All that Matters.

In the Mood for Love.

Namjoon had been feeling a little cold. His usual morning would involve waking up with limbs entangled with his. Full pink lips, pale beautiful body which had been sculpted by the best.

 

But it was getting old. Fast.

 

So half pasr one in the morning he decided to leave. Hands inside his pocket as he leaves his slumbering lover and drove towards the nearest club. 

 

Strobe lights flicking, hot sweaty bodies grinding. It as fun, it was hypnotizing, almost mind numbing. But something was missing. Then he felt arms, snaking their way around his neck, and a full grinding on him. Namjoon's body was tingling, but still something was missing. 

 

He didnt get drunk that night. It was almost impossible since his mind was elsewhere. Then realization hit him hard as he feel a pair of lips on his own. The stranger kept kissing him but he was not kissing back. It was all infront of him.

 

He was missing Yoongi. His snow white. His muse. His life.

 

Stupid was he not? Thinking of leaving someone so perfect,  he cried everyday because he didnt deserve him. With renewed mind.No. Namjoon wouldn't cheat. Will never try to be caught in the temptation of another.

 

Yoongi was perfect.

 

And Yoongi was his.

 

No questions asked. He pushed the stranger away, hurriedly grabbing his keys as he drive in an insane speed to get back home.

 

Home. Yoongi was his home. And he's feeling a little homesick.

 

Running up the stairs of their house. Namjoon immediately wrapped his lover with his arms. Yoongi instantly recognizing Namjoon's perfume and warmth snuggled closer, squeezing his head between Namjoon's chin and chest. Namjoon can't help but place a soft kiss ontop of his lovers head. Oh how adorable. My baby Yoongi. Mine. Namjoon possessively brought Yoongi closer to his body, closing his eyes as he fell back to sleep with Yoongi's beating heart as a lullaby. 

 

Namjoon finally realized, that Yoongi was all he needed. And nothing else matters.

Just Namjoon and Yoongi.