Chapter 3

Slowly Loving You (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

Both of them back to normal life on the next day. For a week, Shinhye and Woobin busy with works and didn’t contact each other. It's like nothing happened.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Woobin: Come in.

Youngkwang: Ya, Kim Woobin. Let us have lunch. I’m hungry. It has been long time we never spent time for each other. I have a lot of story want to tell you.

Kim Woobin just ignored Youngkwang, who stand in front of his desk. His too busy to have a talk with his best chingu, plus he have a lot of work lately. 

Youngkwang: Ya, did I invisible to you? Say something.

Woobin closes his laptop then rests his head on his working chair while his eye closed.

Woobin: Sorry, Youngkwang. I think I’d died already. I’d been worked straight for 24 hours without resting.

Youngkwang: What happened to you lately? You’d been act and worked hard like CEO. Are you going to be soon?

Woobin: (sighed) Mm.

Youngkwang shocked with Woobin answer.

Youngkwang: Mwo? Chincha? How?

Woobin: Ya, later I will tell you. I'm dying from hungry. Let us eat first, kaja!

 

 

They lunch at one of the famous Dubokki restaurant in Seoul. Woobin and Youngkwang had long conversation, Woobin told all his story to Youngkwang since he is his bestfriend.

Youngkwang: Daebak! I can’t believe it.

Woobin: That’s why I had a lot of work and getting busier lately.

Youngkwang: So, next week we are going to Hong Kong for business?

Woobin: Yes. After all the business done, my family will preparing for my wedding and my appa want me to inherit the company.

Youngkwang: Woah, congrats man. I’m happy for you.

Woobin: Is it looks like I’m happy for it?

Youngkwang: Mm, I think so. Ya, you should happy for it. This is great news not bad news. As your friend, trust me this time you will be find your happiness. Just forget the past, past is past anyway. You should focus on the future, arasso?

Woobin didn’t respond, he kept silence and sighed. Youngkwang cared about Woobin a lot, he know the reason why Woobin doesn’t want to get married. Woobin went through a lot of pain before. Woobin went through a hard time to erase all his memories about his first crush. As a good friend, Youngkwang always persuade his friend to open his heart to accept someone else.

 

 

Unfortunately, at the same time Jiwon and Shinhye went to the same restaurant and Shinhye a little surprised when she saw Woobin not too far from them but Woobin seem doesn’t notice Shinhye in the same restaurant as him. Shinhye observe them from far, Woobin and his friend busy talking to each other. They had done ordered dubokki, Jiwon doesn’t know why Shinhye seem uncomfortable since they entered the restaurant and keep looking away.

Jiwon: Yah, Park Shinhye!

Shinhye surprised by Jiwon called her name.

Shinhye: Don’t shout my name like that. People might hear you.

Jiwon: Why you didn’t look at me? I’m talking to you right now. How could you ignore and didn’t listen to me? Am I talking to myself again?

Jiwon annoyed with her best friend for always ignored her lately. She doesn’t know what in Shinhye’s mind that kept bothering her always.

Shinhye: Ya, lets us go to other restaurant. I think I want to eat something else.

Shinhye stand up but her friend catch her wrist to stop her from moving.

Jiwon: Shinhye, where are you going? We just about to eat and we had ordered the food.

Jiwon grabbed Shinhye’s hand and force her back to her sit.

Jiwon: Don’t go anywhere! You know how hard for us to get lunch together.

Shinhye: (sighed) Okay, let’s eat first and get out from here quickly.

In few minutes, the waiter brings the dubokki that they had ordered before. Jiwon feel Shinhye is weird.

Jiwon: Why are you acting strange? You look so weird.

Jiwon looking all around the restaurant finds who made her best friend like that.

Jiwon: Oh My God! Shinhye! Shinhye! Look!!

Jiwon tap Shinhye’s shoulder several time. Shinhye just ignored her friend and let her be. Sometimes she will be like that to her if she sees someone ‘good looking’ and Shinhye get used to it.

Shinhye: What? Can you eat quietly and finish your food faster!

Jiwon: Ya, you really don’t believe this. Son of chaebol is here. This unexpected .

Shinhye: What? Whose son of chaebol are you talking about?

Shinhye look at her friend and still dumbfounded.

Jiwon: I don't believe he’s here. Behind you! Look!

Jiwon pointing her forefinger to the chaebol direction. Shinhye tilted her head to find out who is that person her friend talking about. She was startled when she saw the chaebol that Jiwon talk is Kim Woobin, her fiancé.

Jiwon: Did you see him?

Shinhye: Eo, ne. (Not interested)

Jiwon; Waeyo? No gwenchana? Your face looks pale.

Shinhye: Ani. I’m alright. Actually...

Shinhye don’t want to keep hiding anymore, she take a deep breath and she told Jiwon about the chaebol that Jiwon admire is her fiancé. Jiwon seem surprise at first when Shinhye told her. She didn't tell her that her future husband was one of famous chaebol in Korea. Now she's mad at her best friend but actually Jiwon excited and happy for her friend.

 

 

Youngkwang keep giggling while he’s eating, Woobin feels weird with his best friend. Sometimes Youngkwang acting weird with him so he just ignored his friend and let him be. But it keeps bothering him when Youngkwang still not stop giggling.

Woobin: Ya, what does seem so funny? Are you gone mad or out of your mind?

Youngkwang: Haha. You know there is girls over there keep staring at us. I can’t stop laughing at them, it’s funny. How can they keep staring at us like that? They thought I didn’t notice them.

Woobin: Just ignore them. It’s common. You know girls stuff.

Youngkwang: Yup, but it fun sometimes. That’s why.

Woobin shook his head on his friend ridiculous behaviour. After a few minutes Youngkwang and Woobin done with their lunch, suddenly there is two girls approach to their table.

Jiwon: Excuse me, sir. Can I ask you something?

Ask from one of the girls, another girl just keep looking down and doesn’t want to show her face. She’s been hiding behind her friend and hides her face with her one hand. Woobin and Youngkwang startled a little bit and nodded their head means to go on.

Jiwon: Are you Woobin? I mean Kim Woobin, my friend’s fiancé. Is it true?

Woobin didn’t understand what is the girl asking about and who is her friend.  How did this girl know him engaged? Who is she exactly?

Woobin: Mmm. I’m sorry. How did you know my name? And who is your friend?

Younkwang looked his friend with a question look and Woobin shrugged his shoulder showing that he doesn’t know what happening.

Jiwon: Ah, my mistake. I didn’t introduce myself first. I’m Kim Jiwon, best friends of Park Shinhye.

Woobin surprised when the girl in front of him called she is one of Park Shinhye’s friend. Jiwon turn his head to her friend and grab Shinhye to stand beside her.

Jiwon: What are you doing? You are his fiancé right. Why you have to hide?

Shinhye: Annyeong, Woobin-shi.

Shinhye greet her fiancé with awkward smile. She didn’t want her lunch to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter