Gone Socializing

Brother Dearest || ABANDONED
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hyung, you've got to buy me clothes. I hate wearing dresses and skirts." 

Sungjong tugged on the hem of Sunggyu's shirt and pouted. There was a special day today and it's the day Sunggyu is going to introduce Sungjong to his most trusted friends. To Sunggyu's expectations, it might be a pressure to the young lad that he'll be mistaken for a girl. 

"I can only afford to donate my old clothes to you, Sungjong." 

"Your fashion sense , hyung." 

" Oh shut up, you little . Fine! I'll buy you clothes." 

Sunggyu sighs softly and messed his soft brown locks on his head throughly. He cannot really force Sungjong to say yes to his suggestions; Every time Sungjong wants something for himself, Sunggyu contradicts by saying "I'll just give you my own so we can save money" but no, Sungjong has that diva attitude. 

"Just the plain ones. Plain shirts and black pants. I can borrow your scarf if I ever do get cold." Sungjong smiled brightly and looked up at the older to see his reaction. 

Sunggyu's lips stretched into a little smile. The word "borrow" relieved him a bit. Meaning he can save some budget for a very special day in a few weeks. Sungjong's 9th birthday. In Sunggyu's thoughts, he'd thought Sungjong didn't have celebrated his birthday with a party.  

He had gone through so much pain and Sunggyu has a small chance of making him smile on a special day. 

"But you'll still wear that dress you like so much." Sunggyu grins sheepishly while straightening his shirt. 

"I hate you." Sungjong glares at Sunggyu in a playful way. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Go change into your new clothes, Sungjong-ah. I already paid for the expenses." Sunggyu hums while handling the paper bags, filled with necessary clothing to the younger. 

"Mmhmm. Whatever you say, mom." Sungjong rolls his eyes and grabbed the paper bags then made his way into the changing room just near the store they bought the clothes.

"Make it quick! My friends are waiting." Sunggyu leans back on a chair near the changing room, a leg over another while reading a magazine. 

Sungjong faced the tall mirror and scrunched up his face in disgust at the view of himself. Wearing doll shoes with high knee socks then a white above the knee dress. It wasn't his style. "I look so ugly. And what's with the hair clip?" Sungjong muttered to himself and removed the ribbon shaped hair clip from his fringe. 

Capital G. R. O. S. S. To Ew. 

"What's with girls loving the color of pink and violet so much?" Sungjong complained while undressing himself from the dress and threw it aside, a gust of wind hitting his upper body. The young lad shivered at the temperature and rummaged the paper bag to get the shirt he had chosen himself and the pants Sunggyu suggested for him. Which was very stylish to Sungjong's liking. 

"Sungjong, hurry up." Sunggyu's faint groan reached Sungjong's ears and obeying the older, Sungjong wore the clothing, properly buttoning up and zipping his pants. He stuffed the pink dress inside the paper bag then got out of the changing room, bumping into a kid ar

Please log in to read the full chapter