Eotteokaji? (Not actual title)

Who will know how much it hurts?

Leo doesn't know why he was there with the rest of his dongsaengs. He doesn't know how those words even came out of his mouth when his heart and mind was screaming wrong. Everything was wrong. They shouldn't be insulting their leader, they shouldn't be staying up. Most importantly, he shouldn't have joined them and instead he should have stood up for Hakyeon. But they were all too tired and frustrated to think about what is right or wrong. Not a good excuse though.. Anyway, the rest of his dongsaengs were still continuing the conversation, other than the maknae who had long slept before they even started talking, when he stood up silently and went back to his room to sleep.

Leo closed the room door quietly and dragged his body across the room, wanting to just fall into the comfort of his fluffy bed and pillow. Right at that moment, his ear picked up a loud thud, causing him to jumped slightly. He stopped his movement, waiting to hear any other sound but was only met with silence. Leo felt weird. Something was unsettling and tugging at his heart but he just couldn't figure it out. Debating in his mind if he should just go to sleep or check out their dorm, he gave into whatever he was feeling in his heart, making the sleepy lion to look into whatever made that sound.

He tried to remember where the sound came from, leading him to the bathroom beside the kitchen. The switch to the bathroom lights were on, letting the human lion know someone was using it. He then knock on the door at a loud enough level, calling out.

"Hyung? Hakyeon??" 

Leo was only met with silence, making him curious and even more unsettled for unknown reason. He then twisted the knob to the bathroom, which was to his surprise, unlocked. He then further push the door open, just to see a sight which made his eyes wide like saucer and gasp. Hakyeon was unconcious on the floor. Not knowing when he even reached Hakyeon, Leo cradled the unconcious tan boy to his body, one hand tapping his cheek over and over again.

"Hakyeon.. Yah Hakyeon ah! Hakyeon wake up! Hyunjin hyung!! Guys!!" For the first time ever, Leo shouted so loudly which alarmed everyone. All of the rushed out of their room to the bathroom, seeing Leo embracing the leader's body to his own as he looked at them with worried written all over his usual expressionless face.

"Hyung... He won't wake up despite my calls... We need to send him to the hospital." the main vocal said in his soft voice. No one can tell but if you listened closely (like how Hakyeon would), you can hear the desperation in his voice. Not needing another word from Leo, hyun jin immediately went to ake his keys and ask Leo to follow him.

"The rest of you just go to sleep. And remember to wake up on time for practice tomorrow." The rest doesn't even have time to reply him an "okay" when they were already out of the dorm.

Ken and the 93 liner just groaned and comb through or ruffled their hair, boldly showing how annoyed they are before spewing somemore insults and curses and went to bed. The maknae just stood there, frown etched on his cute(N love calling him that) face, worried for the leader and also angry at what his hyungs just said...

.

.

.

As soon as they reached the hospital, Leo rushed out of the van, carrying Hakyeon bridal style as he ran to the nearest nurse he could find. The nurse immediately find a wheelchair, making Leo put N down before she led N to the emergency room. Leo and Hyunjin followed the nurse until she stopped them wight outside the room. The two could only look helplessly as the nurse pushed N in, disappearing from their views. Leo then plop down into the chair along the hallway before Hyunjin sat next to him.

"What happened Leo?"

"i don't know... I just heard a loud sound coming from the bathroom and i went there finding him unconscious..." Leo said helplessly as the image of Hakyeon lying on the cold hard ground as if he was lifeless made him hurt and cracked his usual calm and expressionless persona.

"..." silence fell over the two as they waited anxiously.

Seconds turning to minutes. The two were jittery, constantly changing between sitting down and pacing back and forth in the empty hallway. It wasn't until slightly more than an hour, which felt like forever, before the doctor came out with an unconscious hakyeon changed out of his clothings on bed, being pushed by 2 other nurses.

Leo literally flew out of his seat towards the doctor, eyes trailing Hakyeon being pushed away.

"Doctor, is he alright??" asked Leo in his soft voice, sounding so vulnerable and desperate to know if the other were going to be safe.

"Yes he is. He is out of danger and his condition is pretty much stable. But we still need to becareful and see how things go. By the way, you are..?"

"I am a member of his group and beside me is Hyunjin hyung, our manager." Relief washed over Leo, feeling as if a large boulder was lifted from his shoulders. Same with Hyun jin as he can never imagine ( and he doesn't want to either) what would happen if the tan sassy boy weren't alright.

"Ah.. Anyway, he will be in room 409. If he woke up, please inform me immediately so i can go through with you about his condition. In the meanwhile, you can go visit him if you want."

"Doctor, does his condition now allows him to perform on stage tomorrow?"

"I would recommend you not to since we still don't know if things can get worse and he need lots of rest."

This news quickly made Hyunjin worried again as the boys had just comeback not long ago and it is a very important time for Hakyeon... Sensing the dark aura that the manager is giving out, the doctor quickly continued his sentence.

"But we can see how it goes tomorrow or once he wake up. If his condition improves and he himself wants to, it should be okay. As long as he don't overwork himself and rest alot after that." 

Hearing this, Hyunjin's face lit up and quickly thank the doctor with Leo before going off to Hakyeon's room. The doctor just smile bitterly as he look at the 2 back becoming smaller and smaller till it disappeared. He then let out a heavy sigh as he thoguht to himself.

Poor boy... Having to go through so much so young... I wonder how will the rest take the news later and how can i break it to them... AISH!!! I HAVE NO CLUE! THIS IS WHAT I HATE ABOUT THIS JOB THE MOST! GOD! ANYONE! SAVE ME~~ T^T


A/N Hello~~~ Okay, first i am sorry for the bad story and slow update... (Seriously the lot just keep changing... This chapter is totally different from my 2 other ver., the originals...) I know its draggy but yea... DON'T KILL ME FOR THE BAD STORY! 

p.s I have no idea what could be a suitable title for this chapter so i anyhow input the first word that came to my mind. XP