Welcome

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

EXO has just wrapped up their Tokyo Dome concerts the previous day and were heading back to Korea. “Hey guys, heard the news? You guys won MMA’s Album of The Year.” their manager said on the plane and everyone clapped for them. They occupied the first class seats alongside the other crews as they were too tired to interact with other people.

“Sajangnim want to meet you after this and then you’ll get to rest for the whole day.” their other manager said again and they all groaned. “Finally, time to see sleep….” Chen said and yawned, “Not without a toasts, wake up!” Baekhyun said and Chen groaned as he took a glass of wine from the flight attendant.

“EXO…”

“SARANGHAJA!”

All of the crews and managers also have toasts with them and they enjoyed their way back to Korea. Kai checked his phone and found a text from Subin right before he entered the plane.

“Remind me what you said about your marriage, won’t you?” Sehun said and Kai palmed him. “Shut up,” Sehun just laughed. “She talks less to me, guess she found her new ‘talking diary’.” Sehun said again as the plane started to take off. “Yeah, we started talking like two weeks ago, so … we’re kind of new.” Kai said.

“Just promise me one thing,” Sehun said again and Kai looked at him, “Don’t let her down. She has been through hell and you know how depressed her back then. Just don’t let her down.” Sehun said seriously. Kai knew exactly how care Sehun for Subin is. Sehun has been her best friend for years also he has been acted as her best friend and brother long before Kai got married to her.

“I promise, don’t worry.” Kai said and drifted to sleep.

---

“Seriously, I have no leads. Tell me when you have one or I’ll hack into their system.” Subin said in English to one of her colleague through the phone. “Yeah, tell me you’re going to hack it when you actually hacked it.” Subin just laughed. “No, I haven’t done it. Really, I swear. Okay, call you later.” she ended her call and focus back on her laptop.

She was quiet bored reading some e-mails so she ended up opened up a new tab and browsed some random things. Suddenly she came across to a fan account. An EXO fan account.

IS SHE REALLY MARRIED OUR KAI?’

‘SHE’S THE ONE WHO TOOK OUR KAI-OPPA!’

‘WHO IS SHE?’

‘DIDN’T SHE HEAR WHAT HAPPEN TO TAEYEON? GOSH, SHE GOT THE NERVE’

Subin shook her head, “So this is the reason why they broke up …..” Subin read all the comments. She’s sure that Kai had gotten used to these comments, but she’s not. She decided to scroll down and found a new taken picture from Incheon Airport a couple minutes ago.

He’s back

She thought and smiled to herself.

---

“Gosh, didn’t see this coming.”

“Me neither. I never thought that her husband would actually reveal himself in that meeting.

“Better find another strategy because the stock is going up, not down. What group is that, anyway?”

“Dad, you should really look EXO on the search engine. They’ve been breaking records every day.”

---

Kai was driven back to his house and was greeted by Mr. Park in the front door. “Good afternoon, master.” he greeted him and Kai greeted him back. “She’s at home?” Mr. Park nodded in respond and he smiled. He walked to her office room near the garden on the first floor.

Subin was reading a book while take a rest from reading the reports, she was bored and didn’t know what else to do. She was too focused on her book until she didn’t realize that Kai entered the room.

“Hey,”

She looked up from her book and saw Kai was standing near the door frame. She put down her book that she was holding then smiled at him. She was glad that he’s home now.

“You’re home.” she sat up from her seat and he nodded. “Why? Missing me?” Kai teased and she just rolled her eyes. “How’s your life?” she asked him and he shrugged, “Just like the other day and the other day and the other day. How about you?” he asked her back.  She walked up to him, “Been staying in the house for the whole three days now. Nothing interesting.” she said too and he laughed.

“Have you eaten yet?” Kai asked her, “Lunch? Not yet, why?” she asked him. “Let’s eat somewhere, I bet you’re bored already.” Kai said while leaning on the door frame, “You do know that this will only bring more attention to the press, right?” Subin was a bit confused with his request. “I know, everything is going to be alright. We’re not eating in the public place.” he said again and checked his phone when he heard a text came in.

“Where?”

---

Kai and Subin arrived in front of a house in an affluent neighborhood, Samseong-dong. “Whose house is this?” she asked him after they get out from his car, “You’ll see,” he just smiled and they both went to knock on the door.

“Rahee-yah, your uncle’s here!” a woman with slim figure and long hair said, soon a toddler came and hugged Kai’s leg. “Hahaha, hey Rahee-yah, are you that happy seeing oppa here?” Kai asked the little girl as he scooped her up in his arms and the girl nodded eagerly. Subin laughed a little and followed them to enter the house. She could feel the warm atmosphere in that house, a family house.

“So, you’re Subin?” the woman who opened the door for them asked her as Kai sat on the sofa with Rahee. “U-uhm, yes … I’m Lee Subin, nice to meet you.” Subin bowed and the woman laughed warmly, “No need to be so formal, I’m her second sister Kim Jungah. I’m five years older than her, so I think we have six years gap between us?” Jungah offered her hand and Subin gladly took it, they shook their hands.

“Just make yourself comfortable, we’re a family anyway.” Jungah smiled at her and she nodded, “Jungah! Help me with these!” a woman’s voice said from the kitchen. “Okay, I’ll be right over there! Excuse me, someone’s need my hand in the kitchen.” Jungah laughed then left to the kitchen.

Subin left with Kai and Rahee in the living room, the two were playing and watching the TV. Suddenly, she heard voices and three toy poodles run from upstairs to Kai and Rahee. “Hey, daddy’s home …..” Kai laughed as the puppies him all over, missed him after being away for days. Rahee jumped off Kai’s lap and approached Subin. The toddler observed her and looked at her in silent. Kai noticed that and just laughed a little, “Rahee-ah, why don’t you introduce to that beautiful unnie over there?” Kai asked her as he was hugging his ‘kids’. Subin noticed his ‘beautiful unnie’ words.

“Annyeong haseyo, Rahee-imnida.”

Rahee politely bowed at Subin and Subin bent over to match her height. She smiled at her and then her hair slowly, “Rahee annyeong, unnie’s name is Subin.” she said to her and the little girl smiled in reponse. “Unnie, let’s play with me and oppa.” Rahee pulled her to sit on the sofa with them.

Rahee on Subin’s lap and played with her toys. Kai was still playing with his kids and looked at Subin who was being smelled by Jjanggu. “Jjanggu-yah, say hello to Subin.” Kai said and Jjanggu smelled her and she giggled. “Hello Jjanggu-yah ….” Subin smiled and ruffled Jjanggu’s fur.  Kai could see how much she loves dogs as she was ruffling Jjanggu’s fur and then Jjangah joined Jjanggu, soon Monggu also joined them. Leaving Kai alone and just looking at Subin who was surrounded by his dogs and also Rahee on her lap.

“Rahee-yah, come here, let’s take a shower.” another woman approached them and then saw Subin was there, “Hello Subin,” she greeted her and then Subin stand up after Rahee approached that woman. “Hello, I’m Subin. Nice to meet you, unnie.” she said and then that woman smiled at her, “Hi, I’m Kim Junghee. Jongin’s oldest sister. It’s very nice to finally meet you, you can call me unnie of course.” she said again and then they shook their hands. “Me too, unnie.” Subin smiled, “I would love to chat more with you, but this little princess over here hasn’t took a bath yet. See you later,” Junghee said and left to the second floor.

Kai looked at her, “Do you like dogs too?” he asked her as she joined him back to the sofa. “Yeah, I used to have a dog, a Samoyed. A female puppy, she was three months old when I bought her.” Subin answered his question. “So, where is she?” Kai asked her as he gave Monggu a snack.

“After the accident, I barely left my room, even my house. I was very paranoid and have a panick attack, a severe one. I thought that I might neglect her completely, so I decided to give her to my cousin in Canada.” she said again. “How did you go to Canada? Did you send her or..?” he asked her again, “I asked my cousin to come to Korea and let Mr. Park gave her. I didn’t see her for the last time, she was six years old when she left me. My cousin said that six months ago she was dead because of age. She’s turning  eleven this year.” Subin said again.

“I’m sorry, “ Kai said and she just nodded, “Anyway, what’s her name?” Kai asked. She stopped giving snack to Jjanggu and looked up, “It’s Shinbi, Shinwoo and Subin?” she said and Kai nodded in understanding manner. “Actually her name was Shelby, but Shinwoo thought that it was a foreign name so he decided to name her after our combined name.” Subin said again. “But, don’t worry, it’s an ancient history. I’m trying my best, you do know that.” she said again and he nodded with a smile.

Suddenly the front door was opened and the two looked at the door only to see a couple, which Subin thought that they might his parents. “Eomma, appa, you’re home?” Kai approached them, I’m right Subin thought to herself.

“Hey son, long time no see.” Mr.Kim said and then Mrs.Kim also hugged her only son, “I’m fine, thank you. I missed you two, long trip?” Kai asked them and they nodded as he helped them to put their suitcase.

“I see you brought a visitor here,” Mrs.Kim said as she spotted Subin was standing behind Kai, “Annyeong haseyo, Lee Subin-imnida.” Subin bowed to them politely. “Ah, you’re Subin? Finally, we get to meet you.” Mrs.Kim hugged her instantly and she was shocked but then hugged her back. “Kai has been talking about you,” Mr.Kim also said and Kai rolled his eyes, “Appa, don’t make things up.” Kai said but then his parents just laughed.

“Just think of us as your parents, you’re also a part of this family.” Mr.Kim said and she nodded, “Welcome home, sweetheart.” Mrs.Kim smiled at her.

---

a/n : HELLO~~~~~ ^^ Sorry for the late updateT___T But please do leave comments and your love to this story<33 I'm trying to made this all in one chapter in two days lol hahahaa, anyway, see you later with new chapter tomorrow^^