Tuesday foolday

A+ for my heart

 

i woke up earlier then yesterday, which was a big relief, since i was to tired to take a shower, so now i can take one and not be late for school! i spend about twenty minutes in the shower washing my hair, and body. i got out and blow dried my hair and then did my make up and hair, which i had to straighten since it was so fluffy. i walked into jinyoung's room after i got changed into an outfit and when i went into his room he wan s still sleeping! can you believe that! how irresponsible!

 

''park jinyoung! get your out of bed!'' i yelled while opening his blinds so sunlight will hit him. when that didn't work i threw the blankets off of him making him groan from the coldness. i smiled happily, samantha 1 - jinyoung 0

 

''get ready, I'm going to make breakfast right now, and if you're not there in fifteen, I'm eating without you.'' i said with a threatening tone before walking out.

 

i walked into the kitchen and pulled out eggs, bread, pancake mix, fruits, and then i got to work on it. ten minutes later jinyoung came in so i asked him to make the coffee, which he did without complaint. soon we ate and then walked to the school which was five minutes away from the house, just by walking.

 

''alright, this is where I'll leave you. I'll see you after school.'' jinyoung said while waving goodbye to me and walking the opposite direction from my class room. i waved goodbye and started walking to my class.

 

''excuse me, ms.park!'' someone said from behind me.i turned around to face them and it was one of the older teachers, i think his name was mr.wang?

 

''yes?'' i asked with with a smile.

 

''I'm so sorry to ask you to do this, but my wife is sick and it's already bad that I'm going to be here the whole day,'' he started. i quickly frowned not because i was mad but because i felt bad for him. ''i was wondering if you could do the detention watching after school, it would mean a lot to me, and i promise! I'll repay you!'' he finished pleading.

 

''don't worry about it! i don't mind watching them, i think you should go home right now actually, I'll watch your first class until someone finds a replacement, if you want?'' i offered. he looked at me surprised. 

 

''really!? that would be good! thank you so much!'' he said happily before walking off to tell his class to tell them.

 

''hello class, I've  got great news! today we're going to have class outside.'' i said happily. most of the class yelled in excitement while a few groaned. ''to the people who don't want to go outside, mr.wang's class will be outside with us, so if you have friends with anyone in that class then you can talk to them!'' i finished and then everyone was even more excited.

 

''ms.park! here's my class, and thank you once again!'' mr.wang said coming in with his whole class before bowing and leaving. i smiled at him before he left.

 

''alright everyone line up. we're going outside, you can keep your stuff in here since today will be a free period.'' i said before walking out with all the kids behind me.

 

when we got out side everyone separated. i told them they had to stay in my vision or else they'll have to go inside to a different class room and actually learn stuff.

 

''ms.park! look who's in here today!'' yuna said running over to me with maddie in her hand. i smiled at the both of them motioning for them to sit.

 

''hey guys, did you guys get your permission slips signed yet?'' i asked trying to start a conversation. I'm not really good at starting conversations but i will try to get better! 

 

''ohhhh yeah! sorry yuna, I'll give you your slip later....unless! can we go into your class so i could give her, hers and then get mine?'' maddie asked hopefully. 

 

''sure, don't be gone to long, oh and take this.'' i said handing them a hall pass before letting them go.

 

when they left i looked around to watch the students, they really didn't do much, they sat down, read, or talked. 

 

''hey, ms.park.'' i heard someone say. i looked to the left and then to the right to me. when i looked up to match the voice i saw two tall people, one was lee hyun woo and then the other was no surprise, kim woo bin.

 

''hi guys, your in mr.wang's class? it seems like you guys have every class together.'' i said laughing. they sat down next to me. i felt kind of scared, i don't even know why though? maybe it's because I'm responsible for them and all the other kids in mr.wangs class.

 

''yeah! we have every class together! it's been like that since sixth grade!'' lee said happily from next to kim woo bin.

 

''wow, you guys have been friends for a long time then.'' i said surprised.

 

''actually we've only been friends since ninth grade, we used to hate each other.'' woo bin said. i couldn't believe they hated each other.

 

''what are you talking about!? we hung out like everyday!'' lee hyun woo said frantically.

 

''you thought we were friends back then? i hated you, don't you remember i would always make fun of you?'' kim woo bin said surprised at his best friend. lee hyun woo looked really sad, awww i feel bad for him.

 

''well, i would have been your friend, if i was in the same class as you.'' i said trying to make him feel less sad. it helped a little bit, but not enough for him to have his gummy smile.

 

''thanks ms.park!'' he said happily.

 

''hey! Hyun, Woo! you guys wanna play with us!?'' xia asked from a few feet away with a bunch of his friends while holding up a soccer ball.

 

''defiantly! let's go woo bin!'' lee hyun said getting up and running towards his other friends.

 

''ms.park? can you keep score?'' woo bin asked while getting up and saying it right in my ear, his voice sounded deeper then usual which, caught me totally off guard! he saw my reaction and had his usual smirk on his face before walking away. that jerk, does he not know he should look at people like that?

 

''y-yeah sure.'' i said stuttering a little. what the heck? why'd i stutter!? it's probably because he's a jerk. why can't he be nice like lee hyun woo?

 

the game started after a few minutes and the whole game was going to be 45 minutes with half time at the first 22 minutes.]

 

''wait! before you guys start, there will be rules! first rule, everyone participating, that includes girls and guys, will keep their shirts on and everything else, even if it gets to hot. second rule try not to hurt anyone, especially on purpose. and the third rule is have fun! okay let the game begin!'' i said happily before sitting back down with a white board someone brought out so i could keep the score.

 

the game started soon after the rules and the people who were waiting to go in were siting next to me, they were all taking feverishly, especially the girls, they were talking about how good all the guys looked. it made me laugh at how it reminded me of jinyoung and me when were still in high school. my eyes stayed on the game but they kept on finding their way back to woo bin. each time that happened i quickly shook my head before going back to watching.

 

''goal! 1 to 0! take that xia!'' lee hyun woo said happily while xia looked at him and laughed bitterly. i put a tally on the board for his team and the went back to watching. soon it was 5-3 and by this time everyone who was playing was sweating, especially woo bin, you could see through his shirt, yet he wasn't even out of breath!? i know i shouldn't have, but my eyes kept going back to him even more then before. soccer was defiantly not a good idea at all. next year, i should think about teaching kindergartners and not fully ripped high schoolers, I'm so ashamed at myself for thinking they look good. luckily that's the only thing i think of them, i swear i would never hook up with one!

 

''half time! five minute break before we finish the game!'' woo bin said while wiping of some sweat from his forehead. i put the board down before handing out water bottles that some of the girls got from the lunch room.

 

''good job you two!'' i said when lee hyun woo and kim woo bin came over. lee hyun thanked me and went over to go make fun of how xia is losing to him.

 

''you should really focus more on the game, instead of watching me.'' he said sitting down next to me. when he finished talking he took a sip of his water before looking at me. i stared at him in disbelief. did he see me stare? obviously if he said that! i must deny!

 

''i was n-not staring at you...i was following the ball.'' i said focusing on anything other then him.

 

''the ball wasn't even near me for at least 45% percent of the time you were staring.'' he said looking at me as if i was dumb. how rude! I'm his elder!

 

''well then...just go over to your friends and stop bothering me!'' i said while pointing to lee hyun woo and xia. he smirked at my response before getting up but when he got up he brushed his shoulder onto mine and then walked off to his friends. when i make assigned seats I'm definitely making him the farthest from me!

 

''alright everyone! game's back on!'' one of the girl said who was timing it on her phone. she and a few of her friends were being the cheerleaders for one team and then another bunch of girls were being cheerleaders for the other.

 

everyone went back to where they were and when i stared at the people who were playing i saw kim woo bin staring at me so i looked at him and this is what he did, he pointed to the ball and then to himself and the last thing was he moved a finger left and right signaling me to not look at him. could you believe that? as if i would want to look at him...

 

''ms.park, lee hyun woo's team scored?'' yuna said trying to get my attention i quickly looked at her with a thank you smile. i put a tally on the board and then looked back to the game where there was a smirking kim woo bin staring right at me. for the rest of the game i just looked at the goals, only a few times i would look at the players. does the whole staring thing make me a bad person?

