Fridays game

A+ for my heart

''ms.park i have a question!'' jiho said with a little laugh. i knew now that most of his questions were definitely not good questions, but i would always hope one would turn out to be good. today is friday, and i felt like giving them their first assignment. it wasn't that hard really. the assignment was to watch or read something and try to find out what the meaning behind it was, like you can seriously watch a kid show and then there would be a meaning behind it, it is probably the easiest thing.

''what do you want, jiho?'' i sighed waiting for his question.

''so does that mean we can watch anything?'' he asked. i looked at him in surprise, he's actually really thinking about this assignment!

''yes!'' i said a little to excited.

''great now i can watch for homework!'' he said laughing with everyone else. i slumped down in my seat wanting to hit my head on bricks, but sadly i couldn't because there was none.

''let me rephrase that, you can watch anything G-PG13, okay? glad we understand each other. moving on, it's due Wednesday so that gives you five days, which you don't really need more then one day, but so far, this has been my slowest class when it comes to learning so please do good.'' i pleaded to them. I'm 90% sure that most of them will will do it.

''next Friday we will be having a hiking trip, why you ask? because i like going places, also you guys will choose a plant to look for, and write a little bit about it, so now it will have something to do with this class!'' i said excitedly. i know I'm bias more to this class because they're free going and don't really talk to me like I'm a teacher, but also i think they really need this so they can learn better!

''if we don't go can we skip the rest of the school day?'' xia asked. why would they want to skip this?

''you could ,but you'd be counted absent. why would you guys want to skip? it would be so much fun!'' i said looking at the class who looked bored. ''fine then, I'll just take a different class and then you guys would have a substitute, and I'll make sure it's a mean one.'' i told them looking dead serious.

''i think it would be fun, a whole day with you. i think you guys should all skip then.'' i don't even have to look at the person to know who it is.

''woo bin, i think you shouldn't go but everyone else should.'' i said turning my head to look at him with a frown on my face.

''is any other classes going?'' amber asked me looking confused.

''no, they all don't need this help. I'm going to be honest, you guys aren't my brightest class, so hopefully this trip will bring up your grades.'' i said. from this first week and all the work I've gave them, they have been getting the lowest grades, i didn't put it in the grade book, i just wanted to see what they knew, and sadly this class knew barely nothing...

''but i have a game next Friday.'' lee hyun woo said frowning.

''don't even try that, you don't have a game next Friday, you have it on Wednesday, today you have one though.'' i said calling out his BS. he slumped back into his seat while a few people laughed at him.

''now, it will cost five dollars to get in, so bring that and also pack a lunch because there wont be anywhere to buy food.'' i said before handing out the second permission slip of this week.

''are we going to be camping there too?'' lena asked hopefully.

''are you kidding me!?'' i asked laughing. when she looked at me seriously i quickly coughed trying to compose myself. ''no, we aren't, and we can't since theres both boys and girls.''

''what if we sleep in different tents?'' she asked looking sad.

''we'll see, if you guys are good, maybe...'' i said looking at woo bin a little before looking back at lena. ''if we do, do that then we'll have to get a guy teacher to come to supervise the male students...'' i said talking more to myself.

''what about mr.park?'' lee hyun woo asked loudly.

''hmmm, well like i said, it all depends.'' i said happily before the bell rang telling us school was over.

''alright everyone, have a good weekend, and i hope you all had a great first week.'' i said before waving goodbye to everyone.

everyone went out of the room saying goodbye before the two who always stay last to say goodbye to me. why do they do that? your answer beats me.

''the game starts at 4:00pm so don't be late ms.park!'' lee hyun woo said happily before leaving and heading off to the field to practice before the game.

''I'll save you a seat.'' woo bin said while following behind lee hyun woo before they both went out and headed in their separate ways.
(A/N I'm going to call Kim woo bin, woo bin now and lee hyun woo, lee just cause it sounds less long if that makes sense XD) 

If woo bin thinks I'm going to sit next to him, he's going to have another thing coming because 1.) that is not professional and 2.) because he's rude.

"Knock knock" jinyoung said while walking into my classroom. 

"Come in why don't you," I said sarcastically with a big smile on my face.

"I will," he said laughing. "Ready to go to the game? If we get good seats we can actually sit right behind jaebum and oh boy is that a nice sight," he said dazing off thinking about his crush. 

"I'm almost ready, let me get my bag and we can get your nice seats." Laughing, I grab my bag and head off to the fields with jinyoung. 

-

"What the heck?! How is the stands already packed!?" I asked confused. 

"Well maybe if someone didn't have to go bathroom we could have got here on time. Everyone here supports the school so that means soccer is a big event," he said frowning sadly. Come one, this is all my fault! Why do I have such bad luck!?

"Oh! Ms.Park! Over here!" Woo Bin said motioning for us to go sit with him, I would have declined but I couldn't, it was literally right behind jaebum. Can't I have a break from Woo Bin for maybe more than hour?

"Oh look at that one of your students saved us a spot how nice, we can't let him get sad if you deny him your presence, plus he's kind of cute!" Jinyoung said happily before dragging me off.

"Cute? More like rude, cocky and annoying..." I said under my breath before we got to Woo Bin.

"Ms.Park, Mr.Park." Woo Bin said bowing at us, at least he knows when to be serious.

