Two

Talk To Me


"Oh god."

Those were the first words to come out of Junghan's mouth after he processed Jisoo's confession.

Looking back at it, it was probably not the best thing to say to the boy in front of him, seeing Jisoo's face fall and hurt pass over his features before the younger looked away.

Junghan panicked then, because no that was not what he meant, and reached over to grab Jisoo's arm, pulling him back.

"No! Jisoo. I didn't-- I mean, no, I do but--" Junghan groaned. He always seemed to lose his ability to form legible sentences around the boy.

Jisoo took this as an opportunity to voice out his worries. "I'm still the same Jisoo. Just because I like you doesn't mean I'm any different," he mumbled, trying to get his arm out of Junghan's grip, but the older held on firmly.

"Jisoo, it's seriously not that! I lik--"

"Are you disgusted by me? Do I disgust you? Oh god, please don't hate me, it's not like I could help liking you! You're just so good at everything and your voice is really nice and your hair looks so good on you, and then when you smile, wow--"

"Jisoo!"

Junghan couldn't help the grin the broke out onto his face at this point, as well as the faint blush, because Jisoo's always really cute when he's flustered and Junghan had finally gotten over the shock, and it sunk in that wow, Jisoo actually likes me back.

The younger of course, misinterpreted the other's happiness completely, flushing as he pulled away from Junghan and glared, muttering something along the lines of, "theres nothing funny about this situation" and "why is the guy I like such a jerk?"

He attempted to get around Junghan to open the door, finally having enough embarrassment for one day, only to be halted by two arms wrap around his shoulders from behind, accompanied by a high pitched, "I'm sorry!" from Junghan.

"I'm-- God Jisoo, you don't even know," Junghan breathed, tightening his arms around Jisoo and feeling the younger's heart rate start to quicken.

Jisoo spluttered, not being able to form any words due to his surprise. Skinship was common between the two, but this had been the first time Junghan had spoken a word to him all week, let alone touched him.

"I'm sorry. I'm just-- you caught me off guard, and since when have you been this dramatic? I think you've been spending way too much time with Seungkwan--"

"Junghan."

"Okay, sorry, not the point. The point is, I'm just really happy right now, and you're really cute, and I'm really dumb and I'm sorry," he continued.

"I--" Jisoo gulped, "you-- what?"

Junghan grinned, bringing his face closer to the other's ear. "I said you're cute. And if you still don't understand, it's because I like you too, stupid."

A few seconds passed as Jisoo stood rigid, taking a moment to process everything, before finally letting out a quiet, "Oh," and turning around in Junghan's arms and returning the embrace, wrapping his own arms around the elder's waist.
Junghan let out a soft laugh.

Silence settled between them for a few moments as they stayed in each others arms, before Jisoo pulled away just enough to look Junghan in the eye.

"Wait. But if you like me, then why have you been ignoring me?" he asked incredulously, finally remembering what had started this drama in the first place.

Junghan felt his cheeks warm, refusing to meet the younger's eyes - not willing to admit that he had been jealous of Jisoo's closeness with a certain half-American, English speaking member. But Jisoo had always been pretty smart, and recalled Junghan's treatment of the young rapper for the past few days too, so put two and two together.

"Seriously, Junghan? With Hansol, of all people!? I mean he's a nice guy, but he's like a little brother, and can be kinda stupid sometimes, you know?" Jisoo chuckled softly, "Although, I guess you two have that in common."

The long-haired boy let out a whine and buried his face into the crook of Jisoo's neck. "You always looked like you were having so much fun with him," he complained against his neck.

A blush formed on Jisoo's face, because the feeling of the other's breath on his skin was really distracting.

"You're an idiot," he mumbled, a small smile on his face.

"But I'm your idi--"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence," Jisoo warned, but grinned despite himself, tightening his arms around a now laughing Junghan.



 

THE END.

How to end??? I never know what to do with endings haha :P

I kind of rushed this, and it's a little short so I don't really know how I feel about it, but eh
Thank you for taking the time to read this ^^ let me know what you guys think~