With

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

“For how long, miss?” Mr. Park asked Subin as he went to meet her in her study, she told him that she was leaving to Maldives the next day. “Three days I suppose, he said I needed to cool down for a while. So yeah, I will.” Subin said.

“Do you want me to report about that thing or later?” Mr. Park asked him carefully, he wanted to report about the investigations about her parents’ death. “It’s okay, you can do it now.” Subin said, Mr. Park gave her a file. “We found the buyer, but it was a stolen identity. We found the name that was given by the factory in Russia but when we came to see the identity’s owner and he said that his identity card was stolen a couple months before the accident happened. His phone number also has changed since it was his bag that was stolen. Jung Manro is just a regular office worker, working as a public worker in Jeolla. He doesn’t have any connection with you or anyone near you, even the deceased president.” Mr. Park said.

“So it’s a dead-end?” Subin asked him and he nodded slowly, hesitated. “I’m sorry, miss.” he said and she just sighed. “It’s okay, just find out more about all the possibilities. Contact the IAD (Internal Audits Department).” Subin said and Mr. Park nodded then he left the room.

Subin closed the files as she didn’t want to read it for now. Save the best for the last.

She left her room and went back to her bedroom. She found Kai was sleeping like a baby, curled up on the bed. She chuckled and just smiled as she made her way to the bathroom to wash up a little. After he asked her to go with him for a trip, they went home and he quickly went to bed meanwhile she had to finish some things in her study downstairs.

The season has changed, cold winter is coming. Holiday is coming soon and the two of them are going to be one of those people who are going to spend their time outside the country. Although it might be not a long vacation, but still, she looked forward for it. It’s going to be her first holiday after the accident and her first holiday with her husband.

Her husband. Someone that made her realize she’s not alone.

After she finished her shower, she slipped on her pajamas and slipped under the cover with Kai. He looked so cute in his sleep and she couldn’t help but staring. Having him beside her has made her felt complete. She decided to turn around when a hug pulled her.

“Good night,” he whispered with a raspy voice, cause by his sleeping mode-self. She didn’t know whether he’s really awake or just half-awaken. He tightened his grip and completely turned into her personal bear.

She smiled and quickly went to sleep.

---

Kai felt someone was snuggling to his embrace, he opened her eyes slowly and found Subin tightly hugged him as if he was her teddy bear. He smiled and just kept staring at her, he enjoyed these kind of moments when he could enjoys his morning, doing noting and staring at his wife sleeping-figure.

She’s beautiful, she’s charming, and she’s his.

Kai uncovered her bangs that covered her closed eyes then hugged her tightly and put his chin on top of her head. He could feel she slowly opened her eyes, “Good morning there,” he said and she just laughed a little as she snuggled more to feel his warmth.  

“Seems like you enjoy hugging me now, huh?” Kai said and she just chuckled, “Didn’t you’re the one who hug me first?” she back and he just laughed. “It’s cold,” Kai tried to defend himself and she just slightly hit his arms.

“What should we do today? I got nothing to do,” Kai said as he put his head on his hand, making a ninety degrees angle. “I took the day off, we’re going tonight?” Kai just nodded as respond, “How about you, took a shower first, and then we’ll think about what should we do today?” she tapped his cheek and he chuckled. “Okay then, I’ll take a shower first.” Kai said as he got up from the bed. Before he left, he made sure to leave a kiss on her forehead and quickly left to take a shower.

“Yah!” she said and he just laughed.

After he went in to take a shower, she left the bed too and checked her phone is she missed any updates or texts or calls. She also checked the search engines and found their photos everywhere. She wasn’t afraid about it anymore, she had him beside her. She got nothing to worry. Or she thought so.

---

“I won’t let them easily pass like this, how could the public praises them like this? Where are the haters now?” Byungjin asked his secretary in anger, “They all turned their back on us now, our plan is over.” Youngin said to his dad.

“No, it’s not. I suppose this is just the start. Let’s see until the fire gets bigger though, we should act carefully,” Byungjin calmed himself down and started to think another plan to make Subin broken.

---

“Slept well last night?” Kai asked Subin when she was stirring her hot chocolate while looking at the falling snow from the living room, “Yeah, thanks to my personal bear.” she said and he just laughed. “So, do you have any idea about what should we do today? I might choose sleep all the day though,” he asked her while put his head on her lap. “You’re such a lazy ,” she muttered, “I heard that,” he said. “I meant it,” she said and he just chuckled.

“I want to go out, but the weather is way too cold for me now, gosh, what will happen on January to me?” Subin shook her head, “All you need is a warm sweater and a big bear to hug all day.” Kai and they both laughed together.

“What time are we going today?” she asked him, “Around seven, we should be going at five though.” he checked his phone, still put his head on top of her lap. “Have you packed?” she asked him, “Last minute packing is the best,” he answered and she shook her head. She put her cup on the table and quickly took him with her to the bedroom again. “Pack now, Mister Kim.” he just laughed as she dragged him back to their bedroom to pack with her.

---

A/N : HAVE YOU SEEN THE 'SING FOR YOU' ?!!! HAVE YOU LISTENED TO IT????!! GOSH, IT'S A RELIEVE THAT I'M STIL ALIVE AND BREATHING NOW. IT WAS DAMN BEAUTIFUL AND HEART-TOUCHING. I was crying when I first see the mv in the showcase hahaha .... Anyway, I'm back!!! I survived the finals week and now here I am for you guys..... please do leave your comment T____T I have 100++ subbers but not even hald of you leave a comment T___T it's not that I'm craving for your comment, but I need you guys to tell me anything about this story, what do you think? what should I improve? Is it too fast? Tell me now T____T  See you again for the next updates^^