Chapter 4

Slowly Loving You (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

Woobin’s alarm has been ringing, he wakes up at 6.00 a.m. and he doesn’t have a problem to wake up at early morning because he gets used and it his routine to going to work every day. His flight to Hong Kong is on 9.30 a.m., he need to be in Hong Kong today and meet his friend Youngkwang who had been in Hong Kong since yesterday. He and Youngkwang need to do his business trip for MS Group. Woobin get out from his bed and go to bathroom to take a shower. Woobin mind start to recall what had happened last night, he felt guilty toward Shinhye for what he said last night. He shook his head, he should be relieved and happy his engagement has been cancelled and he doesn’t have a burden anymore. But how about his parents, how his parents will react for what had happened to them. His appa and his omma must be broken-hearted and disappointed with him and Shinhye. He should let his parents know about it for not let his parents to aspect more for this marriage. Even it will be hurt his parents a bit, his parents should know the truth. Woobin is an honest person and he doesn’t know to lied but he never let anybody to know his heart and shows his feeling. Sometimes Youngkwang always adviced him to show his feeling toward people and don’t be like a robot and follow what his parents told him so. 

After he done preparing his belonging and packing his things, he meet his omma and appa to said goodbye before he left to Incheon Airport. 

Mrs Kim: Woobin-ah, call me as soon as you arrived in Hong Kong. Arasso?

Woobin: Arasso omma.

Woobin hugged his omma and turn to his appa.

Woobin: Take care of your health, appa.

Mr Kim: Ne, keep a good work my son. I’m proud of you. Take care of yourself too.

Mrs Kim: I’m forgotten. Woobin-ah, did Shinhye going with you?

Woobin didn’t answer it as he shook his head.

Mrs Kim: Mwo? Waeyo? Did both of you get fight? Nobody would reject my son asks to go a trip? I want you introduce her to Eunhye and invite her to your wedding.

Eunhye is like Woobin sister since they were child, they always played together. Woobin and Eunhye so closed to each other, Woobin cared for her as his noona. Both of their parents also thought their relationship is like a siblings. When Eunhye in high school, her family moved to Hong Kong for running their business and they had live there. Since then, they were rarely contact each other. But sometimes they will meet up when Woobin went to Hong Kong. Woobin keep silence and suddenly he think about Shinhye.

Woobin: Omma, Shinhye’s busy. She can’t make it.

Mr Kim: That’s true. She also has her own carrier. But did she say goodbye to you?

Woobin: No, she has a work today. Maybe I will call her later.

Woobin thought to tell his parents the truth. So he takes courage to do so.

Woobin: Omma, appa. Actually.. I and ..

Mrs Kim: Wae? Did something wrong?

Mr Kim: Did you have something to say?

Woobin: Mm.. Actually.. I and ..

He gulped and tried to continue.

Woobin: Actually.. I and Youngkwang getting fight yesterday.

He sighed. He had lost his chances to tell them.

Mrs Kim: Mwo? Waeyo? Youngkwang is a good kid. Why you pick a fight with him? He is your best friend.

Woobin: Just fight over small things.

Mr Kim: Both of you and Youngkwang fighting like a kid. Remember, Youngkwang is your left hand. You have to keep your good friendship with him. He had helps you a lot. Just make it up both of you.

Woobin: Arasso. I’m going first. Annyeong appa, omma. Take care.

Woobin’s chauffeur arrived and begins to pick Woobin things inside the car. Woobin gets inside the car and went to Incheon Airport. Woobin tried to call Shinhye several times but she didn’t pick up her phone, maybe she’s working Woobin thought. He wanted to tell her that he didn’t tell his parents about them yet and he was on the way to airport to departure. But that’s not the point, the truth is he wanted to apologise to her sincerely. His flight from Korea to Hong Kong takes to 3 and half hours. He arrived in Hong Kong airport safely and he met Youngkwang who had been waiting for him.

 

 

Shinhye was busy with working and even she’s not she try to make her busy as she can. She doesn’t want to thinks about yesterday, which was only a bad dream to her. She put her phone at her locker in the changing room, usually she put her phone in her pocket but today she want to be alone. She don’t want anyone to disturb her day especially Kim Woobin. Shinhye thought she will going to move forward and didn’t look back. She decides after work she wants to call match maker agency to find her new blind dates. She will not give up her dream, she will still searching who is her Mr Right. During break time, Shinhye took a rest at her changing room. She takes a nap because she so sleepy from not getting enough sleeps last night. After an hour, she wakes up and checks her phone in the locker. She hoped Jiwon will call her, she need her best friend right now. She needed her advice and positive words. She startled when she had 5 missed calls from Kim Woobin, she didn’t hope Woobin to call her. She wants to call him back but when she remembered what he said last night, she put her phone back to the locker and locks it. She sighed and went to her work back as a cashier.

Shinhye: Annyeonghasaeyo. Can I help you miss?

Customer: Yes, I would like to have one hot Americano please.

Shinhye: One hot Americano. Okay, please wait a minute.

 

 

Youngkwang: What? Are you serious? (Doesn’t believe his friend)

Woobin: Yes, I’m serious. The engagement was broke already. Look at this. (showing their both engagement rings) She had give this ring back to me.

Youngkwang: Ya, Kim Woobin. How could you be so selfish like that? Are you happy now?

Woobin: That what I don’t understand with myself. I should be happy about it but it seems I felt guilty and sympathy with Shinhye and my parents. Maybe since I know she sincerely wants to marry me and my parents wants her to be my wife really bad.

Youngkwang: You didn’t tell your parents yet?

Woobin: Mm. (he nodded) I thought it was too soon to tell them.

Youngkwang: Really? Did you not worried they will upset and disappointed with you?

Woobin: Mwo? I did not. Why should I? They will understand me, indeed I’m the only son of Kim’s family.

Youngkwang: (shook his head) Kim Woobin, how many times I should tell you? You didn’t show your true self. But I knew you well chingu. I know how you feel.

Woobin glared his friend.

Woobin: Shut up. I didn’t need your advices.

Youngkwang: Up to you then. How about Shinhye?

Woobin: Shinhye? Wae?

Youngkwang: Did she didn’t love you?

Woobin laughed.

Woobin: Are you made a joke? What you mean by love? Of course she didn’t. We were just met.

Youngkwang: Ya, how about she is or she will?

Woobin: She will not.

Woobin ignored his friend as he took his glass and look on his drink.

Youngkwang: Woobin-ah, the first sight I saw her, my heart was pounding. I like her. How can you not feel like that?

Woobin: Youngkwang-ah, chincha? You have that kind of feeling to Shinhye?

Youngkwang: (nodded his head) Mm. Honestly, I have a little crush on her. I had instinct that she is kind hearted and honest. I like that kind of girl.

Woobin: Really? It is not because of her beautiful? (unbelief his friend confession)

Woobin feels weird to his friend, Youngkwang always fall for girl when someone was beautiful. He can’t believe Youngkwang had a crush because of good attitude and good behaviour for someone.

Youngkwang: Ya, are look down on me? It’s true I like your ex-fiancé because of her attitude. I had that kind of intuition on her. I’m also doesn’t know why.

Woobin: I see.

Youngkwang: Woobin-ah. Shouldn’t you must be angry with me? You as my friend must be mad to me because I had a crush on your ex.

Woobin: (sighed) I don’t know how I should react. It seems you honestly started to like her. And I still can’t accept her to be my future wife but she is the only girls that I knew. I don’t have another choice to choose. It is too much for me to think all of this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter