Rule No. 3

Rules of a Gentleman

Rule No. 3 Never talk about other girls infront of her.

 

'Oh, hyung check that out!' 

 

'Damn, those legs.'

 

Was all that Yoongi heard since they arrived at this forsaken beach resort somewhere in Jeju. His ears were ringing as he tries to tune Namjoon's voice out. 

 

'Hyung! Look at that -'

 

'Oh for sake Namjoon! I'm trying to sleep and enjoy the ing beach.' 

 

Namjoon lips were screwed shut as Yoongi finished talking, his face was flush as he hurriedly dumped everything he owned back inside his duffel bag before leaving the still quiet Namjoon.

 

Yoongi ran, as fast as his pale legs could carry him. Bypassing his and Namjoon's shared room he frowned and went to Jin and Jungkook's instead, unceremoniously slumping himself on one of the bed before dozing off due to irritation. 

 

-

 

Yoongi was awoken by voices that sounded like two people arguing but he decided to just it and went back to sleep.

 

-

 

'What did you do again, Namjoon?' 

 

'Me? How is it my fault again?'

 

Namjoon was confused and bewildered since Yoongi was not the type to leave you alone and completely forget you exist, especially him. Yoongi would never leave him.

 

'Well, you stupid stupid dense boy. You were with him already, why point out other people that you find attractive? Do you remember what you did when you heard about him praising another rapper? Do you understand now, Namjoon?'

 

Namjoon's face was red as he listens to whatever Seokjin was ranting about, before finally putting two and two together. He stood up and went to the room where Yoongi decided to sleep. He gathered his boyfriend in his arms before bidding Seokjin and Jungkook a Goodnight.

 

-

 

Yoongi woked up with a jolt as a pair of warm arms enclosed around his shivering form. 

 

'Baby, syubi.'

 

Namjoon softly murmured, pain laced on his voice immediately earning a sigh from Yoongi.

 

'I'm sorry, you know how idiotic and insensitive your Namnam can be.'

 

Namjoon still haven't received any reply except the slight shift from Yoongi as he snuggled further in his arms. Taking that as a sign to continue he began talking again.

 

'I'm really, really sorry baby. Forgive me please? I promise to not do it again, or try not to look at them. You probably know that you're my muse, my music is art but it won't be that beautiful if i didn't have you as inspiration. So please just talk to me i-i'

 

Namjoon's words word cut off as he started sniffing, Yoongi almost felt guilty. But Namjoon had to learn the hard way. He needs to know how much value Yoongi has in his life.

 

Namjoon's form was already rocking as he force down another batch of tears that are threatening to fall, he raised an arm to rub his tears with the back of his hand, giving Yoongi the chance to move and face his crying boyfriend.

 

'Hey, you lil .'

 

Sniffs.

 

Wheezes.

 

'Namjoon ah.'

 

......

 

'Namnam.'

 

Yoongi almost chocked as Namjoon pulled him flush against his chest, his face buried in Yoongi's hair. Yoongi could only shake his head and hide the small smile in his lips.

 

'Shhh, i know you really love me. Stop crying you big baby.'

 

'I thought you don't love me anymore, and that you don't need me.' Namjoon's words were mumbled against Yoongi's hair as he calm down.

 

'You stupid , i was angry but i still love you. Nothing you do could make me hate you. Always remember that.'

 

Yoongi smiled his gummy smile, giving Namjoon's neck a kiss before moving closer. He felt Namjoon's lips pressed against his head before they both dozed off tired from the events that happened but happy.

-

This chapter had been long overdued and I made Namnam cry :---( but anyways have some sugamon. < 3 #SUGAMONSQUAD #NamSyubi