Chapter 1

Slowly Loving You (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

Shinhye get a call that morning from the match maker agency. They informed that she had been arranged for blind date but before she goes to blind date, she must meet someone at coffee shop. She stands up straight from her bed and get ready for herself done then went to coffee shop. At the coffee shop she found someone was waiting for her, so she walked straight to the table.

Shinhye: Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Park Shinhye.

Mrs Kim: Oh, annyeonghasaeyo. Have a sit.

The person she meets looks like ajumma from rich family.

Shinhye: Ne, kumapsimnida.

Mrs Kim: So you must have knew before you meet me right?

Shinhye: Ne, I had known already from the agency. Mm, may I ask something mmm..?

Mrs Kim: Ah, I forgot. My name Kim Minah, I would like you to be my son’s future wife. From now on you have to call me omma. (She said confidently.)

Shinhye: Eh. Call you omma? Wae? (Dumbfounded)

Mrs Kim: Haha. I’m sorry Shinhye-shi. Maybe it seem a little rush and weird but yeah I like you Shinhye-shi. I had known your background, you an ordinary girl. I really like you and wants you to be my daughter in law.

Shinhye: Daughter in law?  (Shocked)

Mrs Kim: Ne. Why? You don’t want to?

Shinhye: Mm, aniya. It’s just I didn’t know who’s your son yet. So I can’t make a decision too soon.

Mrs Kim: Hmm, you’re right. You didn’t meet him yet. Oh matta, you can look at this.

She took a photo and sheets of profile of her son and gives it to Shinhye.

Mrs Kim: Here. Take a look. This is my one and only son. His name is Kim Woobin and he’s 26 years old. This is his profile and background. Ottae?

Mrs Kim keeps smiling and makes Shinhye uncomfortable. Shinhye take a look on the photo and she thought he is handsome but she can’t make a decision right away just because his appearance. She have to take time to think carefully because this is about her marriage and she have to live with the person that she choose forever.

Shinhye: I'm sorry but I still can’t make decision. Even though I want to get married as soon as possible, still I have to meet him and at least know who he is.

Mrs Kim sighed after Shinhye said that and suddenly Mrs Kim had an idea.

Mrs Kim: Okay then. If you say so, I will arrange for my son to meet you tomorrow evening.

Mrs Kim has bad feeling so sudden because she knows his son very well. Woobin will reject this blind date again even he didn't meet his dates that been chosen by his mother. But this time she will do anything to marrying her son after Woobin had reject almost 10 women on his blind date. Shinhye smiled and nodded after Mrs Kim told her that she will meet her son tomorrow.

Shinhye: Thank you Mrs Kim. I’m looking forward to meet your son tomorrow.

Mrs Kim: Please call me omma, arasso.

Shinhye giggled.

Shinhye:  Ne, arasso Mrs K.. I mean omma. (smiled)

Shinhye thought that Mrs Kim is very good person and she was so happy to call her as omma because it was too long ago she’d used word omma before. She missed too much to call “omma” and she missed her own parents right now. After that appointment, Mrs Kim excuse herself to went home and she continued her work because Shinhye is a worker of White Coffee Shop so she will do her work as usual and she went back home when it’s time to closed the shop. Every day she will going to work by bus same as she going back home. While she’s on the bus she kept thinking the appointment that she had in the morning just now. Shinhye take out the photo of Mrs Kim’s son from her bag and stare the photo for a while.

Shinhye: I’m going to meet him tomorrow. After that I will make decision. (She thought it’s simple)

 

 

Tomorrow morning she woke up from her good sleep at 8 a.m. and prepared a breakfast for herself. It’s Saturday so she will take opportunity to clean her house and her laundry that just take an hour to finish it. After do all the weekend activity she took a nap because only on weekend she can get an enough sleep. At 11 o’clock she wakes up from her phone ringing. She answered the phone call with her sleepy eyes.

Shinhye: Yobosaeyo.

Woobin: Yobosaeyo, are you Park Shinhye-shi?

Shinhye: Ne, I’m Shinhye. Who is calling?

Woobin: I’m Kim Woobin. I get your phone number from my omma.

Shinhye: Oh, Woobin-shi.

After she heard the caller name is Kim Woobin, now she open her eyes widely and sits up straight on the bed immediately. Fully wake up.

Woobin: My omma tells me that I should meet you today. So I just want to tell you the place that we should meet this evening.

Shinhye: Mm, where should we meet?

Woobin: I have meeting right now so at 1 p.m. meet me at Lee Chinese Restaurant in Seoul since it was lun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter