i'm the new teacher!

A+ for my heart

*BEEP BEEP BEEP!*

 

''hmmm?'' i said rubbing my eyes while trying to make my alarm clock stop. i roll over to check the time. ''what!? how is it already 7:45!? i can't be late for my first day!"' 

 

 i quickly ran out of my room and into my bathroom. i skipped my shower saying to myself that I'll take one to night, and then go onto brushing my teeth and washing my face. i put on a little make up and then onto making my hair look nice, it was already pretty straight but there was some pieces that waved out. i grabbed a granola bar and headed out for my first day of being a teacher! I'm so excited!

 

''this is going to be the best year of my life! i can already feel it!'' i said excitedly while hopping into my car. i plugged my phone into my car and put it on shuffle and the first song that came on was 'playboy' by exo. exo's my favorite group ever, i think all them are gay for each other. i try to get friends that like them, but it always ends up badly because we would get in fights with her saying 'chanyeol's my bias! stop with baekyeol!' first world problems are my life! so my friends list is pretty short, my best friend is jinyoung or jr. for short, soon I'll be living with him, for two reasons. one, because his house is closer to the school, actually it's on the campus ground....anyways, the second reason is because he's me best friend, so who wouldn't want to live with theirs?

 

''this song get's me in the feels, but promise is way better, or love me harder, or don't go! aish! why do i end up always talking to myself? this year i vow to become friends with most, if not all the teachers! samantha,fighting!'' i said while i pooled into the parking area for teachers. i did a little happy dance before composing myself. i grabbed my bag with all the stuff i bought for my classes and then headed into the school.

 

''samantha! or should i say ms.park?'' jinyoung said smirking before laughing at his on joke.

 

''ha ha'' i started sarcastically. ''oh! i  have all my stuff packed to move in, so expect me soon!'' i grinned before waving goodbye and walking onto my class room.

 

when i got into the class i saw most of the students up and talking to their friends, boyfriends, or girlfriends. i put everything on my desk happily before the bell rang signaling that school has begun.

 

''hello everyone! my name is samantha park, but you guys can call me ms.park, I'm going to be your language art's teacher! i look forward to teaching you guys and i hope you will love reading more when you leave this year!'' i said happily before bowing towards them. i feel so cool!

 

''hello!'' they all said at the same time, kind of like robots.

 

''now, for the first day I'm going to take it easy on you guys, so what we're going to do is, go around the class and tell three things we love. or hate, also your names of course-huh?'' i started to tell them what were the plans for today but then i heard a big bang, no not the group, although i wish...''i'll be right back, stay in your seats and talk quietly while i will see what happened.'' with that i smiled to the class and then left to go into the hall. instantly i saw two boy's looking like they were fighting!?

 

''break it up you two! this isn't a place for fighting!'' i said panicking before getting in between them. it was silent for a few seconds before the boy's stared at each other with confused looks before busting out laughing. what the heck? did i do something wrong!? i read the teacher guide book five times, and yes, they do make teacher guides...i quickly composed myself so i didn't look like i was confused. i frowned at them waiting for them to tell me what was so funny. when they continued to keep on laughing that's when i started to talk again.

 

''what's so funny?'' i asked un amused. why are they still laughing!? do they not think I'm a threat to them!? i wish i was with my first class, they were so much nicer, at least i think so? ''well, if you wont tell me, i bet the principle would love to hear why you guys were disrupting class. let me just go get some slips and then I'll be right back-'' i said dramatically before turning around hopefully making them think i was actually going to go get the slips. successfully it worked because i heard them stop laughing.

 

''okay,okay, wait! we'll tell you. go ahead woo bin, tell her.'' the shorter one said who looked scared out of his mind while elbowing the taller. did that give me a confident boost? of course it did! i feel so much bigger then them, now i see why teachers were so mean to students.

 

''we weren't fighting, we were just playing. so when you came in and started to get scared and thought we were actually fighting, it was funny,'' the taller who i assumed to be woo bin said. ''why does it matter? are you going to tell your teacher?'' the guy asked smirking. his comment made me happy but mad at the same time, happy because if i wanted to, i could pool off being a student, but mad because he thinks i didn't look like a teacher. i frowned at both of them before answering.

 

''if you must know, I'm a teacher, so I'd be carful talking to me that way...now get to class before i actually make you guys go to the principles.'' i said crossing my arms. both of the boy's looked at me shocked. why? do i actually look that young ''hurry up!'' i said while motioning for them to leave. they snapped back to reality and quickly left, but before they left i swear i saw the taller smirk at me one more time looking me up and down before leaving to his class.

 

''jeez, kids now a days...'' i huffed before turning around to my class and i saw most of them at the door. my frown depend before i inhaled, and exhaled. i walked into the class with all them running to their seats.

 

''alright, now where were we?'' i said and then soon after that class was over it was my second then third and then, my personal favorite, lunch.

