The truth.

Who will know how much it hurts?

 First chapter~~ Don't kill me and as i said, i will edit anytime~~ Its short but still. Enjoy~~


It was just another normal day whereby VIXX had finished their schedule for their recent Voodoo doll. The members reached their dorm late at night, all burdened by the fatigue in their body except for one person.

“Great job today. Now go wash up before you go to sleep alright? Tomorrow we only have to perform on Show Champion so you can wake up slightly later. But remember we will have practice at 10 okay?” The one and only leader of VIXX, N, announced with a warm smile even though he knows that none of the member will see his smile and feel his care for them since they were all too tired to care.

The members just let out a hum as a reply and went off to wash up to quickly get to their soft and comfortable bed. N was left in the living room alone with their manager, HyunJin, to discuss about their schedules for the next 2 week which after that will be the end of promoting Voodoo doll. Its was not until 2 am when the two finish their discussion and decide to went off to sleep. However, N being N just can’t go to sleep straight away.

“Jin hyung you can go and rest first. I need to do some stuff first.”

“Okay Hakyeon. But don’t sleep too late alright?”

“Neh hyung~ Good night and sleep well.”

“You too.” With that, N watch Hyunjin goes to his own room before he finally went to wash up himself.

Expecting everyone to be sound asleep, N came out of the bathroom quietly and sat on the couch, head on the head rest with his arm covering his eyes. Saying that he was tired was an understatement. He was beyond exhausted but he couldn’t show it to anyone. He is the leader. He has to stay strong and support everyone. He can’t trouble them. This is his mentality in order for him to remain his usual bubbly and noisy self. N stayed like this for some time before he decided to go to sleep as well. He walked soundlessly back to his room before halting at some point. There were small whispers and a small ray of light that he didn’t notice it before coming from the maknae’s room.

Scrunching his brows together, N moved stealthily to the room.

They should be sleeping by now… What are they doing secretly? I should scare them by bursting in suddenly~ grinned N.

But first! Let’s listen to what they are talking about~~

N placed his ears onto the door, trying to hear the conversation as much as possible.

“He is becoming more and more annoying don’t you think so?” A low voice hissed with anger.

“Yea… Not to mention, he just keeps ordering us around whether it’s during practice or in the van.”

What...

“Who does he think he is?! He isn’t even great so how dare he pick on every little mistakes or things we do? … Plus he is always the one pulling us down with his lousy performance…” 

Me...?

“He should have just let it go and don’t bother us so much, especially Leo hyung, right?”

“…Yea… He is so annoying… If he will only go away or something…” a soft and gentle voice mumbled.

...N...No...

“If only it was Nakhun hyung instead of that dark and useless excuse of a leader…”

“So true… That useless and fat thing.”

N covered his mouth as he slid down, back against the doorframe. s… s just talked bad about him behind his back. And it’s not just one or two members but all of them… He felt tears starting to well up in his eyes and he felt his stomach churn. He doesn’t feel bad. He felt horrible. He quickly stood up and ran for the bathroom but on the way, he accidentally ran into the edge of their dinner table by his waist. The table let out a not-so-soft screech which he knew s definitely heard. He couldn’t care less about his waist and just ran for the bathroom and shut the door quickly before s see him. And true. The members heard that screech and fell silent immediately with their heart racing. Ravi, who was nearest to the door put a finger on his lips, signalling to the others to stay quiet and he move quietly, slipping his head out of the door and looked around the dark dorm. Seeing no one there, he just went back in, telling the rest that maybe it was just from the road or their neighbours, not even having the slightest thought that maybe someone overheard them, before continuing their conversation.

N on the other hand was having both his hands on the toilet seat trying hard to support himself as he vomited out the disgusting bile, acids and little food remains which stank and burns his throat slightly. Tears were rolling down his cheeks as he felt his chest tightens as he also start to feel pain, breathing out shorts breathes and rapidly. He was feeling dizzy and his body felt numb and he can’t help but start coughing, which he tried to lower the volume by covering his mouth.

“… Two at once… Bad timing…” Thought N as he tries to lean himself against a wall, eyes shut tight and slowly taking in deep breathes and think of something else in order to calm himself down. Even though he managed to smooth out his breathing, he the tightness and pain in his chest was still there and suddenly, N felt his legs gave out on him as everything fell black and his consciousness slipped away…