 

 ''game over!'' the same girl who was timing said loudly with a happy smile on her face. the score was 13-6 when it ended.

 

''you call yourself a soccer player xia?'' lee hyun woo said with a happy grin before lightly punching his shoulder.

 

''i hurt my knee yesterday, give me a break.'' xia said bitterly while touching his knee. everyone came over for water after a few minutes of talking.

 

''the next five minutes will be free minutes, like the rest of this period was...'' i said slowly. i looked around to see many people panting and lying on the ground.

 

''ms.park! how'd i do!?'' lee hyun woo said excitedly not even painting, he was sweating but that's it, why can't i be as fit as him?

 

''you did great! i can see why you play for the school.'' i said smiling and giving him a thumbs up.

 

''how was i?'' kim woo bin said walking over to us while putting his arm over lee hyun woo's shoulder.

 

''you did fine.'' i mumbled while looking over his shoulder to see everyone other then him.

 

''what are you looking at?'' he asked me while turning around. i looked back at him when he turned around and you could literally see his back muscles because he was sweating so much. i shook my head and looked up to a smirking kim woo bin who caught me staring at him, great. maybe i should take a sick day tomorrow?

 

''i was looking at the people who i have to watch so i wont get fired.'' i said a little angrier then i meant for it to sound. ''sorry for sounding like that....'' i said coughing awkwardly at them.

 

''it's all right ms.park, I'll forgive you if you come and watch me play on Friday, same with woo bin!'' lee hyun said happily.

 

''woo bin plays for the team too?'' i asked confused, i mean it wouldn't surprise me but he just didn't really seem like a team player.

 

''no, i just go for support.'' woo bin said with a proud smile. i think that was the first smile I've seen on him. i smiled brightly at the sight of it and at their friendship.

 

''that's really nice, when i went to high school my best friend jinyoung would play chess and i would always go so he wouldn't feel lonely when no one would show up for him.'' i said happily thinking about my high school memories.

 

''jinyoung....oh mr.park! wait...park? park? are you guys married!?'' lee hyun woo asked surprised.

 

''of course we are that's why my name is ms.park and not mrs.park." i said jokingly. lee hyun woo still looked confused while kim woo bin looked relieved?

 

''woo bin, come over here.'' one of the girls who were cheering for him said in a winning tone. i laughed at how the girl looked when she said it because she was slumped down and stomping on the ground.

 

''why doesn't she want me to go over there?'' lee hyun woo said bitterly. ''i was the one who made us win.''

 

''I'm pretty sure she didn't see you, now you two go and talk before you have to leave for the next class.'' i said before going to go sit down in the shade. lee hyun woo looked so happy to go and talk to a girl while woo bin looked annoyed, i guess that would happen if everyone wanted to talk to you.

 

''alright everyone let's head back so you can get your stuff and leave for your next class.'' i said clapping my hands together a few times so people would notice me. after five claps everyone looked and sighed. hmmm i think I'm doing good as a teacher if they don't want to leave, unless they just wanted to stay outside the whole day and not learn....i'm going to think the first one, but i wouldn't be surprised if they just wanted to stay out side.

 

''stop frowning, just think in about four years you guys will be rich and not have to learn or work.'' i said trying to lighten the mood up.

 

''yeah, well why aren't you rich yet then?'' woo bin said frowning.

 

''the years not over yet.'' i huffed before turning on my heels and walking in front of everyone, checking a few times to see if everyone was still there.

 

-

 

it's the last class of the day for most people but i have to watch the trouble makers after school..what a pity, I'm so tired, but i must do it! for mr.wang! soon after that thought all the kids came piling in one by one, while talking to their friends waiting for class to officially begin. when everyone came in i closed the door, as you would. i walked back to my desk and started to see who was there or not. when i got to the back i didn't see woo bin? i only saw a sad lee hyun woo? what's going on? i saw them just this morning, did he get sick?

 

''where is mr.kim?'' i asked no one in particular.

 

''i heavn't seen him since lunch.'' lee hyun woo said.

 

''i heard he had to stay late in a class to retake a test.'' a girl said from the middle of the class.

 

''i heard he left school because he was bored and didn't want to finish his classes for today.'' another girl said from the front.

 

''i heard he got in trouble.'' a different girl said? why does all the girl's now more then his actual friend!? that's so sad.

 

''okay well i guess we wont know then.'' i said before smiling and holding up a paper. ''I'm going to hand you this sheet and please make sure your parents sign it and bring it back as soon as you can, it's the permission slip for the amusement park, you don't have to pay, the school's covering since it's a reward.'' i said while walking to everyone's desk and handing them one.

 

''ms.park? i heard you're doing yearbook, could i have a slip? i need something to fill my time up.'' amber said happily. people looked confused, i guess it's because i haven't told them yet.

 

''sure, if anyone else want's a form for it, just tell me and I'll get you a copy.'' i said smiling, i don't think that many people would want to be in the yearbook comity, and i was right their was mostly girls but a few guy's asked for forms to which did make me happy.

 

''ms.park, can you get a sheet for me and woo bin? it could be our senior contribution!'' hyun woo said happily.

 

''alright, but make sure to at least keep a C average, or you can't do it until you bring your grade up,if you need help with school work tell me.'' i said being serious. i really didn't want anyone to get bad grades in my class, but i can't help it if someone does, but if they do, i will have a talk with them! because that's what good teachers do.

 

''trust me, i will! I'll tell woo bin too, so he wont fail!'' hyun woo said looking determined. i laughed before walking back to the front of the room and beginning the lesson. soon class ended and then i had to head to the detention room, and all i wanted to do was sleep, but i knew i couldn't because i have to make sure no one leaves!

 

when i got into the room i saw about a five students already in the class, their facial looks range from scared as heck to i could careless and then the jackasses that think it's so funny there in there.

 

''hello everyone, welcome to detention, i know you'd rather be hanging out or going home, but you'll just have to wait for two hours, so try to get comfortable, and no talking...well if you do need to talk, then whisper. oh yeah! no going on your phones either, sorry.'' i said apologetically. the students were groaning but they didn't look that burden by it, although i said they could talk if they needed to, they didn't listen to me, instead they just started talking because, well i don't know why, I've never been in trouble sooo...

 

''excuse me ms.park? sorry to bother you, but we just had to bring a student, kim woo bin come in here!'' the principle said yelling at the boy from out side the hall.

 

''that's alright!'' i said quickly. all the students stopped talking when the principle came in which made me thankful to them since i would have gotten in trouble if they were still talking. when kim woo bin came in his facial expression was 'i could careless about being here' but when he saw me his face turned into a 'jackass' with his smirk.

 

''okay, well i have to go finish up some paper work, make sure no one leaves, and thank you for doing this for mr.wang, when he came into school today he was a mess, alright, I'll take my leave. behave students.'' he said happily before looking at the students with a frown.

 

''thank you guys for staying quiet while he came in.'' i said looking at the students from before after he left. after that i turned over to woo bin who was sitting in a desk in front of mine.

 

''what do you want?'' i asked frowning at him.

 

''can't i just sit and not want anything?'' he asked trying to act serious but i could see he was enjoying making me mad.

 

''why are you even in here? lee hyun woo, looked so pitiful and sad during class.'' i said feeling bad for lee hyun woo, he looked like a lost dog without his owner.

 

''it doesn't matter, i thought teaches weren't suppose to get into students business anyways.'' he said while looking at his nails while pretending not to care about the topic.

 

''hmmm, whatever. since you skipped my class, I'll just give you the whole lesson right now!'' i said happily while getting my bag out. he looked up at me and the look on his face was literally disgust, that's all that was on his face. ''maybe next time you think about getting in trouble you should think about what will happen after, besides, this lesson was fun, oh! I'll have to get you a permission slip later for the amusement park..'' i said while getting my teacher book out for language arts while thinking to myself.

 

''why do i have to get the lesson but no one else has to?'' he asked groaning. i looked at him with a 'do you wanna die' face and he quickly shut up and sat up. i smiled happily at him actually listening to me.

 

''you are the only one in here who's in my class, also the only 12th grader in here.'' i said frowning before giving him a piece of paper and a pen to write. ''lee hyun woo has a permission slip for you to be in the yearbook comity with him, but you have to keep your grades up to a C, so this will help you!'' i said trying to make him not so annoyed. he looked at me like he wanted me to shut up but didn't say anything. he waited for me to begin and soon it was time to go home.

 

''alright everybody, please try not to come here again, I'll see you guys later, hopefully somewhere other then here...'' i said while i opened the door up to let them go. they all said goodbye to me before i stopped woo bin from going.

 

''don't leave woo bin.'' i said while making sure to block the door so he couldn't leave.

 

''you already want me that bad? i was going to wait a bit longer but,'' he said with a smirk. i looked at him and hit his shoulder trying not to hit hard, but enough to make him shut up.

 

''i need you to wait so i can give you the permission slip.'' i said frowning before getting my bag. ''it'll only take five minutes, then you can leave. now, come on.'' i said while shoving him out the door first and then i left the room and locked it.

 

''are you sure that's all you want, i mean today you couldn't keep your eye's off of me when i was playing-'' he said while we were walking down the hall. his voice had a hint of playfulness in it. i quickly shut his mouth making sure no one was around, because I'm pretty sure i could get fired if someone heard that.

 

''i told you i was watching the ball, now drop that, maybe i should fail you on purpose.'' i said the last part more to myself, i was really thinking about it but i knew that it was wrong so i sighed and tried to think of good things. ''thank goodness we're here.''  i said happily while walking over to the door and opening it.

 

i turned the lights on and walked over to my desk while woo bin followed. he was looking at the stuff on my desk while i looked for the paper for him.

 

''is that your friend jinyoung?'' he asked looking at one of my few pictures on my desk.

 

''yeah! he's a teacher here actually!'' i said happily while looking at the picture for a few more seconds. ''here it is!'' i said while getting the paper and handing it to woo bin.

 

''is he the jinyoung who jb usually talks about?'' he asked looking at me. did he just call his teacher jb? and did he just say the one he usually talks about!?

 

''does he talk nicely about him!? does he want to go on a date with him!? because if so i could help....'' i said fast in one breath before slowing down and remembering i was with a student and not a friend. i quickly took a breath and collected myself.

 

 ''no, he always says how clingy and annoying he is.'' woo bin said with a smirk. his smirk looked more playful then usual so does that mean he's lying? i stared at him in confusion for a few seconds.

 

''are you lying? because if you are i will give you more homework then everyone else, when i start giving it out.'' i said seriously. before he could answer, his phone went off.

 

''hmm, guess i have to go, be careful not to miss me, or have any dreams about me.'' he said smirking before walking off and answering his phone. this smirk is his usual smirk but it makes me want to hit it off him and! as if i would miss him or have 'dreams' about him. he's way to arrogent...that's it! I'm going to give him more homework so he can stop being like this.

 

''can't you at least tell me if you were lying or not!'' i yelled from the room but he was already out of it. i frowned but i made myself believe he was lying and then headed off to mine and jinyoung's house to tell him the news.

 

''jr! guess what!'' i said running to his room. when i got in there i saw him looking over something on his laptop.

 

''hmmm?'' he hummed in response. i looked at him questioning but quickly told him the great news.

 

''jb talks about you!'' i said. he quickly looked up at me before putting his laptop down on his bed and then running over to where i was standing.

 

''are you serious!? what does he say!? does he say nice things about me!? well obviously he does, who wouldn't?'' he said while grabbing my hands and jumping up and down.

 

''yeah I'm serious! kim woo bin told me! he was like 'is this jinyoung?' and i was like 'yeah' and then he was like 'is he the one jb talks about?' can you believe that!?'' i said while making my voice sound manly to try and match what woo bin sounded like.

 

''then it must be true! whatever bad things I've heard about kim woo bin, i don't believe anymore! he's a saint!'' jinyoung said happily while gushing at the thought of jaebum.

 

''no, he's still a rude person, but not as bad as we thought!'' i said while pointing at both of us.

 

''this deserves a celebration! what do you say about having dessert for dinner while watching a movie!?'' he asked already running to the kitchen.

 

''you get the ice cream! I'll put on the notebook!'' i said while running over to the living room and turning on the TV and putting in the notebook. before five minutes went by we were already sitting down next to each other covered in a blanket while waiting for the movie to begin and eating ice cream.

 

_______________________________________________________