Chapter 2

Slowly Loving You (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

Six days had passed, Shinhye still thinks about marriage. She still doesn’t know how to make decision. Her best friend Kim Jiwon work at one of big company in Seoul every lunch hour she will come to White Coffee Shop to meet her best friend. On lunch hour Jiwon will disturbing or called ‘visiting’ her best friend since Shinhye’s manager will take a lunch at outside so Jiwon will take this opportunity to have a time with Shinhye. Lately, Jiwon noticed Shinhye being different with her for past few days she not talk a lot and always lost on her world. Jiwon also doesn't know what is in her best friend head.

Jiwon: Yah, Shinhye-ah. Why are you so moody lately? Are you menstruation?

Shinhye: Mwo? Aniya.

Jiwon: What’s no. You had ignored me for past few days and didn’t talk much. I came here far from my office just to spend some time with you, my best chingu. What happen with you?

Shinhye: Oh, did I? I’m sorry Jiwon-ah. It’s just I had something to think of and it bother me almost eveyday.

Jiwon: Something to think of? What is it? Mind to share with me, Shinhye.

Shinhye sighed.

Shinhye: Okay. You knew I had registered for match maker agency right?

Jiwon nodded.

Jiwon: Of course, I knew it. You’d told me before that you want to marry someone because you was too lonely being alone. So then what happened?

Shinhye: I had been choosen from someone omma to marry her son.

Jiwon: What? Really? (Shocked)

Shinhye start to tell the all story from beginning, Jiwon mouth open when she listen her friend story. She did not believe that Shinhye is so lucky and she happy for her friend.

Jiwon: Yah, what are thinking of? If I would be you, I will just agree. This is your big opportunity Shinhye, don’t waste it. Just say yes will you.

Shinhye: I don’t know. I’m just scared if I make a mistake. How about I’m not happy with this marriage? I will regret it.

Jiwon: Bwoya? You always think negative. You know Shinhye, I had read many article that some people found their true love after they get married. So why don’t you give it try? After all your future husband is from rich family isn’t it, you will be lives in luxury life Shinhye.

Shinhye: Jiwon, you know me well right. I’m not the girl obsessed with money, I just want someone can take care of me and love me sincerely that’s all. I need someone that can always stay by my side and give me courage to live. I’m an orphan, I missed my parents love and care to me because I’m lonely.

Shinhye tears starts to fall down to her cheeks. Jiwon feels sympathy and guilty at the same time she knows what her best friend going through all the hard time after her parents died. Shinhye still not saying anything her tears just keep falling.

Jiwon: Shinhye, I’m sorry. I don’t want to hurt you. Please forgive me.

Jiwon hugs her.

Jiwon: Aniya, you didn’t have done anything wrong. I’m just too moody lately.

Shinhye push her hug and both of them smile to each other.

Shinhye: You know what Jiwon, you solved my problem today.

Jiwon: Mwo? Did I?

Shinhye nodded.

Shinhye: I had made a final decision.

Jiwon: What’s your decision?

Shinhye: I’m going to marry him. Tomorrow, I will say yes to him. I don't want to be lonely anymore.

She said happily.

Jiwon: What? Really Shinhye.

Jiwon hugs her best friend again and this time they hug for a long time.

Jiwon: Shinhye, promise me. You will invite me on your wedding. I will give you a special wedding present for you. If you not invite me, I will kill you. Arasso? (Glared)

Shinhye giggle when she heard that.

Shinhye: Arasso. I will sure to invite you first. You are VIP guest to come to my wedding.

 

 

Tomorrow morning Shinhye already gets herself done and waiting for Woobin to fetch her. Yesterday she send her address to Woobin. When time show at 10 o’clock, someone is knocking her door. Shinhye immediately open her door without hesitantly because she knows that person must be Woobin and he arrived on time.

Woobin: Annyeonghasaeyo Shinhye-shi.

Shinhye: Oh, annyeonghasaeyo Woobin-shi.

Woobin: Mm, come on let’s go.

Shinhye: Ne.

Shinhye close her door house and get in Woobin’s car.

Woobin: I’m sorry if I make you waits for me.

Shinhye: Eo, aniyo. You have arrived on time. No need to say sorry.

Woobin: Okay. So are you had plan where are we going to?

Shinhye: Umm, no actually. If you don’t mind, how about we go to any coffee shop? We can talk and discuss while drink a cup of coffee.

Woobin: Coffee shop? No, I want to talk to you privately and we can discuss more about us. Oh, I had an idea. That place maybe going to take one hour or more. You can take a nap if you feels tired.

On the way to that place, Shinhye feel tired and sleepy so she fell asleep. After several minutes they had arrive at Incheon Restaurant, it was an exclusive restaurant and it looks classy. It has an exclusive decoration and design. It also has a few customer and it seem the customer also is from a rich family. Shinhye never had been in this kind of restaurant so she feels a bit akward.

Woobin: Shinhye-shi, are you okay? You seem uncomfortable.

Shinhye: Woobin-shi, I’m never had been into this exclusive restaurant before so I feel awkward. I’m sorry.

Woobin: It' okay. These restaurants look a bit exclusive but it’s the same like other restaurant. Let’s go.

Shinhye: Ne. 

They walk side by side while the waitress guide them to the private room, it for someone that want privacy or celebrating. After they enter the room, the waitress takes an order and leaves both of them.

Woobin: I usually come to this restaurant to meet some of my client here so it’s familiar to me.

Shinhye: Oh keure. Uhm… Woobin-shi, honestly I had decided for this marriage.

Woobin: Really? So what is your answer?

Shinhye take a drink that already served by the waitress just now and take a breath.

Shinhye: Mm, I think.. I agreed to marry you. I had thought of this for a few days but I can’t decide it. Luckily my best friend gave  me advised yesterday. I'd decided I will marry you Woobin-shi. That’s my final answer.

Woobin seems a little surprise by Shinhye decision, he really hopes that Shinhye will disagree to this marriage. Woobin put his poker face and act nothing happen.

Woobin: Really? Okay then.

Woobin feels his throat dry so sudden, he take a drink and keep stare at Shinhye face.

Shinhye: Mm, Woobin-shi. You didn’t want to know why I agree to this. You don't want to know?

Woobin: So why?

This time Woobin sound serious and his face expression also change.

Shinhye: Actually, when I’m in high school I had crush on someone. He is my senior and my only guy friend. He’s always good to me and makes me feel warm whenever I’m with him. So when I confessed to him, he rejected me. Since then I never love someone and I don’t want to be hurt anymore so I promise to myself that when I get married, I will love my husband with all my heart and be happy with my husband forever. That’s why I agreed to marry you, Woobin-shi.

Shinhye eyes started to tears up, she looks straight to Woobin eyes to prove that she was honest. Woobin didn’t know what to say anymore after hear all the reason from her and she can see that she mean it. Woobin also feel pity to Shinhye because she also had same situation like him, both of them had someone but they end up with someone that they never love. He feel guilty to her.

Woobin: I’m sorry. I get it now.

Shinhye: Aniya, I should be the one who have to apologise. Mian, I know you didn’t interest to this marriage but I’m still want to agree to this. Woobin-shi, I hope you understand me, I just need someone that can stay by my side because I an orphan, I’m always alone. I don’t care if you don’t love me after we get married, I just need you to accompany and encourage me that’s all. Furthermore, I really like your omma a lot, she’s too kind to me and she’s like my real omma. Oh, since I don’t know your appa yet. What is your appa looks like?

Woobin giggle when she is too curious with his parent.

Woobin:  My appa? My appa also same like my omma, he’s just a little bit strict but he also a kind person. You don’t have to worry about my appa, my appa seem like he also like you a lot. He really wants you to be their daughter in law. I don’t understand why both of them attracted to you so much.

Shinhye: Really? Woobin-shi you make me feels relieve now. Anyway thank you Woobin-shi.

Shinhye show a beautiful smile to him. Woobin thought she is really pure inside and outside just like what his omma said. After a few conversations the waitress comes to serve them the food that they just ordered just now.

Woobin: Shinhye-shi.

Shinhye: Ne.

Woobin: After this we have to go somewhere. Did you have a plan after this?

Woobin suddenly come up with his own plan. He also did'nt know why suddenly he have this plan.

Shinhye: No, I’m free. Where we want to go?

Woobin: Secret.

After they finish eaten, they going back to Seoul and Woobin brings her to Gold Jewellery Shop. Shinhye was so surprised as she entered the shop, her eyes full with bling-bling of jewellery. Woobin straight to the seller and ask the seller what he want.

Shinhye: Woobin-shi, why we’re here?

Woobin: I’m going to buy our engagement ring.

Shinhye: Mwo? Why too sudden?

Woobin: Why, did you don’t believe it? Seriously, I am going to buy a ring for us.

Shinhye: But?

Woobin: No but. Just follow me okay.

Shinhye can’t say anything, she just keep quiet and let Woobin do what he want. The seller takes out a few couple of rings and show to them.

Seller: This is the rings that suitable for engagement.

Woobin: Mm, I don’t care about mine. Can you just show me the ring that suitable for her?

Woobin points his forefinger to Shinhye.

Seller: Oh, this ring is looks pretty for her. It’s simple but looks classy. Miss, please try this one.

Shinhye just follow the seller and give her hand and wear it. It does really look good to her, Woobin also didn’t deny it.

Seller: Miss, the ring really looks pretty with you.

Woobin: It’s true. That ring look nice on you. Wait, I’ll wear mine.

He takes his couple engagement ring and wears it. He grabs Shinhye left hand and put it beside his hand.

Woobin: Oh, it matched. Isn’t it Shinhye-shi? 

Shinhye really didn’t know how to react, she’s real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter