A Typical Monday

Love triangle

           It was a typical Monday and it was time for Running Man to flim. Gary and Ji Hyo were in the same team and Gary was acting mushy again.

            "Ji Hyo ah, tell me what are you thinking?"Gary asked Ji Hyo when it was time for him to compete with Jong Kook.

            " Gary oppa fighting!!" Ji Hyo replied.

           "Aish she told me she loves me!" Gary told the rest of the members.

           Everyone laughed but Ji hyo felt worried. She knew Gary really liked her but it was just one-sided love. She liked Jong Kook oppa but she just played along with Gary for all the Monday Couple fans. She did't want to disappoint them.

           "3! 2! 1! Start!" yelled the PD as both Gary and Jong kook started doing Sit-ups. Ji Hyo was extremely anxious as she knew Jong Kook had back problems. She watched with a worried expression as both of them did the sit-ups furiously. They were given 1 minute and at of the game, Jong kook won. He had done 40 sit-ups and his back was aching. He couldn't even move his neck and the pain was terrible."Oppa! Are you okay?" asked Ji Hyo who couldn't hold herself back anymore.

           "Aish I am okay. Just need to rest for awhile." said Jong kook as the Running Man cast took a break. Gary looked annoyed when he realised Ji hyo was so concerned about Jong kook. " Ji Hyo why do you care so much about him?" he snapped.