphanage to orphanage because of their rowdy behavior.

     They fit right in with Junmyeon and company.

     But alas, happy days cannot last forever.

     Junmyeon was seven when the pirates came.

     They were not swashbuckling hooligans that sailed the seven seas.

     They did not wear little eyepatches and braid their beards.

     These were land pirates, who looked like normal, everyday traders.

     They held captive a wide-eyed boy, Kyungsoo.

     They massacred the village.

     But among the chaos, Kyungsoo escaped, running headlong into the eleven boys, whose target was the woods.

     After a brief, brief argument, they took Kyungsoo along.

     And have been living together, in the woods, forevermore.

     Twelve years later, our story begins.


Finally_Home

I know I'll write a lot, but the quality will be crap since you know, quality over quantity... but so yeah. And DrinkCoffeeBeHappy's parts will be shorter but better lol XD. Anyway, this is our first collab and we're hoping that it's going to turn out well.

Also, the title was going to be 'No F***** Clue, but nah.


DrinkCoffeeBeHappy

Yooo, so okay. I should really write more, but don't listen to Finally Home, her writing's much better than mine so you can just disregard anything she says about herself because most of the time it's not true.  I HOPE THIS'LL TURN OUT WELL WE'VE BEEN MEANING TO DO IT FOR A WHILE NOW.

And yeah, we were really had no freaking idea of what to name this and it was going to be all poetic and symbolic but nah, who are we kidding?