Rule No. 1

Rules of a Gentleman

Rule No. 1 - Run with her on the beach.

 

Bangtan just finished their last fan meet today. They boys were limping from fatigue as they hop of the van. Jin had went in first followed by, Jimin, J-hope, V and Jungkook, Namjoon had stayed behind to carry his boyfriend Yoongi. He asked Jungkook to slung Yoongi up his back as he piggy-back him up the dorm.

Yoongi had been restless, he was more attentive to the fans than normal while Namjoon was busy. Busy planning. He had overheard Yoongi talking to Jin about his desires to unwind and walk along a beach. Just to remember what peacefulness feels as he said. So Namjoon had asked thier managers to let them finish all their schedules this week so they could have a 2-day trip to the beach.

Namjoon had lain Yoongi down and tucked him in before checking up the others before finally slipping in beside Yoongi. 

Yoongi wokes up with a jolt as he hears the familiar voice of Namjoon shaking him awake. He quickly grabbed the spare pillow and placed it on his face, mumbling 'go off Namjoon' as he falls back asleep. But Namjoon wasnt stopping. Yoongi finally sit up and threw the pillow straight up Namjoon's face.

"What the ?" Namjoon murmured as he rub his nose.

"I should be the one saying that Namjoon, what's with you waking me up this early." Yoongi said irritated. 

"Well, we're going somewhere so go change already." Namjoon's voice was authoritative so Yoongi just complied and finished his business.

He was flabbergasted as he walked out of the dorm, the maknae line were telling - yelling about going to the beach. He almost,almost, hugged their Managers as he went and asked them about it. 

After 3 and a half hour the group had arrived at a private beach owned by BangPD-nim the maknae line including J-hope shoot out of the fan as soon as they arrived to a halt.

The kids have been fooling around, Jin was cooking, Namjoon was nowhere to be found and that's the reason why Yoongi is walking on the beach shore alone. He was happy but lonely. How he wanted Namjoon to be around, Namjoon. That idiot. He might be destroying something pitiful right now. He was the God of Destruction.

Yoongi's lips slowly turns into a small smile as he remembers Namjoon's mishaps.

Arms that slip around his waist woke him up from his reverie, he immediately know who the culprit was.

"Enjoying your day at the beach, baby?" A hot breath blew by his ears, a shiver crept up Yoongi's spine.

"Yeah. I've been praying to go here."

"I know." Namjoon replied, arms tightening around Yoongi's slim waist.

"Wait, what? You planned this?" Yoongi turned around so fast he almost collided with Namjoon's chest.

"Of course. I want you to be happy and be free once in a while baby." Came Namjoon soft reply as he nuzzle Yoongi's nose with his own.

Namjoon could only close his eyes as his boyfriend pulled him by the collar to shower his face with soft kisses. Namjoon was about to place a kiss on Yoongi's lips when the latter broke free from his brace and suddenly ran down the shore.

Namjoon gasped in shock, Yoongi is beautiful. He was awestruck. He blinked before growling playfully to catch his runaway baby.