Open Heart ? Or no ?

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

Kai was sitting on the bed while scrolling down his phone when Subin walked out of the bathroom and joined him on the bed. She took a couple of file holder and read it on the bed like always.

“Aren’t you tired?” Kai asked her as she started to read, “What?” she still didn’t look at him. “I mean, you always read those papers until late night and I’m sure you have been reading that typical of papers since the morning.” Kai said and Subin looked at him. “Really? You don’t know what my job is for the whole day? Maybe my entire life.” Kai shrugged.

“It’s all about reading and signing,” she said and he laughed.

“You gotta be kidding.” he said, “No, I’m not kidding. I’m serious.” she said but he still laughed and she began to laughing too. “You must be bored,” he said, “Yeah, but it’s my life. So, lucky you who still have a ‘normal’ life.” she said. “No way, you said being followed by fans everywhere you go is normal?” he asked her. “Yeah, at least you don’t have four men in black suit following you everywhere or maybe even know what you’re thinking about.” she said.

Both of them laughed at their own lives.

“So, how is it?” she asked him, “What?” Kai asked her back. “Being a celebrity? You know, idol, singer, dancing on the stage. How is it?” she asked him and put aside her files for a while. “It’s amazing, I couldn’t even describe it until now. It’s just … My hard training and sweats are really paid off, I just feel excited every time I performing on the stage.” he answered. She could see the gleam in his eyes while telling her about his feelings being on the stage, the feelings she wanted to feels too.

“I bet you do, I wanted that stage but yeah, I guess my life doesn’t work out like how I wanted to.” she shrugged, Kai could see a slight of disappointment in her eyes. He knew how passionate she was to arts especially dance.

“How do you feel right now?” he asked her back, “Just trying to do my best. I know I’m disappointed but life goes on. I just wished that I could turn back the time, none of them would be dead.”  she looked down.

Kai understand her feelings now, everything went on silent. Suddenly, he grabbed her hand.

“It’s not your fault, don’t blame yourself.” he was trying to calm her down. She nodded, “Yeah and I shouldn’t have been married to you too if they’re still here.” Subin said.

Kai rolled his eyes, she started again.

“Yeah, whatever. Forget it, you brat.” he said and pulled the blanket. “Yah! Don’t take over my blanket!” Subin said and they began to fight for the big blanket.

Well, enemy is enemy?


A/N : Sorry for the late update, my wifi was down for a few daysT___T I hope you guys will forgive me and my short update, trying my best to finish the next chapter today~ But ... I'm thinking to delete this story because no one give me any feedback (?) It's just ... I need some supportive comments !!! Pleaseee guysssss~~~~~~ T_T I really gonna delete this story if you still don't comment T____T Why is this always happening to me :'(