Annoyed Gary

Love triangle

          "Yah! Jong Kook oppa can't even move his neck now of course I am concerned!" Ji Hyo shot back.

          Gary was shocked hearing Ji Hyo saying that. Ji Hyo was usually patient but just because of Jong Kook she was so worried. Gary felt irritated that his only love was so concerned about his hyung.

         "I'll get u all coffee." Gary said as he wanted to leave the scene. After he left, Ji Hyo quickly asked Jong kook." Oppa you okay now?" Jong kook just nooded his head. He knew Ji Hyo liked him by her actions. Unfortunately, he liked someone else. Eun hye. 

          "Ji Hyo why do u like me?" asked Jong Kook as he looked into her eye.

          "Huh? Oppa I....I....I don't like you!" Ji Hyo stuttered as she realised Jong Kook knew her feelings for her.

           "Ji Hyo ah. I know you like me,but I like someone else."

           "Oppa...... okay I like you but since you like someone else, I shall stop liking you. Just......don't tell Gary oppa."Ji Hyo admitted.

           "Okay."Jong Kook replied as he saw Ji Hyo's eyes getting red.

          Ji Hyo felt she was about to cry.But of course she can't cry infront of Jong Kook. She held back her tears and quickly went to the bathroom. Little did they know that Gary was just outside, angry at what had happened......