 

-

 

''wow! time goes by so fast being a teacher!'' i said happily while walking besides jinyoung. we were going to the teachers table, since we had to stay in the lunch room for the first whole week of school, which i was happy with since i got along with most of the students i met.

 

''for the first few days it does, until actual work starts. sadly for some students real work already started.'' he said frowning sadly while we both sat down.

 

''hello fellow teachers, i am samantha park, but you can address me as ms.park.'' i said happily while smiling at all the teachers at the table they all smiled at me before going back to their earlier conversations.

 

''hello, I'm jaebum, you can call me jb, as most people do. I'm the gym teachers.'' he said smiling at me. he extended his hand out for mine and i gladly excepted it. i looked over at jr and i saw him intensely looking at jb. when he noticed me staring at him, he quickly looked away with a blush on his face. no way! does he like him? i have to get details later!

 

''so have you guys found your target for this year?'' one of the other teachers asked all of us while looking around the table. i was confused at what she meant by that so i looked around uninterested on that topic. my eyes just scanned the lunch room just to see how they talked and reacted to each other while i was looking a familiar pair of people came into my sight and i quickly frowned at them, well at least for the one who seemed cocky. they were both laughing happily at something one of them probably said. they seemed to be sitting at the 'cool' table since many people were at the said table, and most of them were good looking, for teenagers, of course. i quickly looked away and rejoined the conversation the teachers were having before i got up to throw my garbage away.

 

''ms.park! ms.park!'' a girls voice said. i looked around and saw one of my students named yuna. ''hey! i just wanted to say, that so far you're my favorite teacher, and i wanted you to meet my best friend, sadly she doesn't have you as a teacher, but i wish she did...her names maddie!'' she said happily while pulling the said girl closer. i smiled widely at both of them.

 

''hello yuna, maddie. I'm so glad you like me the most, and i hope we get more chances to talk maddie...! i got it! I'm going to be the head teacher of the yearbook comity, you guys should join, especially you maddie. then i could get to know you better. come by my class at the end of the day, this years yearbook will be so nice and thick with all the pictures we take!'' i said to excited for my own good. i drew a little attention towards are conversation, but no one said anything. ''right, well i will take me leave first, see you later.'' i said smiling before going back to my seat. i felt someone's gaze on me so i turned around to see who it was, and it was the same guy who was rude to me today, w-woo? woo bin! that's right! i frowned and then turned my head back around but my eyes caught the smirk that was forming on his face. what's with that guy? doesn't he no staring is rude, especially while you smirk at a teacher? soon lunch had ended and then the next class and before i knew it, it was my last period, and to be honest, i was tired, especially from saying the same thing over, and over again. i quickly changed from yawning to a big smile when i saw the next class come in. i waited for all the students to come in and soon after that i closed the door and went to my desk in the front of the room.

 

''hello, i am samantha park, but please call me ms.park! today we're going to take it easy and just one by one, say three things we like or hate, and your name of course, I'll go first.''  i said happily while taking a breath and waiting for everyone to put their attention back to me. before i could continue the door opened and one of the boys from earlier came in.

 

''woo bin! over here!'' i looked for the voice and saw the other one from earlier. i frowned at them once again.

 

''mr....'' i started while looking at the name list. ''mr.kim, please go take a seat, and next time come on time. thank you.'' i said returning to a smile. i heard him say something under his breath but i couldn't make it out so i just pretended not to hear it, and once again i let him slide, but i will be a lot stricter on him if he doesn't straighten up. ''now i will start. I'm ms.park and three things i like are, cats, movies and-''

 

''!'' someone yelled out. my mouth opened up into a 'o' shape before i looked around to find the culprit.

 

''who said that?'' i said frowning.

 

''ms.park, i think it was jihu.'' kim woo bin said. i bowed a thank you to him before looking at jihu.

 

''i didn't do it! i swear!'' jihu said quickly looking scared. i was confused now.

 

''no it's true! i heard it from him too!'' the boy from earlier said. i sighed before asking jihu to come up to my desk.

 

''jihu, that wasn't funny, it was completely inappropriate, but since it's the first day, and you look like a nice person, I'll let it slide, only this once though.'' i said. i was so surprised at how professional i was sounding!

 

''ahh, yes! thank you ms.park!'' he said bowing before quickly walking over to his desk. i don't know for sure if he said it, but oh well.

 

''okay, and the last thing i like is amusement parks! heads up, if you pass this semesters exam, we will be taking a trip to one! but only the people who pass can attend, so make sure to study! alright now let's start with amber!'' i said finishing up. soon there was only two people who haven't gone yet and those were the two at the back of the class.

 

''alright! lee hyun woo, tell us three things you like or dislike!'' i said motioning for him to start. he smiled with a gummy smile that made me smile even bigger, gummy smiles always made people look so much cuter.