"Hello uh,"

"Kim Woo Bin," Woo Bin said very kindly. Why is he so nice to jinyoung? It's not fair I'm his teacher after all!

"Ah! I've heard many things about you from ms.park." Jinyoung said. 

How dare he say that!? That makes it sound like I have a thing for him, which I don't because he's a student!

"Oh really? Good things I hope." He said laughing. This whole situation has me angry/annoyed/embarrassed so that means I don't like it at all, and I feel like a kid with very smart adults which is not fair since Woo Bin is younger than me!

"Ms.Park! You made it!" Lee said excitedly while looking up at the stands.

"Of course I did, you asked me to, remember?" I said playfully.

"I'm going to make sure I win this game for you! Wish me luck!" He said before running off to meet with the rest of his team but not before saying hi to Woo Bin and talking for a few seconds.  

"He's just so nice and cute," I gushed to jinyoung about Lee. I mean he just wants to do good with everyone and everything, his poor soul can't ever find out how much the real world .

"What about me Ms.Park? Am I nice and cute?" He said jokingly yet it seemed kind of off.

"More like the opposite," I said while rolling my eyes.

"So y and badass? I can live with that," he said while whispering that into my ear so only I could hear. 

A shiver ran down my spine making me feel super weird and even more uncomfortable.

"I'm going to go get snacks. I'll be right back." I said while standing up.

"Great I'll come with you, can't let a pretty lady like you go by yourself," Woo Bin said jokingly while getting up right after me. "Do you want anything Mr.Park?" 

"No, I'm good. I'll keep your guys's seats warm while you're gone, can't have us all go or else are seats will be taken." Jinyoung said happily because he doesn't have to pay attention to anyone else other than jaebum now. Congratulations jinyoung but do you see who u have to be with!? 

 "So you thinks I'm y and badass? What a compliment." Woo Bin says starting a conversation with his hands behinds his neck looking all cool and stuff. .

"I never said that!"

"But you didn't deny it either." He said with a satisfied smirk.

"Well now I'm denying it." I said with a frown before walking off so I'm in front of him and farther away from him.

"You know that just gives me more time to stare at your ," he said and I kid you not I could feel his smirk.

"Do you not know how you should act in front of a teacher?" I asked getting even more annoyed and slowing down to be next to him again.

"I do, but with you it's different." He said lowly so that only him and I could hear it. I would be lying if I didn't say I felt weak right there...this is not going to be easy with him, I've only known him for a week and! He's my student! 

"T-there should be nothing different, I am your teacher and that's that." I said starting off rocky but finishing off sternly. 

"You can think that all you want but we both know that won't be how it ends up, Ms.Park" he said finishing of with a purr to my name. 

Oh thank goodness! We finally made it to the food stands I was about to die!

"What should I get?" I asked aloud trying to think of anything other than him.

"Something sweet sounds good, let's get milk custard? Does that sound good?" He asked while doing the same thing as me. I smiled before nodding.

"2 milk custard please, what kind do you want?" He asked looking at me. I was shocked for a few seconds before saying strawberry. 

"Alright one chocolate and one strawberry  for the lady please," he said smiling while side glancing at me before paying.

"How much is the custard?" I asked pulling out my wallet from my purse to pay my half.

"Why?" Woo Bin asked confused while handing me my custard.

"So I can pay this gentleman." I said pointing at the guy before smiling a sorry to him since it's rude to point.

"I already paid, lets get back so Mr.Park isn't worried you died or something." He said before heading off. I caught up with him after a few seconds ready to yell at him for paying for me but before I could do that he started talking. 

"Start eating before it melts." He said looking down at me before looking back up carefree. This is not fair! How can he have so many different personas!? One minute he's all nice then he's all cocky and rude and then! He's all carefree and chill!? He needs to pick one! 

"Is yours good? Ohhh! Maybe I should make your class take a trip to see how this is made or read a book about it and than we an make it for the next class!?" I asked before my head started spinning with ideas. 

"Are you done talking?" He asked jokingly with a smile. 

"Do you want a lot of homework?" I asked eyeing him all slick like.

"No?" He said as if I was dumb but I was hoping for that response so he's the dumb one actually! Thad called teacher reverse, I read it online.

"Then I'm not done talking." I said with a proud/cool like smile before taking a bite of my custard.

"You're finally back! Although I liked being alone to look at...the view, I thought something bad happened to you guys!" He said as if we were gone for hours, such an over dramatic person.

"We were gone for like 5-10 minutes idiot," I said laughing. "Do you wanna try some?" I asked jinyoung before he smiled brightly with an open mouth before I gave him a big spoonful of custard.

"Hey Woo Bin, what you see here, stays here got it?" Jinyoung said trying to act serious and in return a smirking Woo Bin putting custard into his own mouth before looking away mischievously.

"I don't know, I think I can use this as a way to get out of home working, or something" he said dragging out the 'something' making me feel unsettled.

"Hey look the games about to start!" Jinyoung said happily before looking at the field.

"Remember when we had a soccer game for a class time?" Woo Bin asked like he was planning something I wouldn't like.

"Yes..?" I asked a little scared.

"And remember how you kept staring at me during the game." He said lowly while he put his knee to mine. 

Please anyone make him stop playing with me! I don't like this feeling!

"No I do not, please keep your leg to yourself too." I said blushing a little, I could tell he liked this affect he has over me and I do not like it one bit. 

-----

It's been awhile since I've been on this website XD