Do you like her?

My Baby

JYP and YG had the best idea ever know to kpop history on may 9th 2015 while drinking soju. I’t all satrted when YG said “What do you think will happen if we had a callaboration concert for YG and JYP?”.

Which JYP replied with “We’ll get alot of money and the tickets will be sold out faster because we’ll have both fans from our idols inn both YG and JYP”.

Then they looked at eachother with the most awesome expressions ever.

“JYP and YG: JYG collaboration concert” YG exclaimed in happiness.

“JYG Concert yeah” JYP mimicked with equal happiness.

 

“If were going to collaborate we need partners and groups to preform together” JYP said to YG. Thy were now in the JYP building coming up with ideas for the collaboration. JYP was pacing around the room thinking of ideas while YG was sitting in JYP’s chair with his head in his hands brainstorming.

“How about both Suzy and GD preform together?” YG suggested. “They do both have experiance in composing right, because Suzy personally wrote a song in miss A’s comeback album”.

“Yeah but Min also wrote a song too,” JYP said thinking it over.

YG stood up and went over to his friend determined to comvince him, “But Suzy and jiyong look better together and it would be the most unsuspected thing”.

JYP nodded “Okay lets put them together,” finally agreeing to the GD and Suzy idea “I think that fei and top go well together and that Min, jia, and Daesing, and Seungri will do well with a dance proformance”.

“I also agree”.

After getting all the groups together and printing out the lists they sent out messges to their idols.

 

YG’s Masege sent to his idols:

 

You guys will be doing a collaboration with my close friend’s company JYP. You are already partnered up with at least one person from the oppiste company and the list of your partner is hung in cafateria, if you have any complaints dont complain and just do what your told to do. Have a great day.

 

The JYP Family recived the  same messege a few seconds after:

 

You guys will be doing a collaboration with my close friend’s company YG. You are already partnered up and the list of your partner is hung in the hallways, if you have any complaints come to my office and we’ll talk about it. Have a great day.

 

GD’s P.O.V

‘What is all this about now?’ I say to myself as I make my way to the cafateria after reading the messge YG appa sent us.

    “Hyung your so lucky,” Bobby says to me as he passes me. “Your getting paired up with a girl but I’m paired up with twp guys, not one but two!!”. I was about to ask him who I was paired off with but B.I ran by him stealing his hat and he ran after him.

    Almost everyone in YG were all gathered infront of one huge list on the wall and I spotted tablo and Haru eating somewhere over at the side. I walked up to it, squeezing my way through so that I could get a better view. When I got to the front I didt mind the other pairs and ust looked for mine.

    “Bae Suzy and GD” I read outloud. I went over to Haru and Tablo to sit down with them searching through my contacts to see if I had Suzy’s number (which I didnt). I texted Sandara to see if she knew Suzy’s phone number.

 

To: Dara

From: Me

 

Sand do you have Suzy’s number?

 

From: Dara

To: Me

 

Stop calling me sand 😤

And I have alot of friends named Suzy, which one and why?

 

To: Dara

From: Me

 

Bae Suzy

I was paired up with her and we need to meet but I dont have her #

 

From: Dara

To: Me

 

Oh!~ I hope you guys have a beutiful relationship

She’s one of my best friends so dont hurt her

heres her number: (82?) *** ****

 

To: Dara

From: Me

 

Thnx

And I’m not trying to ask her out we just need to meet up!

 

From: Dara

To: Me

 

I dont care if it’s just meeting up I ship you with her and I’ve already made a ship name so I am going to try my best to make you fall for her and she has alot of charms so it wont be hard.

 

To: Dara

From: Me

 

I’ll just stop talking to you now…



 

After adding Suzy’s number to my phone I call her up not sure if she’ll pick up or not.

“Hello?” a sleep voice says on the other side. I shift my phone from one ear to the other.

    “Is this Bar Suzy?” I ask.

    “Yes who is this?”.

    “GD from YG,” I quietly say goodbye to Haru and Tablo and take my leave with the phone still to my ear. “Are you free right now?”.

    “Yes,” she replies sounding more awake.

    “Is it okay if we meet up to start out our plans for our preformance for the concert?”.

    “Okay I’ll be there in a few” she says and ends the call.

‘I could have just came to JYP’. I make my way to the studios and 10 minutes later Suzy comes in. She’s carrying two coffee’s.

    “I got you one,” she says passing it to me. I give her a once over and she was pretty attractive.

FeLgEfbEaVVjQg9FC6pLlD8cLSeCcqNtB4HDkWZW

My ideal type is a girl with short hair but she has shoulde-length hair so it’s okay.

    “Please sit down” I finally tell her after she’s been standing for like forever. I take out my computer to show her the beat the I came up with that we could prabably work out with. She also shows me a song that she wrote from her song book (which was a big book that was almost half way full). I really liked the song and it matched well with the beat that I showed her.

    “These are just notes so if you dont like anything please tell me” she informs me.

I nod and look over the song again. We work for over 7 HOURS and we talk over the song and finish it.

    “So tommorw I’ll come you’ll come over to my place and we’ll work over the cherography since everybody else will be using either the YG practice rooms or the JYP ones?” I said to her rechecking our plans with her again.

    “Yup” she nods and leaves.

“Do you like her?” a voice says, even though it was a YG appas voice I still thought it was sandara mimiking YG and I replied with a maybe.

    I got a smack on the side of the head “Yah!” I screamed but when I turned around it was actually YG.

    “Who are you calling ‘yah’?” he asked clearly angry.

I smiled at him making sure to show my eye smile and I bowed.

“Focus on the cncert now and retaionship later, she’s like my friends child along with her members so if you date her come get my permision first. Inform your members that too” and with that he left GD there confused in what he meant.






 

 

Authors note: There is no romance at all in this chapter and I apologize, but I will make up for it with romance and over-chessiness in the next chapter. Thank you!~