 

''hello everyone, I'm lee hyun woo, i like soccer, basketball, and snowboarding, basically i like sports.'' he said laughing shyly. all the girls in the class looked at him in awe while i just laughed a little bit.

 

''do you play for the school?'' one of the girls asked, i believe the girl was yuri.

 

''yes! I'm playing for the soccer team! i invite you all to come and watch for the first game of the season!'' he said beaming with joy, once again leaving all the girls in the class to stare in awe.

 

''alright, and lastly, kim hyun joong?'' i asked confused while staring at the guy in the back. i thought his name was kim woo bin? maybe that's a nick name? he frowned at the name before standing up.

 

''hello everyone, I'm kim,'' he started before sighing. ''hyun joong. i like ramen, i like it when people call me kim woo bin, instead of kim hyun joong, and i like to walk along the han river.'' he finished while making all the girls swoon at him, i can see know why those to are best friends, because they both compliment each others presence. 

 

''alright, well from now on, everyone call him kim woo bin.'' i said smiling. ''since there's about fifteen more minutes until class is over, i will let you guys talk and stretch your legs.'' i finished happily and then sat down to clean up my desk, the quietness around myself was short lived before the same girl from lunch came in.

 

''hello ms.park, mr.park let me out early, since he was done talking, i hope you don't mind, but do you have the paper for yearbook?'' maddie said a little scared i smiled at her hoping she would calm down.

 

''it's totally fine, don't worry about it, and hold on, they're right....here!'' i said going under my desk to a box that had different permission slips in it, i quickly got up and handed her two permission slips.

 

''give one to yuna too. you're welcome to stay in here, i think a friend is looking at you.'' i said pointing to amber. maddie smiled and went over to her so i was left in silence again, but like last time it didn't last long.

 

''so, you really are a teacher? I'm surprised.'' i looked up to see kim woo bin smirking and a smiling careless lee hyun woo. i returned a smile to lee hyun woo before frowning at woo bin.

 

''of course i am, did you think i was lying?'' i asked him getting annoyed at this conversation. i wanted to here his answer but then all of a sudden the bell rang.

 

''hmm, well it's time to go, let's go lee hyun woo, bye ms.park.'' he said smoothly while having that plastered on smirk he's been wearing.

 

''bye ms.park! the soccer game's on Friday, please come if you can!'' lee hyun woo said while being dragged out by kim woo bin. i waved goodbye at them and the rest of the class. i can already tell this class is going to be the worst but the most funniest and loudest. hopefully tomorrow kim woo bin wont annoy me as much as he did today.

 

i grabbed my bag and headed out to my car, i went home and put all my boxes into my car and then once again drove off. soon i got to jr's house and grabbed most of the boxes before walking in.

 

''jinyoung! I'm here!'' i yelled happily. after five seconds i saw him and he was smiling happily at me.

 

''samantha! your bedrooms over there, I'll get the rest of the bags and then you can tell me about your first day of being an official teacher!'' he said excitedly before running out and the grabbing the rest of the boxes. i was to lazy to put everything away so i just made my bed and then laid on it with jr.

 

''todays was a lot more harder then i thought. I'm so tired.'' i said with a bitter smile. he laughed and then flicked my head.

 

''get used to it, your days will be like this for the rest of your life!'' he said jokingly. i laughed before remembering what happened at lunch.

 

''hey jinyoung?'' i asked looking over at him. he hummed letting me know to continue. ''today at lunch when jaebum started talking and i caught you staring at him, where you blushing?'' i asked happily. he looked away for a few seconds before looking back at me.

 

''well he's the guy I've been telling you about for the two years I've worked here!'' he said loudly sighing at the end.

 

''wow. he must be clueless then...'' i said while patting jr's head.

 

''i know right!? how can someone not see how much someone cares and wants to be with them!? anyways....let's change the subject...did anything interesting happen today?'' he asked curiously. i frowned remembering earlier that day.

 

''yeah, these two blockheads thought i was a student, and then it turned out i was their last period teacher, and then one of them had the nerve to go 'so, you really are a teacher? I'm surprised' like how rude is that!?'' i said letting my anger out.

 

''hmm, who were they?'' he asked curiously.

 

''kim woo bin was the one who said it but lee hyun woo was right next to him.'' i said frowning. jr started to laugh at what i think, i just said.

 

''lee hyun woo is so cute, although he's not the smartest...kim woo bin, I've heard some things about him, i don't have him in any classes, but i heard he was a big trouble maker and that he's very cocky.'' jr said completely happy at first but then he started to look like he was scared.

 

''i can believe that...anyways, I'm hungry, lets get dinner!'' i said not wanting to talk about them anymore.

 

we got some chicken and ate it while we unpacked my stuff against my will, cause if i didn't, i wouldn't have gotten food. after that we watched a movie and then went to bed.

 

______________________________________________________

 

hi guys i hope you liked this, this was my first noona book thing so i hope you enjoy!