|| Chapter 1: Flashback ||

Do I Love You? Or Do I Hate you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-13 years old-

"YAH KIM SEOKJIN KEEP THAT THING AWAY FROM ME" screamed Park Hayeon.

"Why scared of cockroaches? Thought you said you weren't scared of anything?? Kekeke" said Kim Seokjin.

"SHUT UP! I HATE THOSE DISGUSTING CREATURES, KEEP. IT. AWAY. FROM. ME. RIGHT. NOW OR I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK!!"

"Fine, fine, I will. But you have to talk to me cause a day without you is like a day without water,"

"oooooo someone's getting romantic in here" said a boy with a husky voice. With him a group of 5 other boys came in.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, shut up you ruined the moment with me and Hayeon."

"ayeeee yall lovebirdsss" said a short boy known as Park Jimin.

"so cute so cute" said BTS's hope known as Jung Hoseok.

"Leave them alone guys, right Kookie and Namjoon?" said Min Yoongi.

"Right, right" they both said in unison.

"Now leave us alone, bye" said Seokjin while pushing them out the door, clearly struggling.

"Fine, fine we're leaving but don't do anything bad while we're gone ight? Y'all just started dating wouldn't be good for your reputation said Taehyung winking.

..........

A moment of silence was there before that processed into Seokjin's mind. After that, Seokjin was chasing Taehyung threatning to hurt him while Taehyung is screaming like a girl.

 

 

-15 years old-

"HAPPY TWO YEAR ANNIVERSERY" screamed Seokjin when the two lovebirds met.

"oh my god you scared the living hell out of me! Thank you and same to you too Jinniee"

"Jinnie? I'm a manly man thank you very much and by the way see you at XXX at 7 pm for our date"

"Oh please manly man my and okay!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter