|| Chapter 2 ||

Do I Love You? Or Do I Hate you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

Rrrringgggg Rrrrinngggg Rrringgggg

"oh my gosh.. 5 more minutes please." Hayeon says lazily as she slowly starts rising, her eyes widen when she see the time. "HOLY 7:45?! CHANYEOL DIDN'T EVEN DARE WAKE ME UP FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SENIOR YEAR?! OH HE'S SO DEAD!"

Hayeon gets her clothes and rushes in the bathroom and takes a quick shower. She quickly put some BB cream and eyeliner down and rushes downstairs to see her brother sitting peacefully eating toast.

"WHY YOU-"

"Woah calm down there Hayeon. It was only payback from the last time you didn't wake me up." said Park Chanyeol.

"HEY YOU TOLD ME NOT TO WAKE YOU UP! I THOUGHT WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS CHANYEOL"

"Keke my little sister is too cute"

"Little sister by 2 months psh"

"That's still little, now here eat this toast on the way to school or we'll be late"

"Kay!"

Hayeon P.O.V

After a few minutes of walking we finally reached our school, Seoul High. And yes, Seoul High is for the top of the top students but I still don't know how some students got in. Their parents probably bribed the people here, pshh. I looked around for my one and only friend, Lee Subin but all i could find were a whole group of girls squealing. EXO probably came.

"HEY HAYEON I'M GOING! EXO'S HERE!!"

Did I tell my one hell of a brother's in EXO? Oh I don't even want to know how he got in that group. EXO's really cool and dorky and I'm friends with quite few EXO members.

''Hayeon!"

"Hm.. Oh Subin!!" I say as I run up to Subin and gave her a tight hug.

"Oh Subin! I've missed you!!"

"Same but hey hey did you hear about those transfer students?"

"Transfer students?"

"I'll take that as a no. Anyways 7 transfer students are coming from BigHit High cause apparently they were too smart for that school. Oh and they're all boys!!"

"Oh cool" I say as I walk off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter