내 집에 와: Come To My house

My Baby

I was in the middle of setting our music in the practice room in my house when someone rang the doorbell. I had to run all the way to the door from the practice room because that's how far it was.

When I opened the door I was greeted by Suzy who had a mask on and cap. But she still looked beautiful. "Hi!" she waved, and by the way her eyes curled up into an eye smile I knew she was smiling.

"Hi, come in."

Suzy didn't come in immediately because she went back to her car and took out what looked like groceries.

"What are these for?" I asked helping her carry them into the kitchen.

"To be your partner I have to know things about you to understand you better, right?~" she asked not saying anything further until I realized that she was waiting for my answer so I nodded.

"So I searched up basic information and stuff and I watched the happy together episode where you revealed you couldn't cook." she continued I was adding in some 'mhm' as she talked to let her know I was listening. While she was talking she also took out the ingredients putting them into the fridge.

"So I thought, I can't cook either so maybe we can learn together. So should we." she asked looking at me with what I am assuming is her type of aegyo.

"Okay," I answered smiling at her.

Suzy happily clapped her hands. "Let's go practice!" she exclaimed and started to walk in the direction of my room. But she soon came back. "Where exactly are we practicing at?" she asked.

Her expression while asking that question was somewhat normal but to me was hilarious. I naturally took her hand and walked in the right direction of the practice room "Come on."

We started out with our song first then went into our sole made songs. "I sent the songs to YG and he approved," I told her after we both collapsed next to each other in the middle of the room.

Me and Suzy were so close to each other that I can feel her skin against my skin. I guess she was laying on her side now because I could feel her breath on my neck which sent shivers down my spine.

"Are you cold?" she asked. The smell of her breath was a mix of mint and coffee.

Opened my eyes and turned to face her which turned out to be a pretty bad idea cause Suzy's lips were what I could explain 1cm away from mine and our nose were touching. But neither of us moved, her eyes slightly widened but she didn't move. "No," I finally answered her question.

"Mh." was her reply. We continued to just stare at each other, my hand somehow made it to her cheek and I started to trace her lips with my thumb. Her lips were hot on my skin, at least that what I felt, I wonder what it would feel like to kiss her A hot kiss?. I was about to lean in which would have connected our lips but Suzy's phone in the background started to ring.

I sighed and removed my hand from her cheek and I sat up.

"That was Changmin oppa, he was asking how our practice was going." Suzy informed me as she got back from the phone call that interfered with our hot kiss.

"Changmin? As in DBSK's Changmin?" I asked my voice reeking with obvious jealousy.

"Mh, that Changmin oppa." Suzy replied completely ignoring the jealousy in my voice.

I glanced at her, she was drinking water with her eyes closed, looking like a real goddess. A little bit of water was trailing down her neck and down onto her chest. I looked away, clearing my throat I continued to talk. "Are you dating him?" I tried to naturally ask, which I failed to do.

"Not anymore," she replied. I was about to smile for a moment until I realized what she said SO she did date him :(. But they're apart now so I guess I won't have to feel bad about having interest in her :).

She got up and extended her hand to me. "Let's learn how to cook Mr. Kwon."

Learning how to cook with Suzy was literally not what I expected. I expected for her to be a total klutz and I was right but why did she look so attractive while being a total klutz at the same time? One of the world's questions we'll never find out.

One thing I have recently found out about Suzy is that she can make anything seem funny. I don't think I have ever laughed this much, not even with Seungri and Daesung around. She asked which side of the egg is up or down and left or right, it's not something really funny but the way she asked it was somewhat amusing to me.

We were also very free with skinship. I am normally okay with skinship but not naturally with girls, Suzy is different. I noticed a pretty big brown dot on her wrist so I asked her if it was a tattoo.

"It's a mole. I don't have a tattoo. I want one though but I cant because of my 'Nation's first love or Goddess image'. But don't Goddess have tattoo's?"

I thought about it for a while and noticed that she did have a pretty innocent image so it must be hard doing things a girl her age wants. "Do you want to get a tattoo with me?" I asked. I didn't really think it was a huge deal but Suzy started jumping up and down with a huge smile shining on her face.

"Really you would do that?!?!"

"Sure."

I asked Suzy to stay over so that I could eat with her. Honestly it's been a long time since I ate with someone other than my members and my manager.

I wonder what it would be like having her as my girlfriend?




 

Sorry for not updating in 4ever! But I wanted to really update today so here it is. But seriously GD this is the second time you've met her besides shows and you already want her to be your girl? :)