Doing it wrong.

In the Mood for Love.

Hoseok is crying. Again

And it was Yoongi's fault again.

He could always let Hoseok bawl his eyes out but he'll never stay and watch him.

He could let Hoseok touch him, but Yoongi knows that he could never hold Hoseok because that's the wrong thing to do.

He always let Hoseok do the talking, but Yoongi never stayed to listen or hear the end of it.

And everytime Hoseok says the word 'I love you',

Yoongi always ended up lying by saying 'I love you' in return.

Yoongi still loves Namjoon and Hoseok knows it. It was almost impossible to miss the way Yoongi stares at his phone's wallpaper. It was him and Namjoon. Hoseok knows that Yoongi would never forget about Namjoon.

They day after Yoongi left for a 2-trip, Hoseok decided to call Namjoon who was half way across the globe. Telling Namjoon how much Yoongi wants him back and how he should get his back here before Hoseok changes his mind. 

It hurts. But Hoseok knows that by staying beside someone who will never love you hurts more. He thinks its the best decision he had made.

-

Namjoon and Hoseok had met up at the Airport a day after. Hoseok was going on a flight to visit an old friend and to move on and find a new love. He had given Namjoon his spare key and the direction towards the apartment he and Yoongi shared. Hastily wiping his tears away, Hoseok gave Namjoon a hug and ran towards the gates, giving Namjoon one last threatening glare and a shout to take care of Yoongi before waving goodbye.

-

Yoongi woked up to the sound of pans clanging, he grabbed his phone to check the time and lazily got up the bed to check on Hoseok. That man was nowhere to be found when he got home last night.

And he was met with the biggest surprise of his life. 

The back that was presented to him was not Hoseok's. Hoseok clearly doesn't have a bleached hair, or why is Hoseok suddenly so tall? Questions were running through Yoongi's head as the man in question suddenly turned around.

"N-namjoon?" Yoongi's voice was shaking, Namjoon only gaved him his infamous dimpled smile and open his arms wide.

Yoongi wasted no time and immediately ran towards the man he loves. Tears were falling from both of their eyes as they relish in the feel of having each other back in their arms.

Yoongi calmed down a few minutes after and the reunited couple was lounging on the couch.

"Hoseok planned this whole thing didn't he?" 

"Yeah, he told me that you needed me back, and for all its worth i needed you back as much."

Yoongi had shifted his position and decides to straddle Namjoon's lap hia hands on the latters shoulders. "I need to thank him somehow, i know i had hurt him." 

"I already sent someone." Namjoon's voice was playful and Yoongi can't help but worry.

"What do you mean?"

"Remember Taehyung?" Yoongi nodded. "That guy still likes Hoseok." After putting two and two together Yoongi finally smiled.

"I'm happy." Yoongi's voice was timid.

"I'm happier." Was Namjoon's reply. "I love you, Yoongi."

"I love you too, Namjoon. Don't let me go again alright?" Yoongi threatened.

Namjoon smiled, bemused. 

"I won't because you're mine."

Yoongi face were flushed as Namjoon tugged him down to place a sweet kiss on his lips.

 

It was almost like a dream, but Yoongi never wanted to wake up.

 

-

It was supposed to be an angst but but. Well. Ugh my fluff level is high. I typed this for abt an hour. Sorry for the misspelled words and lousy grammar.

#SUGAMONSQUAD