Rule No. 2

Rules of a Gentleman

Rule No. 2 - Give her your sweater when she's cold.

Namjoon was peacefully sleeping when he felt a cold hand pat him in the face. He raised his fist to rub the sleep of his eyes before he zeroed on a familiar silhouette. Namjoon's eyes widen as he found his boyfriend shivering like their is no tomorrow. It wasnt even winter, and yet

Yoongi was shivering like crazy. He blames his un-immune body who does nothing to protect him from the cold.

"Baby."

"What?" Yoongi answered completely confused, his mind must have wandered off for awhile.

"I said, do you want a hot drink or something?" Namjoon had to repeat his question, yes, he was worried since he knew about Yoongi's weird condition.

"No, i'm just cold." Yoongi mumbled, his voice cracking as another wave of shudder ran past his spine.

Namjoon had always been prepared. This includes bringing his thickest sweater and blanket which Yoongi usually wore at home. Namjoon pulled the cold Yoongi closer and slipped his sweater over him before slipping an arm around his lover before pulling Yoongi up.

Yoongi was technically straddling Namjoon his head burried on the crook of Namjoon's neck. Yoongi felt Namjoon shift as he adjusted to Yoongi's weight and draped the blanket on their forms.

Yoongi immediately felt relieved as Namjoon a.k.a his personal heater wrapped his arms around him. Yoongi snuggled closer to Namjoon's weirdly always warm body.

Maybe that is the reason why they fit each other. Yoongi was cold, but Namjoon was hot. The two of them are opppsites,they were fire and ice. But that's okay. Its okay because they take care of their members, they continuously makes good music together.

"Baby, you still cold?" Yoongi heard his lover's sleepy but concerned voice.

"No."

"Just go back to sleep, Yoongi. I love you."

Yoongi tilted his head up as he place a kiss on Namjoon's chin before shifting to a more comfortable position. Whispering a soft 'I love you' against Namjoon's neck, Yoongi fell back to sleep. Safe and warm under the confines of his lover.